Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hope Allan leathers Caz.

He's the lesser of the 2 arrogant fanny's I dislike.
What? Seriously ? Lol
I'm not aware of caz tweeting about graping female lawyers or hanging about schools for teenage girls. Vile beasty bleep PB has. Hope he gets leathered.

And, wtf refers to him as Allan ? :LOL: :mad:

Anyway, I saw some clips of the media conference, PB aside, it looks a laugh. I'm team Jasper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s the Scottish spa thread? Cause this boxing event has every Scottish bam on tik tok on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naw naw naw wit in the name of jesus have I just watched. I canny stop cringing.
I see he's finally stopped combing those 3 strands of hair to the side kidden on he's got a full head of hair. duck off ya beasty walloper

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naw naw naw wit in the name of jesus have I just watched. I canny stop cringing.
I see he's finally stopped combing those 3 strands of hair to the side kidden on he's got a full head of hair. duck off ya beasty walloper
Rolly fire up the laptop for auld times sake & let Alex Morrison know there’s a beast in his gym. It’s bowfing that he is being allowed to be a part of this event. I’m half expecting Diadro to be announced as a competitor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£750 for a table of 10 for the boxing match.

Who's paying that!
Big DenRen was saying in her live yesterday she wanted several of the £750 tables for her and her pals to watch if Kerry RodStewart Cuttinaboot was fighting, it’ll no have been for her pals right enough she would need several seats to fit her fat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t know what gives me the boak more Lee the granny killer & Aldo the beast in the same tiktok or the comment section 🤢 it’s revolting the amount of creepy bastards that are linked to this boxing event
IMG_6711.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
We'll need to hire a few extra red motors for this tayto hoosewives. £30 a ticket to see PB getting put on his backside, here we gaaaooooww!
Somethings been bugging me for days about the big beast since he shaved his combover off. Where's his eyebrows?? did the shaver slip and he shaved them off too?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pete puts a tiktok up with her wee wean in it, what does beasty baws do? Comments about taking Petes tights doon again with his teeth 🤢 he’s an auld pervert
IMG_6920.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5