Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to the party today where has he gone??? Cannae find him on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carried on from the previous thread.
Sharon Mackin.
Haven’t seen the bogging texts with my own eyes to check myself, but sent the FB to someone who has got a copy of them…. It’s the same person .
That’s our Sharon mystery from 2 weeks ago solved .:ROFLMAO:
So Alans side pieces not only have similar features looks wise ….to add to the list of similarities- they all have or have had similar jobs🤯🤯🤯

Someone contact Netflix they need to cover this tit😂😂😂
The big cheapskate must be after their blue light discount as well as their blue eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And that’ll be my tweet video taken down for harassment and bullying.
I’ve won every other appeal on my videos so “rock on” shielsy ya wank stain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More sickening comments on his poor me property boss no more vid. Amazes me that a set of turkey teeth and fake gear have middle aged swamp donkey females weak at the knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is a weapon of mass destruction. Bet he is a pencil dick as well. The lotharios usually are.......... opinion not experience.
2nd this … it’s as if they have something to prove , as if shaggin multiple woman makes up for their micro penis 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.