Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuuuuck!!!! Do they have a joint tik tok account??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 like that would stop the auld shagger 🀣🀣
Aye, he’s only allowed a joint Facebook account anawπŸ˜‚ . Petes definitely no the insecure type πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love that after aw the lies he told about wee Susie being a heidcase , that he’s landed himself a complete control freak bunny boiler , be careful what ye wish for πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye, he’s only allowed a joint Facebook account anawπŸ˜‚ . Petes definitely no the insecure type πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love that after aw the lies he told about wee Susie being a heidcase , that he’s landed himself a complete control freak bunny boiler , be careful what ye wish for πŸ˜‚
I bet he's got wee snidey accounts on the side for all the desperate housewives to contact him 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing says I keep his baws in my handbag like a joint facebook account 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. Where’s Mo Mowlam when you need her. We’re going to need another Good Friday agreement at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's like school. What you dain talking about ma boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ get a grip Pete ffs πŸ™„

• Haha
Pete will be para incase Aldo’s wanting right in about big Ollys big cock ring .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pete will be para incase Aldo’s wanting right in about big Ollys big cock ring .
He's probably already been there. Steroid sesh at Hamilton Gym or a wee 2 for 1 with Dugheed down the lanes of Dennistoun.

• Haha
He's probably already been there. Steroid sesh at Hamilton Gym or a wee 2 for 1 with Dugheed.
Well the bank of Susie’s shut so the Blantir and beasts maybe no had the cash for Dugheed so got the big fella to stick on her Leah wig for a wee fumble

• Haha
Reactions: 2