Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what I was saying to my husband, any stalker could've saw that and done god knows what, it's just lucky it was removed pretty quick

I agree with that, she must've gotten her name etc from Alan, or stole them from his phone
So who’s to say it wasn’t susie &co who did it then? I’m sure I seen previously that she has got information from his phone. Is that not how she found out about Diane? Messages from his phone? I do believe she is being set up as the fall guy. If only she would join the party!!! I think she’s possibly scared to come forward, more backlash and if phone numbers and address’ are flying about but who knows?!

Reactions: 2
You're right, guaranteed
She needs help for her mental health , her insecurities and jealousy is not normal

So who’s to say it wasn’t susie &co who did it then? I’m sure I seen previously that she has got information from his phone. Is that not how she found out about Diane? Messages from his phone? I do believe she is being set up as the fall guy. If only she would join the party!!! I think she’s possibly scared to come forward, more backlash and if phone numbers and address’ are flying about but who knows?!
Susies side wouldn’t have known about Elaine’s personal life the things she told Dianne . It’s the same accounts doing it to both them and others

Reactions: 6
She needs help for her mental health , her insecurities and jealousy is not normal

Susies side wouldn’t have known about Elaine’s personal life the things she told Dianne . It’s the same accounts doing it to both them and others
It could only have been Dianne, she just tried to use the fake accounts to try and make it out that it wasn't her but wasn't clever enough, she tripped herself up several times and got caught out. 🤷

Reactions: 7
It could only have been Dianne, she just tried to use the fake accounts to try and make it out that it wasn't her but wasn't clever enough, she tripped herself up several times and got caught out. 🤷
has to be her. She must be extremely unhappy to behave the way she does

Reactions: 4
I'd spoken to her back and forth on tiktok, just comments etc, nothing serious then out of the blue one night she video calls me on messenger talking about William, her boyfriend at the time, telling me stuff I really had no business knowing as we weren't friends, that was the first red flag & the way she spoke about people etc I didn't like so I stopped messaging her or answering her calls, I just knew she was trouble, like I could smell it off her
see the thing about this whole situation is these two people and there situationship is toxic, and hell mend anyone in there way, Kerry well let’s not go there… but you Elaine from what am seeing on here and have seen on TikTok literally jumped on the bandwagon wanting her number etc getting yourself emotionally invest just because u and the women had previously had beef is just as bad am sorry but… seems to me like it suited u and now ur left to deal with the toxic mess which you have also helped to create

54C4900E-F988-4310-A1DD-5A382196AC3D.png

wedding ring back on as of 16 mins ago, he’s defo doing it to trip us all up🤣🤣🤣
Alan if you’re reading this, I hope your next shite is a hedgehog 🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Diane isn’t an innocent. She’s just as screwed in the nut as the rest.
keep repeating ourselves here. It’s not about affairs or whose feelings were hurt anymore. I’m not interested in playing who’s the biggest villain victim tbh.

Reactions: 9
see the thing about this whole situation is these two people and there situationship is toxic, and hell mend anyone in there way, Kerry well let’s not go there… but you Elaine from what am seeing on here and have seen on TikTok literally jumped on the bandwagon wanting her number etc getting yourself emotionally invest just because u and the women had previously had beef is just as bad am sorry but… seems to me like it suited u and now ur left to deal with the toxic mess which you have also helped to create
See that's the thing, I didn't deny that it didn't take much persuading for me to join in because I'd fallen out with her, if you read my previous comments you'll see that I said I felt like a fool for believing EVERYTHING at face value, I'm not denying otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t single Elaine out because she’s come on here now. She’s quite openly admitted she just ran without checking facts. Half of TT did. I don’t know anyone involved personally. I expressed my opinion to the creepy one on comments & got blocked because he knew I made a valid point

Reactions: 17
See that's the thing, I didn't deny that it didn't take much persuading for me to join in because I'd fallen out with her, if you read my previous comments you'll see that I said I felt like a fool for believing EVERYTHING at face value, I'm not denying otherwise.
When someone tried to lie about my husband and I know with every inch of my being that it's a lie, I'm going to retaliate. Aye, I joined in on the hate campaign, and I laughed about the majority of it, she hurt me and retaliated. I agreed I should've questioned stuff before automatically believing it, I've said that in other comments. I'm not left to pick up any mess, there not my fake accounts or posts I made about her, I just commented and joined in, I admit that

• Heart
right so see rather than going on about you and Diane and your business .. the problem BIG problem is him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanted her number because she refuses to answer me on messenger after I asked for the proof she said she had about my man cheating, and to see if she'd have the balls to say it to my face, I'm not the one to blame for the fake pages etc

Reactions: 3
right so see rather than going on about you and Diane and your business .. the problem BIG problem is him
I was asked to explain the situation so I did. He's not my problem, he's a sleazy perverted git yes but me and dianne have our own issues between us. I don't know why I'm suddenly the bad yin in all this, there's hundreds of people who joined in the comments, difference with me is I did it from my own account

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys can we all be friendly to each other please😕 We’re all here for the same reason, a wee chat and a laugh!

• Heart
Can’t single Elaine out because she’s come on here now. She’s quite openly admitted she just ran without checking facts. Half of TT did. I don’t know anyone involved personally. I expressed my opinion to the creepy one on comments & got blocked because he knew I made a valid point
man only saying my opinion I know them both never jumped on any bandwagon. But like I said it’s tit for tat when the real problem is Alan

Reactions: 1
I defended Susie right from the start because I was told she was an innocent victim in all this. I've given Dianne hell because of everything I was told off of a certain person. I'm now constantly trolled by Dianne, who likes to comment on my weight etc, she also told me my husband cheats on me with slimmer girls, I'm overweight, but I'm no morbidly obese, I'm 12st 6lbs. Anyway Dianne might've fell for Alan's lies but she's one vindictive, nasty horrible lassy in real life. This isn't her first rodeo with a married man, her windows got put in before because she got caught having it off with a married man who owned a pub. She's no victim, she's rancid
I'd rather be a healthy person size than a 3st soaking wet penilee pump n dump

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.