Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted about losing the baby and him not being there for her, acting half his age on social media.
Seen a video of him on my fyp advertising a property in Lanark, has he dumped her and came back to his da's spare room?

Reactions: 4
It must be all over, no “Gemma & Alan” account now 😏 she was clearly delulu if she thought she could change him. Her & Sophie Rose should compare notes on their narcissistic men.

Reactions: 10
It must be all over, no “Gemma & Alan” account now 😏 she was clearly delulu if she thought she could change him. Her & Sophie Rose should compare notes on their narcissistic men.
Exactly. Another mother of the year introducing a man she hardly knows into her wee boys home. Makes me sick. Especially with his track record.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Another mother of the year introducing a man she hardly knows into her wee boys home. Makes me sick. Especially with his track record.
Nobody falls in love faster than someone who needs somewhere to stay. Bet his auld dad will be raging he has that fud back in his box room 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s very sad about the baby wouldn’t wish that on anyone but I’ve Absolutely nae sympathy for her if he’s fucked her over, she knew what she was getting into she was well warned.

Reactions: 9
I hope someone is there to support her and I am sorry for her loss. However, if she’d paid attention to the red flags rather than sticking the knife in Susie, Dianne and every other woman who really knew him, she would have seen that he’s the common denominator and he’s only ever out for himself

Reactions: 13
You realise if he's a free man again it means he's on the prowl publicly....is he still banned from CJ's?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You realise if he's a free man again it means he's on the prowl publicly....is he still banned from CJ's?
He’ll probably try to sneak in for a fish finger peice now the combover is gone he’ll think they’ll no recognise him . Not that he’s a swinger , definitely no 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7