Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the fk did they make a big song & dance about the pregnancy before 12 weeks ffs. She was putting up bump photos she looked much further along than 12 weeks, perhaps old photos of her last pregnancy . Very sad if they have lost the baby, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
Can’t help but be suspicious though when it’s those two nasty bastards🤔

Reactions: 5
Mr roly doesn't know what he's done buying me this that will be aldo after me noo 😭😂
Merry Christmas ya bunch of hoors 🥰
Hope you’re feeling better Roly. I’ve managed a Prosecco after feeling like shite for two weeks. Might upload a video of myself with a thermometer hanging oot ma gub. Merry Christmas 🎅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope you’re feeling better Roly. I’ve managed a Prosecco after feeling like shite for two weeks. Might upload a video of myself with a thermometer hanging oot ma gub. Merry Christmas 🎅🏻
Aw mrs hope ur feeling much better soon 💕 glad ur a bit better tho hope u have a fab day 💗
🤣🤣🤣 mind dip it in warm water first 🤣 that video was cringy as fk I canny cope between her vav and rylan it must be who can make the most cringe content on Xmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw mrs hope ur feeling much better soon 💕 glad ur a bit better tho hope u have a fab day 💗
🤣🤣🤣 mind dip it in warm water first 🤣 that video was cringy as fk I canny cope between her vav and rylan it must be who can make the most cringe content on Xmas 🤣
We’re in for a wild ride wae Vav 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mr roly doesn't know what he's done buying me this that will be aldo after me noo 😭😂
Merry Christmas ya bunch of hoors 🥰
My teenager asked for that this year and I cringed like duck 🫣

Merry Christmas ya bunch of trolly hoors ❤

• Heart
Why the fk did they make a big song & dance about the pregnancy before 12 weeks ffs. She was putting up bump photos she looked much further along than 12 weeks, perhaps old photos of her last pregnancy . Very sad if they have lost the baby, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
Can’t help but be suspicious though when it’s those two nasty bastards🤔
Could not agree more . Why the duck would they make a big fuss like that if she hadn’t been for the 12 week scan . She’s had kids before she knows you always announce it after this . And then no to mention it again . Really weird 🤔

I was just thinking she should be due soon so came on here to see what the story was and read she may have lost the baby. That is a shame but by Aldo’s reaction on the reveal tt you could see he was absolutely gutted I don’t think kids would be part of his plan. Bet he’ll have ran to the docs for the snip

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking she should be due soon so came on here to see what the story was and read she may have lost the baby. That is a shame but by Aldo’s reaction on the reveal tt you could see he was absolutely gutted I don’t think kids would be part of his plan. Bet he’ll have ran to the docs for the snip
Aye he’s no interested in having weans, sure Susie fell pregnant & the big beast went to the football while she had an abortion

Reactions: 1
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey..the absolute state of it 🤮
I fully believe Pete’s doing this to him to make a giant bleep of him 😂 Petes the bad karma the big beasts been long overdue 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4