Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it could maybe be an ex of his? Am I maybe barking up the wrong tree thinking it’s Ben?
I think he’s gone in to defend her on some horrible comments and they’ve then prowled past videos and comments and thrown in some drama for effect.

Reactions: 2
Fs lassies , I go away for a few days cause I had a tit mum moment and completely forgot world book day so had to get stuff together pronto 🤣🤣 and it just gets even more mental 🤣
A few days in the Aldo show is like 10 years worth of drama in someone normals life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God knows it’s a mental story you never know what’s next . I really hope Dianne’s got her head screwed on when it comes to this one though .
Same, but I don’t think she’s as daft as Aldo thought either. Maybe a wee long distance romance could be just the thing for her, nae man bugging her nut day in day out 🤣.

Reactions: 3
I think he’s gone in to defend her on some horrible comments and they’ve then prowled past videos and comments and thrown in some drama for effect.
Yeah, cause they’re quite vicious about him which leads me to think someone knows him well.

Same, but I don’t think she’s as daft as Aldo thought either.
She’s defo not.

A few days in the Aldo show is like 10 years worth of drama in someone normals life 🤣
He loves being trolled lol he was right into it with you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, cause they’re quite vicious about him which leads me to think someone knows him well.

She’s defo not.

He loves being trolled lol he was right into it with you 🤣
He loves a bit of dirty chat the more I trawled the more he wanted me 😍 I hope she still fancies me 😍I want in the box room before his Da chucks him out😭 really want to know if it’s a Thomas the tank or spider man duvet cover

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He loves a bit of dirty chat the more I trawled the more he wanted me 😍 I hope she still fancies me 😍I want in the box room before his Da chucks him out😭 really want to know if it’s a Thomas the tank or spider man duvet cover
It’s defo spider man. And a few Johnny bravo posters on his wall hahaha. I loved your messages with him it was so funny. Least Aldo it’s funny but with Rosie bush it just turns into world war. I prefer this thread cause it’s so funny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats the whole point of tattle life to give your opinions. Everything is on here for everyone to read 🤷‍♀️ wasnt always bad there’s been loads of funny things on here. The two teeth falling out, reviews on Alan from the swingers, the Henderson’s video that purple truth made. When someone said that Ben was a five foot jobby hinging out of Rosie’s arse. So Ben posted a video with a big cartoon jobby was so funny 🤣🤣 oh and the trawl train on the way to cjs for a day out 👏👏this page gets slagged but I’ve been absolutely buckled at some of the comments the patters great.
Don’t forget being hunted down by Coatbridge & Edinburgh mafia. Just waiting on the polis giving me an Osman warning 😀😀
Purple truths vid was definitely the best thing I’ve seen. Still laugh my head off at it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve physically just laughed out loud at the 5ft jobby comment, bleeping belter🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would say this forum is more us all having a laugh and joking about the situation that anything. Funniest thread on tattle🤝
We did try to entice Ben to join us but alas it wasn’t meant to be lol the 💩 joke was hysterical. Having to keep the teeth apart anol I was dying laughing. My profile pic all us trawls away to Cjs I’m in stitches again lol

Don’t forget being hunted down by Coatbridge & Edinburgh mafia. Just waiting on the polis giving me an Osman warning 😀😀
Purple truths vid was definitely the best thing I’ve seen. Still laugh my head off at it
Getting a discount at the time capsule hahaha see folks it’s not all nasty and negative on here it’s comedy gold 👏

I’ve physically just laughed out loud at the 5ft jobby comment, bleeping belter🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would say this forum is more us all having a laugh and joking about the situation that anything. Funniest thread on tattle🤝
Aye I agree we more take the piss on here. That’s why I just watch this one now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A new Harry video for you all🤣🤣
On my last chance on my purple truth account so I’m wary to post incase Aldo reports and the account gets deleted😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On my last chance on my purple truth account so I’m wary to post incase Aldo reports and the account gets deleted😭
Aldo’s twin . The bottom lip and the teeth it’s his double 🤣

• Haha
I’m absolutely howling out loud in the middle of Morrisons. That’s a Picasso 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hmm right call me Sherlock Holmes but. There’s a profile called Viktorea36 who’s been on those Dianna Ross Tattle pages really defending dianne. And she’s Rosie’s mod 🤔 so is it really Rosie’s lot? Surely Rosie wouldn’t stand for her mod defending dianne? I’ve too much time on my hands lol

• Heart
Hmm right call me Sherlock Holmes but. There’s a profile called Viktorea36 who’s been on those Dianna Ross Tattle pages really defending dianne. And she’s Rosie’s mod 🤔 so is it really Rosie’s lot? Surely Rosie wouldn’t stand for her mod defending dianne? I’ve too much time on my hands lol
Maybe she’s doing that to deter people from thinking it’s them? Reverse psychology and all that🤔

So now I’ve managed to control my hysterics ….🤣🤣
I see the video “exposing” us Supremes has disappeared 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.