Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete goes on like she has won a watch 😂 she is with an auld orange cheating shagger who happens to also be a beast! everybody is laughing at you Pete, Suzie is well rid!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The boxing match is taking place at the Normandy hotel in Renfrew, Trolly Rolly better get her laptop fired up. Who’s Caz Milligan fighting next Gary Glitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The boxing match is taking place at the Normandy hotel in Renfrew, Trolly Rolly better get her laptop fired up. Who’s Caz Milligan fighting next Gary Glitter
Someone commented that that’s where he used to take Diana Rose for a pumping behind Suzies back 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear Mr and Mrs Normandy there's a beasty wee baldy bastard coming tae yer hotel make sure ye chip him oot cheers luv trolly rolly ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Mr and Mrs Normandy there's a beasty wee baldy bastard coming tae yer hotel make sure ye chip him oot cheers luv trolly rolly ✌
Classy place. I was there for a hen night once. There was no spare toilets so a lassie just pulled her pants down and pished all over the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@OriginalAntiInfluencer mentioned big Aldo earlier so I came in here to see if there was any baby news as Pete has me blocked . Just seen the pregnancy hasn’t been mentioned again !!! That’s weird as duck . A big song and dance when they found out & then not another word !!! That was away back in May so surely she should have had the baby by now 🧐

Reactions: 3