Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty lassie but a psycho
I can’t help but wonder if he’s using her for wee weekend breaks away to get away from his Das boxroom , bet his Da is glad of peace.
Is it her though? Or him replying to all susies friends etc? I do believe he's still bitter that susie dared to punt him. The bold shagger got dumped and he cannot handle it. I believe he likes women to fight Iver him. Makes him feel important and a it bigger than the man he really is not! Anyone getting with him is in for a horrible time from both him and trolls. It's over 6 months now from when he split from his wife. Time to leave both Dianne and Susie the duck alone.
Forgot Dianne punted him too 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 2
Is it her though? Or him replying to all susies friends etc? I do believe he's still bitter that susie dared to punt him. The bold shagger got dumped and he cannot handle it. I believe he likes women to fight Iver him. Makes him feel important and a it bigger than the man he really is not! Anyone getting with him is in for a horrible time from both him and trolls. It's over 6 months now from when he split from his wife. Time to leave both Dianne and Susie the duck alone.
Forgot Dianne punted him too 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
It’s most definitely them both . She is illiterate calling Susies friend a ‘ Fat Skcitczo woman🥴 the way they type is different. She’ll get nae sympathy when it goes tits up, horrible wee lassie. Be the same as all the lassies though she will be getting told Susies a psycho etc.

Iv just saw his story shouting out a primary school I’m actually sick to my stomach iv phoned the school and made them aware of his tweets and everything else that he’s said online he said it being played at assembly , in fairness to the school they were horrified and had no knowledge of it ….well they do now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iv just saw his story shouting out a primary school I’m actually sick to my stomach iv phoned the school and made them aware of his tweets and everything else that he’s said online he said it being played at assembly , in fairness to the school they were horrified and had no knowledge of it ….well they do now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
The school played it at their assembly… a man who said he doesn’t mind being a paedophile & sits outside the schools looking at 14 year old girls with his zip down🤯🤯🤯
Well done for letting them know. Jesus Christ this guy is unreal

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The school played it at their assembly… a man who said he doesn’t mind being a paedophile & sits outside the schools looking at 14 year old girls with his zip down🤯🤯🤯
Well done for letting them know. Jesus Christ this guy is unreal
The school said it wasn’t played at assembly ad they haven’t had one , I told her all about the tweets about school girl I’m there short skirts the school was horrified .

The school said it wasn’t played at assembly ad they haven’t had one , I told her all about the tweets about school girl I’m there short skirts the school was horrified .
The mother of a child there says it was , hopefully she’s talking shite as he will have got a kick out of his video being played to wee girls

Can’t believe the post about the school shout out is still up iv heard back from the school and they are just as sickened with him as we all are and trying to get it taken down , he makes my skin crawl 😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
Is he not in Ibeefa? Who was he there with? Did not see the irish bird she is definately his monthly empty and weekend away. Imagine saying I know when someone says Love U.

I wanted to say surely he can’t be that stupid, then I remembered who we were talking about 🤣
Surprised he never got a Cass tattoo tbh!
How do you not know he hasn’t got a tattoo of my name in a place you can only see if your lucky enough for a box room tour 😎
I’ve not seen his new tattoo I’m no sure if I want to look 😭

Aww I looked , Aldo yer no well ya bleep you’ve met Gemma in the flesh 4 times. Can Aldo’s da pls get him a checkup from the neck up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's this dangleberry been up to now? All of a sudden he has started appearing on my fyp...nearly vomited when I heard the infamous words tik tok, shocial meedga 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
I’ve just seen the new tattoo but got me thinking is Gemma the new Suzie if you ordered her from AliExpress? Same kinda looks, wee white dugs etc?

• Haha
It’s because he could never cope with a woman with a good job, intellect, her own money and thoughts.
He needs to be with a bimbo so it makes him look clever and the big man. Any normal woman with a decent job wouldn’t give him the time of day.

It’s because he could never cope with a woman with a good job, intellect, her own money and thoughts.
He needs to be with a bimbo so it makes him look clever and the big man. Any normal woman with a decent job wouldn’t give him the time of day.
A strong independent woman not only wouldn't go near him, but rip him a new faux leather hole 🤣 these types of women intimidate him. And being the chauvinistic bleep he is, he could never have that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3E48E6EE-EC60-4FD2-A726-2B7968C303F8.jpeg

Naebody loves ye like a homeless estate agent who’s sick to death of dossing in his Da’s boxroom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.