Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way a lot of these troll accounts talk they remind me of they dianne fan ones and I’m 99% sure that whoever is behind the tinytears account is behind those too. The nicole loves flowers account said to someone in the comments they were arguing with that they looked like Myra Hindley which I thought was a bit random of an insult and then that tinytears doll said the same to Dianne on Suzies palls TikTok (miss Kelly I think?) Seen it before she went private. I’m the same as you @weegin12 ive got too much time on my hands as you can prob all tell 😂

Reactions: 2
The way a lot of these troll accounts talk they remind me of they dianne fan ones and I’m 99% sure that whoever is behind the tinytears account is behind those too. The nicole loves flowers account said to someone in the comments they were arguing with that they looked like Myra Hindley which I thought was a bit random of an insult and then that tinytears doll said the same to Dianne on Suzies palls TikTok (miss Kelly I think?) Seen it before she went private. I’m the same as you @weegin12 ive got too much time on my hands as you can prob all tell 😂
[QUOTE="singlelife, post: 8715400, member: 309102"

Yip they all talk the same way could be the one person on all of them talking to each other but it’s really them if that makes sense. But with the nastiness you’d think it was aldo cause he hates the new bf which would make sense. But the way they’re posting reminds me too much of Ben10. Maybe it’s all of them the wee bams lol trying to confuse us. TikTok Cluedo 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
More than likely. They’re bona fide nut jobs
Susie also used the words myra Hindley on a post on one of troll accounts 🤔

Sorry it was on bens page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Fu€^ the lot of them! Hope our Diane is doing ok! For me it’s clear as day susie is not to be trusted , from day one she should have been on that live when it all come out! I know it’s been said before ! But it’s getting clearer and clearer

Reactions: 9
Fu€^ the lot of them! Hope our Diane is doing ok! For me it’s clear as day susie is not to be trusted , from day one she should have been on that live when it all come out! I know it’s been said before ! But it’s getting clearer and clearer
Aww man I’ve always been backing susie will be gutted if she’s behind these

Nah sorry but I don't trust susie. He put a vid on back in the house as a big duck uz to everyone so fkn leave her to deal way her crappy marriage. Dianne has been thru enough tit in life the lassie deserves happiness

Not once has susie slagged him off its always been dianne only thing she said is he has a rash - cause of dianne but she called dianne for everything. If she wants to carry on living way a "man" like him well hell bleeping mend her!! Id be doing time in fanny Hill for murder if my man treated me like that and id still be out b4 27 yrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah sorry but I don't trust susie. He put a vid on back in the house as a big duck uz to everyone so fkn leave her to deal way her crappy marriage. Dianne has been thru enough tit in life the lassie deserves happiness

Not once has susie slagged him off its always been dianne only thing she said is he has a rash - cause of dianne but she called dianne for everything. If she wants to carry on living way a "man" like him well hell bleeping mend her!! Id be doing time in fanny Hill for murder if my man treated me like that and id still be out b4 27 yrs.
I just don’t get what she gains out of trolling the women 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This one, I don’t know her name but she keeps coming up on my fyp, screams desperation for “fame” and gifts, her and her weird looking fella 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Aye I’ve seen her she was arguing with the addiction lassie holly. Wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She knows Rosie’s got a big following so she’s blowing smoke up her arse.

Aye I’ve seen her she was arguing with the addiction lassie holly. Wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She knows Rosie’s got a big following so she’s blowing smoke up her arse.
I saw that too, “tag Rosie” she said and then said she wanted to adopt her ffs 😂😂😂🤯

• Haha
This one, I don’t know her name but she keeps coming up on my fyp, screams desperation for “fame” and gifts, her and her weird looking fella 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had never come across her before, she seemed right out her tights on that video, talking about how she’s been visiting several schemes over the past few days and everyone was jealous of Bush for ‘doing well for herself’ on TikTok 🤣 DID YE AYE?

bleeping embarrassments the lot of them. A Tour de Scheme 🤣. The bleep is after clout like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had never come across her before, she seemed right out her tights on that video, talking about how she’s been visiting several schemes over the past few days and everyone was jealous of Bush for ‘doing well for herself’ on TikTok 🤣 DID YE AYE?

bleeping embarrassments the lot of them. A Tour de Scheme 🤣. The bleep is after clout like the rest of them.
Aye she’s a brass neck. She claims to have been a support worker - aye and I’m Cindy Crawford hen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I just don’t get what she gains out of trolling the women 🤷‍♀️
duck knows, her head is wasted. She’d rather blame the women than Aldo, cos it makes it easier to go back to him. She’s a door mat and is clearly beyond help.

ThOuGhTs & PrAyErS SuZiE 🙏🏼

duck knows, her head is wasted. She’d rather blame the women than Aldo, cos it makes it easier to go back to him. She’s a door mat and is clearly beyond help.

ThOuGhTs & PrAyErS SuZiE 🙏🏼
I’ve not been on here that much recently but is aldo still making up the troll accounts? And has he been shagging Yvonne now? I cannae keep up with the dirty freak 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve not been on here that much recently but is aldo still making up the troll accounts? And has he been shagging Yvonne now? I cannae keep up with the dirty freak 🤦🏻‍♀️
Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.

I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.

Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.
I really hope she’s no took him back 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.
I wouldn’t be surprised at this point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.