Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hoose is up for sale… purple bricks is selling it 💀😭😂 that’s totally been wee Susies doing 😂
The decor is some laugh especially the bedroom omfg it’s like Peter stringfellows gaff 😭😂 I canny cope😂
So much for him having only one telly , I’ve counted 6😂
IMG_5300.jpeg

IMG_5301.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s given me some laugh! They need to give the viewers dark glasses for that decor 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m bleeping howling at the state of it 😭 there’s a walk through thing on the website you can have a right good look at the eyesore , my jaws are sair laughing 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pete’s put a video up of the hoose. The song ‘ where you going to go, where you going to sleep tonight’. Susie is losing her home due to being forced to sell up ya heartless dirty hairy. Vile lassie

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Pete’s put a video up of the hoose. The song ‘ where you going to go, where you going to sleep tonight’. Susie is losing her home due to being forced to sell up ya heartless dirty hairy. Vile lassie
Can’t wait until the auld shagger gets caught bleeping about behind her back 😏

Reactions: 6
Smarmy plastic looking granda shagger. Money daft that auld shagger. Never had will never have. I wish them well they're gonna need it once that kid comes and he realises wtf he's done 😂😂😂

His auld Da Aldo senior has been making tiktoks having a wee singsong, somebody needs to tell him about karaoke Fridays 🥳
the original king of the box rooms ( Diadro who ) is some chanter 🎶💃😂 the auld yin looks like he’s loving life since big beasty baws moved oot

Attachments

• Haha
OMG!! The bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you just know Aldo had a pair of matching pants for sexy time 🤢🩲🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
His auld Da Aldo senior has been making tiktoks having a wee singsong, somebody needs to tell him about karaoke Fridays 🥳
the original king of the box rooms ( Diadro who ) is some chanter 🎶💃😂 the auld yin looks like he’s loving life since big beasty baws moved oot
Omg never laughed so hard watching them tik toks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣big beasty baws is oooot and the auld man has found his voice 🤣🤣🤣I've always said it but how is this app free when it brings so much joy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg never laughed so hard watching them tik toks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣big beasty baws is oooot and the auld man has found his voice 🤣🤣🤣I've always said it but how is this app free when it brings so much joy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aldo’s fucked up life giving us aww a good laugh is exactly what’s needed as some relief from the current tit show that is Scottish tiktok . He’s the gift that keeps on giving I don’t think I’ll ever get er that bedroom 💀😭😂

• Haha
Omg I'm wiping tears of laughter big Aldos life is actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣, the mess he's in in Belfast, the baby reveal the hillwalking topless, his dad being an old crooner and the wallpaper 🤣 snogging dugheed doon an alleyway but they're cousins 🤣🤣I actually cant cope some days, tremendous Banter.
---
Just been telt the news on another thread by oor @OriginalAntiInfluencer Aboot the hoose being up for sale 🤣 oh my fkn god scary spice has been splattered aw er they bedroom walls and god knows wit else 🤣🤢
Was waiting on this comment 🤣🤣🤣couldn't wait for you're reaction Rolly feel like it's Xmas day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg I'm wiping tears of laughter big Aldos life is actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣, the mess he's in in Belfast, the baby reveal the hillwalking topless, his dad being an old crooner and the wallpaper 🤣 snogging dugheed doon an alleyway but they're cousins 🤣🤣I actually cant cope some days, tremendous Banter.
---

Was waiting on this comment 🤣🤣🤣couldn't wait for you're reaction Rolly feel like it's Xmas day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I canny cope with that decor 🤣🤣🤣 it's how I imagine one of the rooms In cjs to be, aw leopard print 🤣 Cass_25 or oneshoemagoo can yeez confirm 🤣
---
Howling at aldo Sr 🤣 he's loving life since his man child fucked off oot his box room

Last edited:
  • Haha
I canny cope with that decor 🤣🤣🤣 it's how I imagine one of the rooms In cjs to be, aw leopard print 🤣 Cass_25 or oneshoemagoo can yeez confirm 🤣
---
Howling at aldo Sr 🤣 he's loving life since his man child fucked off oot his box room
Aldo Sr is my new guilty pleasure I hope he starts doing lives and requests as I'm wanting him to belt out Elvis Suspicious Minds then my life will have absolutely peaked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha