Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny cope with that decor 🤣🤣🤣 it's how I imagine one of the rooms In cjs to be, aw leopard print 🤣 Cass_25 or oneshoemagoo can yeez confirm 🤣
---
Howling at aldo Sr 🤣 he's loving life since his man child fucked off oot his box room
I widny know 👀😂
Im loving Aldo Senior, his facebooks some laugh anaw😂 he’s finally free of the man child & is loving life 🥳
Get on lives auld yin there’s 20 pence wae your name on it🥳🥳🥳🥳
IMG_5352.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canny cope with that decor 🤣🤣🤣 it's how I imagine one of the rooms In cjs to be, aw leopard print 🤣 Cass_25 or oneshoemagoo can yeez confirm 🤣
---
Howling at aldo Sr 🤣 he's loving life since his man child fucked off oot his box room
The carpet might match the drapes 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People on that day out must have thought she was out with her mum & dad 😏 big Aldo & her mum look like proud grandparents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that his da??! Omg I near enough spat my coffee out at that wallpaper.. what in the Kat Slater is that all about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1