Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny believe he’s wanting the telly he lied to multiple women about Susie no letting him watch , must be wanting a wee souvenir fae the time he used it for sympathy shags from half the lassies on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he’s going to buy a house with Pete Burns? Get her out the ghetto? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canny see it, she’s likely not even letting the brew or council tax know he’s moved in
That’s what I thought. They’ll have any profit he makes soon spent, buying more shitey grey furniture and glass tv stands aka Scottish jules.

It’s about time Susie did a Dianne style live & exposed the prick.
I canny believe he’s playing happy families on tiktok with a Pete Burns impersonator while poor Susies losing her home

• Sad
That’s what I thought. They’ll have any profit he makes soon spent, buying more shitey grey furniture and glass tv stands aka Scottish jules.
Here, it's nearly September, Juls will have her Christmas tree up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have yous seen the montage of videos he supposedly sends her every morning? “Good morning gorgeous mummy”. I’ve took the dry boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's hell bent on humiliating big Aldo, he was raging getting hit on the head an egg, he'd just washed his hair, sake Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 2