Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @gimme5mama for the winning thread title!

It's exciting times in the life of the Auld Shagger. Manbeater Gemma has announced that she is with child and 80 year old Aldo is just thrilled about the whole thing; you can tell from the pulsing of his forehead vein in the pregnancy reveal video. Swapping his Regatta bodywarmers and Miss Dior perfume for nappies and vomit, Aldo finally has a reason to move out of his Da's box room.

We Hoors here at Tattle wish them the best, but sadly wishes don't always come true.

In honour of the new thread, here is a recent photo of Pregnant Gemma, as taken by Wayne Rooney himself.

1685896328410.png

As you were, ladies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

It's exciting times in the life of the Auld Shagger. Manbeater Gemma has announced that she is with child and 80 year old Aldo is just thrilled about the whole thing; you can tell from the pulsing of his forehead vein in the pregnancy reveal video. Swapping his Regatta bodywarmers and Miss Dior perfume for nappies and vomit, Aldo finally has a reason to move out of his Da's box room.

We Hoors here at Tattle wish them the best, but sadly wishes don't always come true.

In honour of the new thread, here is a recent photo of Pregnant Gemma, as taken by Wayne Rooney himself.

View attachment 2217021

As you were, ladies.
Pete is looking swell 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2217021

As you were, ladies.
Eloquently put 👏👏👏

• Heart

It's exciting times in the life of the Auld Shagger. Manbeater Gemma has announced that she is with child and 80 year old Aldo is just thrilled about the whole thing; you can tell from the pulsing of his forehead vein in the pregnancy reveal video. Swapping his Regatta bodywarmers and Miss Dior perfume for nappies and vomit, Aldo finally has a reason to move out of his Da's box room

View attachment 2217021

As you were, ladies.
Awww wow thanks so much @beebee789 this is my first thread title ( let’s just gloss over the fact it was the only suggestion lol ) 🎉🎉 I’ve been quiet on here the last few months so who would have thought I’d be back with a bang with a thread title due to auld Aldo emptying his wrinkly baws 🤮🤮 I feel like a proper tattler now , here weeeeeeee gaowwwwwww 😂😂
---
Changed my profile pic in celebration 👴🏽👴🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bet anyone who saw them out today were thinking they were dad and daughter out a walk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just showed my man the pregnancy reveal vid and did the 'oh no oh no oh no' voice over he was pissing himself 🤣🤣🤣never seen such disappointment in someone's face 🤣🤣🤣🤣smile Aldo its like she's got a gun to his head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just showed my man the pregnancy reveal vid and did the 'oh no oh no oh no' voice over he was pissing himself 🤣🤣🤣never seen such disappointment in someone's face 🤣🤣🤣🤣smile Aldo its like she's got a gun to his head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have never seen someone so deflated about being a dad ever 😂 looking forward to the baby is born video & he realises what the rest of his life will be 😂 he will be checking into the care home just as he should be getting his life back 🤭

• Haha
Big Aldo has had Gemma in the Da's box room, throw back to when he was 16 bringing lassies home his parents gaff. She's fleeced him for a pram already and he's had her a walk down his old dogging haunt Strathy Park. Ah true luv

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big Aldo has had Gemma in the Da's box room, throw back to when he was 16 bringing lassies home his parents gaff. She's fleeced him for a pram already and he's had her a walk down his old dogging haunt Strathy Park. Ah true luv
i was over at Strathclyde Park for a walk yesterday with the pram, pity i never saw him & Pete 🤭 Aldo probably got a hard on when he heard the road through the park was open again & probably went for a look to see if the car parks were open as well for when he is over here “working” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has that crackpot Pete edited the pregnancy reveal video ?? The one on Aldo’s page doesn’t show her telling him , just cuts off after she puts that daft T-shirt on him & gives him the bottle 😂😂 have we hit a wee nerve about him no exactly being happy at the news 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has that crackpot Pete edited the pregnancy reveal video ?? The one on Aldo’s page doesn’t show her telling him , just cuts off after she puts that daft T-shirt on him & gives him the bottle 😂😂 have we hit a wee nerve about him no exactly being happy at the news 😂😂
Pete edits the duck out her face and the cringy videos she’s forcing the big man to post . The videos they put up churn my stomach 🤢
She thinks he’s a celebrity it’s a rid neck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i was over at Strathclyde Park for a walk yesterday with the pram, pity i never saw him & Pete 🤭 Aldo probably got a hard on when he heard the road through the park was open again & probably went for a look to see if the car parks were open as well for when he is over here “working” 😂
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣can't breathe this is too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Maybe he was pushing Dugheed around the Park 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pete edits the duck out her face and the cringy videos she’s forcing the big man to post . The videos they put up churn my stomach 🤢
She thinks he’s a celebrity it’s a rid neck
It makes me howl that she thinks he’s some big shot 😂😂 wits that auld bleep gony be like doing the school runs , driving up in his Da’s car shouting yeez alright & perving on the wee lassies . Absolute wrong yin 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuckkkkking hell folk the last hour has been a wild ride. Been away for a while and just caught up on all the other cretins on schemetok but how could I forget about oor big Aldo!? 😂😂 I am utterly baffled at how he’s managed to wangle his way in to Pete’s life and his blanks have impregnated her. WOW, god love wee baby shieldsy.

can I just confirm what the dugheed tapes were?! We need Suzies’ commentary on this ongoing development.

He’s back, baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen Pete’s Father’s Day video to ‘the best daddy in the world’, he’s every midden he rides Daddy doll🤢wee Susie made sure we found that out from his mucky messages😭😂
Seriously though how soul destroying must that be for that wee boys dad to see, he seems a really good hands on dad anaw

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Been working all over the Glasgow area this morning and there was an old guy cycling looked like the Property Boss, holding up all the traffic nearly broke my neck looking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha