Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've defended Susie and gave Dianne i

I've ended up in full arguments with Dianne because I believed what I was being told from a certain person. Now they don't want involved with it all, even though it was them that started all this, I'm raging.
I had to change my account guys🙈🙈 I'm tit at all this tech stuff so didn't know how to change username so deleted it instead but my threads are still there, god knows🤷🤷

I'm past caring noo, I feel like an idiot for believing EVERYTHING at face value, I should've questioned stuff before automatically believing it. I jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick as I already disliked dianne for the comments about my weight and my husband cheating so it didn't take much persuading

Reactions: 10
Elaine I would probably change your username as it’s showing as your full name and email address 😂😅
I didn't know how to lol so just changed my account and deleted the other one. My threads are still up though but I don't care, I've not said anything I wouldn't say to any of their faces 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had to change my account guys🙈🙈 I'm tit at all this tech stuff so didn't know how to change username so deleted it instead but my threads are still there, god knows🤷🤷

I'm past caring noo, I feel like an idiot for believing EVERYTHING at face value, I should've questioned stuff before automatically believing it. I jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick as I already disliked dianne for the comments about my weight and my husband cheating so it didn't take much persuading
I’ve said this a few times now, how do you know for a fact it was that girl saying those things to you? If you were friendly as you said is there nothing else you both have spoken about that she could of said, was it just your weight?.. wether people believe it or not but going for appearance is always the first port of call for verbal abuse. Have you ever seen this girl give verbal abuse to anyone else before or body shamming anyone? Think about it. They wanted to cause maximum damage, people hating her, friends hating on her?! No?
How long have you known her? What was your opinion of her prior to all this happening?

Reactions: 4
I’ve said this a few times now, how do you know for a fact it was that girl saying those things to you? If you were friendly as you said is there nothing else you both have spoken about that she could of said, was it just your weight?.. wether people believe it or not but going for appearance is always the first port of call for verbal abuse. Have you ever seen this girl give verbal abuse to anyone else before or body shamming anyone? Think about it. They wanted to cause maximum damage, people hating her, friends hating on her?! No?
How long have you known her? What was your opinion of her prior to all this happening?
Elaine has explained the things about her husband having affairs with slimmer girls was way before all this

It wasn't just about my weight, she was accusing my husband of going with slim girls, saying she had proof. When asked to show the said proof she blocked me, that tells me she was lying. Then she commented on other stuff, only she would know, it was her alright, without a shadow of a doubt

Elaine has explained the things about her husband having affairs with slimmer girls was way before all this
I'd spoken to her a few times off of Tiktok and I heard the way she spoke about people, that was one of the reasons I backed off from getting too pally but she didn't like that and went off on one, saying other things aswell that I won't bring up, things only she knew, it was her 100%🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the result of their messy open marriage , innocent people being dragged into it.

There is things going on behind the scenes…… to do with the house which is why you don’t see much posts from Susies lot . And also threats to expose Kerry’s wrong doings of which there are a lot .

Alan and Susie are as bad as each other when it comes to swinging both have multiple partners . What starts off as harmless fun escalates into things like this which have happened frequently just never out on social media .

Alan is holding a gun toSusies head when it comes to the house. Typical of his controlling behaviour
He needs to be held accountable for the tweets and both need to be held accountable for dragging other men and women into their frequent marriage crisis all caused by their swinging life style

Reactions: 10
These fan accounts I believe all came about after them being exposed. Is this correct Elaine? Diane was trolling you prior to this all coming out?

Reactions: 1
I'd spoken to her back and forth on tiktok, just comments etc, nothing serious then out of the blue one night she video calls me on messenger talking about William, her boyfriend at the time, telling me stuff I really had no business knowing as we weren't friends, that was the first red flag & the way she spoke about people etc I didn't like so I stopped messaging her or answering her calls, I just knew she was trouble, like I could smell it off her

I'd spoken to her a few times off of Tiktok and I heard the way she spoke about people, that was one of the reasons I backed off from getting too pally but she didn't like that and went off on one, saying other things aswell that I won't bring up, things only she knew, it was her 100%🥰
She is a nasty piece of work with a huge chip on her shoulder when it comes to couples or younger better looking girls .
So nasty and put a girl who does cam work etc at risk by putting her address and pics from where she cams up , any crackpot could have seen that and it could have got messy .
She’s needing help I think for her mental health her behaviour is odd.

Reactions: 7
She is a nasty piece of work with a huge chip on her shoulder when it comes to couples or younger better looking girls .
So nasty and put a girl who does cam work etc at risk by putting her address and pics from where she cams up , any crackpot could have seen that and it could have got messy .
How could she get this stuff though? If Alan has been with her do you think he’s given it to her? Doesn’t make sense

These fan accounts I believe all came about after them being exposed. Is this correct Elaine? Diane was trolling you prior to this all coming out?
Me and Dianne fell out before this but only by a couple of days max, I blocked her on messenger because she would video call me at all hours, telling me stuff I really wasn't interested in hearing, I didn't know her like that. I think she took offence to it do accused my husband of cheating and then when the fan pages came out she used them as a platform to try and tear me apart, whilst hiding behind a fake account. I knew it was her, she let me know it was her by commenting "unblock, block" which was her referring to me blocking her after our last conversation, on messenger. It was her

Thats what I was saying to my husband, any stalker could've saw that and done god knows what, it's just lucky it was removed pretty quick

How could she get this stuff though? If Alan has been with her do you think he’s given it to her? Doesn’t make sense
I agree with that, she must've gotten her name etc from Alan, or stole them from his phone

the pics were of the cam sites profiles I dunno how it works you can only see so much without paying I think . Alan has more intimate pictures than that . And there was screenshots from companies house with an address . She’s googled by the sounds of it, but she’s been fed a full real name.
Had that been Alan the pictures would have been ones she’s sent him

Reactions: 5
the pics were of the cam sites profiles I dunno how it works you can only see so much without paying I think . Alan has more intimate pictures than that . And there was screenshots from companies house with an address . She’s googled by the sounds of it, but she’s been fed a full real name.
Had that been Alan the pictures would have been ones she’s sent him
You're right, guaranteed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.