Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this who is Rangersman? I was late to the party …. so I take it one of his ex’s Dianne maybe is friends with Susie now well as in he lied about being married. Tho this Gemma one she must know all the history and is still entertaining him I mean you would not touch him with a barge pole with a condom on the end. Like he is going to change for Gemma or is she one of those everyone is making up lies about my man.

Reactions: 1
I missed this who is Rangersman? I was late to the party …. so I take it one of his ex’s Dianne maybe is friends with Susie now well as in he lied about being married. Tho this Gemma one she must know all the history and is still entertaining him I mean you would not touch him with a barge pole with a condom on the end. Like he is going to change for Gemma or is she one of those everyone is making up lies about my man.
Aldo shagged his gf years ago.

Gemma is deranged she’s been harassing Susie & her pals she’s no right , seriously not right in the head. Not even using burner accounts to do it either is using Her real accounts to harass people 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Aldo shagged his gf years ago.

Gemma is deranged she’s been harassing Susie & her pals she’s no right , seriously not right in the head. Not even using burner accounts to do it either is using Her real accounts to harass people 🥴
No way. Wow he really has sweet talked her 😂😂😂😂. Did she not see what Dianne went through and still is. Auld shagger at his best. Did you see the advert he done for the merchant pub 😂😂😂 tapping his card like he was in dugheeds sauna waiting to be served 😂😂😂😂. Still not changed or learnt a lesson. Probably makes him feel like a real boss getting his wee bit on the side to do all his fighting 😂😂😂 Mr Rooney will be calling soon 🥴

• Haha
No way. Wow he really has sweet talked her 😂😂😂😂. Did she not see what Dianne went through and still is. Auld shagger at his best. Did you see the advert he done for the merchant pub 😂😂😂 tapping his card like he was in dugheeds sauna waiting to be served 😂😂😂😂. Still not changed or learnt a lesson. Probably makes him feel like a real boss getting his wee bit on the side to do all his fighting 😂😂😂 Mr Rooney will be calling soon 🥴
As soon as I saw that I was straight in the group chat to my friends. We were meant to be going there Saturday…….swerved lol.
Must’ve been one of those preloaded cards cos he’s no got a pot to piss in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been vile slagging off Someone’s weight, threatening to report her to the brew ( even though she works legit ) & all sorts 🙈 she’s a pretty lassie but is obviously not right in the head getting involved with someone like him especially when she has weans. Folk he’s fucked over felt sympathy for her getting involved with him as everyone knows what he’s like , but not now her behaviour is absolutely shocking. She makes Natalie the mad mental Pole look sane 🤯
The story he’s spun Gemma is he only likes lassies photos on insta and sent flirty texts. The daft cows believed it 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s been vile slagging off Someone’s weight, threatening to report her to the brew ( even though she works legit ) & all sorts 🙈 she’s a pretty lassie but is obviously not right in the head getting involved with someone like him especially when she has weans. Folk he’s fucked over felt sympathy for her getting involved with him as everyone knows what he’s like , but not now her behaviour is absolutely shocking. She makes Natalie the mad mental Pole look sane 🤯
The story he’s spun Gemma is he only likes lassies photos on insta and sent flirty texts. The daft cows believed it 🥴
Ach I'll give it a month or 2 til the next one catches his wandering eye. Then she will feel a bleeping fool. What is wrong with these women's heads? After all that was revealed about him. Serves her right whatever comes her way. Hope she's getting herself checked. Wonder of he's still swinging at he doesn't swing but was a member of that swinging club. Can't mind the name of it.

Reactions: 1
Ach I'll give it a month or 2 til the next one catches his wandering eye. Then she will feel a bleeping fool. What is wrong with these women's heads? After all that was revealed about him. Serves her right whatever comes her way. Hope she's getting herself checked. Wonder of he's still swinging at he doesn't swing but was a member of that swinging club. Can't mind the name of it.
If he got away with shagging all them women while under the same roof as his wife can you imagine the amount he will be shagging with a girlfriend in another country . Would say poor cow but honestly she deserves all she gets , at least all the other lassies ( minus Natalie the pole and clatty courteney)have not disrespected Susie & had the decency to apologise to her even though they had done nothing wrong he lied to them all that he was single… Gemma on the other hands been an utter bleep.
No idea if he’s still swinging, my eyeballs have no recovered from last time I looked on that website so I’m no having a nosy for him again 🙈😭😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my I seen what that Gemma wrote she is a roaster ….. tapping his wee card for his discounted cocktails actual embarrassment. Here Gemma …. dig deep hun …. it’s your turn to pay … again!!

Oh my I seen what that Gemma wrote she is a roaster ….. tapping his wee card for his discounted cocktails actual embarrassment. Here Gemma …. dig deep hun …. it’s your turn to pay … again!!
She is the bad karma he deserves , she’s a psycho.

Just seen his latest video, weekend with his new burd, taking pics of every bit of food they ate. He gives me the heave 🤢 how anyone could go near him after what came out about him.

Reactions: 5
He’s going back to black 🤣🤣🤣. With that big leather face he’s gonna look even more ridiculous. Stocking up on just for arseholes

• Haha
He’s going back to black 🤣🤣🤣. With that big leather face he’s gonna look even more ridiculous. Stocking up on just for arseholes
His heed where that big vein pulses when he’s angry is all stained with dye 😭😂
This really is the mother of all mid life Crisis he’s having he’s no well 🤣
C4AB3E7C-D195-433B-80EE-7BF3210CC47B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just SS this to post in here 😂😂😂

He looks awful. It's so patchy! Can tell its dye a mile away.
Turkish barber special 😭 he’s gibbering at some rate eyes bulging must a spent some time with his pal Charlie before bouncing into the barbers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Turkish barber special 😭 he’s gibbering at some rate eyes bulging must a spent some time with his pal Charlie before bouncing into the barbers
Like Spud out of trainspotting 😂 should a get ma beard done, should a, aye beard, aye

• Haha
Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist… wtf says “I know” when their partner says I love you 😳
87FEA7F4-C8D2-4C67-9667-BB7841D251E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist… wtf says “I know” when their partner says I love you 😳
View attachment 1344557
Wow what a guy. Nice catch there Gemma. Hope you get all your dreams in one wrapped up fuckwit of a man who's only interested in getting his end away! Your no special love, just another watch in his long line of using women. Better watch your dreams don't turn into a nightmare 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.