Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted his tik tok cause were aw liars 🤣🤣🤣 hes the real shielsy boss now 🤣
Toys oot the pram like?🤣🤣🤣 Oh found him. Outwith his control. THAT is what I like to hear!

And that’ll be my tweet video taken down for harassment and bullying.
I’ve won every other appeal on my videos so “rock on” shielsy ya wank stain
See the tweets we should start adding them to the first post of each new thread. That way they're right at the top for everyone who joins the thread that haven't seen them before🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think I've laughed as much at something on the tinterweb ever! You lot fair make me laugh thank fook for tenalady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uck well Dianne telling her story has nearly 300k views and they got restored after Alan reported them so they can’t be took down again👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always laugh when one gets taken down for harassment and bullying. Just makes me think of being in primary and someone else grassing you in to the head teacher😂😂😂
Can just see him running about his das house “I’m telling on you” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Susie defending kerry, be wary Dianne they are all bleeping nuts man. Everyone knows she's behind them. A real hardwoman would admit not shite it and deny. Kerry is playing all sides by looks of it.
And then says she’s too frightened to come on here. She’s not scared she just knows she will get called out on her bs
Does she not realise we’d see this 🙄

Reactions: 19
Finally caught up properly.

Can I just say how bleeping refreshing it is to see some of you acknowledge how shite it was to judge Dianne at the start

I got slaughtered on TikTok for the first few days for defending her. I hate seeing the other woman getting blamed, I despise the term home wrecker. It gives guys too much leeway. Makes it seem like they're just wee victims that can't help it and the big, bad wummin lead them astray.

It's also amazing to see that Dianne is standing up to the permatanned prick.

I'm gonna go make a cuppa and find his new account. My cannestan has just climbed out the cupboard in anticipation of the irritating bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Susie defending kerry, be wary Dianne they are all bleeping nuts man. Everyone knows she's behind them. A real hardwoman would admit not shite it and deny. Kerry is playing all sides by looks of it.

There are probs still some random trolls in the mix too, see Ben is tagged also. Why would they be using the black woman emoji? Weird.

Reactions: 4
And then says she’s too frightened to come on here. She’s not scared she just knows she will get called out on her bs
Does she not realise we’d see this 🙄
I think im on tattle too much. I've went from hating a woman who I've thought was a home wrecker, to feeling sorry for her, to liking her and now am feeling kinda protective of her and feeling very proud of her. (Always hated him so no worries). I've went from feeling sorry for susie to very suss about her. Her nieces well🤷‍♀️ not to be trusted at all. Wtf is wrong with me 😂😂😂. But I do love everyone of you on here. I've laughed and had great time last couple weeks on here. Here's to auld shaggers next duck up. We will be waiting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.