Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they keep commenting to me mentioning this Bobby character. I don’t care for him at all and don’t give a tit what he’s upto (with respect) as I don’t have a problem with him. They keep saying how is it ok for “Dianne’s new man” to take coke but not for Alan.
They’re missing the whole point and the root of the problem doesn’t lie with him taking gear, it’s to do with the way he treats women and the tweets🤔
As I said this is all just to make diannes life hell. She could be going with a saint and they’d still find fault. What she’s doing ignoring it is the best thing they’ll get bored.

As I said this is all just to make diannes life hell. She could be going with a saint and they’d still find fault. What she’s doing ignoring it is the best thing they’ll get bored.
I don’t mean to be horrible but scotland has the number one drug problem in the world there’s loads and loads of people taking coke here I’m afraid.

Reactions: 2
It’s cool. Apologies for reading it wrong. I’m not tech savvy enough to have multiple accounts & keep up 😂😂

I think that’s his kink. Likes a catfish to go with his fingers of fish 😂
No probs. I’m no always the best at putting across what I mean in text, I could have properly wrote it clearer.

Reactions: 1
they keep commenting to me mentioning this Bobby character. I don’t care for him at all and don’t give a tit what he’s upto (with respect) as I don’t have a problem with him. They keep saying how is it ok for “Dianne’s new man” to take coke but not for Alan.
They’re missing the whole point and the root of the problem doesn’t lie with him taking gear, it’s to do with the way he treats women and the tweets🤔
Didn’t even know who he was. Seen a few comments on Diane’s page & then mentioned on that account. Not gonna lie think it’s strange but it’s not my business. If he suddenly becomes racist, homophobic, mysogynistic & a danger to kids then I’ll say plenty

Reactions: 5
A lot of folk take it these days , the tell tale signs are blatantly obvious. I don’t care for him either , was a bit like wtf surely to Christ not again .Aldo’s tweets are horrific regarding children , women, rape he needs to be held accountable for them. There were body shaming tweets and the Bobby person body shames women too. The trolls really should be going after Aldo though and not ignoring the part he plays in this, and ignoring that he is tweeting about touching kids etc.
I’ll get hated on I know for saying what I think but I’m no arsed . Fingers crossed it works out for them, wouldn't like to see Dianne hurt again after all the tit with the narc.

Reactions: 6
The way she ranted & raved about the same things the same night sealed the deal for me .
So Suzie and Aldo have been trolling as Tiny Tears etc.
Bush and the cronies are Dianne’s trolls.
What a bunch of infantile wankers.

They’re not the brightest. Still wanty know this facebook group!

Reactions: 4
So Suzie and Aldo have been trolling as Tiny Tears etc.
Bush and the cronies are Dianne’s trolls.
What a bunch of infantile wankers.

They’re not the brightest. Still wanty know this facebook group!
That’s who I think the dianne trolls are but with bleeping tik tok you never know lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s who I think the dianne trolls are but with bleeping tik tok you never know lol.
It’s a horrible app, the scum of society have taken over and have a platform, it’s madness. I need to go back to watching people decorate cookies or crochet wee cartoon characters.

• Haha
Scottish tiktok is mental on a daily basis. That Dianna Ross tattler has been awful quiet the day……

It’s a horrible app, the scum of society have taken over and have a platform, it’s madness. I need to go back to watching people decorate cookies or crochet wee cartoon characters.
Defo it’s very easy for everyone to get carried away. I’m back to watching dogs smiling lol

• Haha
Scottish tiktok is mental on a daily basis. That Dianna Ross tattler has been awful quiet the day……
Same day Rosie bush deletes most of her profiles. Think that’s more to do with her being a tit maw & having meetings with SW tho

They don’t know who they’re starting on when they launch these big troll attacks though, someone might just turn up at their door one day.

They call tattlers trolls, but the majority of us don’t actively seek people out on TikTok and give them abuse or harass them. I’d never go out my way to interact with any of them tbh, in any form, because they give me the ick.

Posting our opinions here about actual harmful attitudes is literally like farting in the wind. Leaving hate comments all over TikTok, calling children names, fixating on someone you don’t know or who doesn’t impact on your life, that’s loony behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A lot of folk take it these days , the tell tale signs are blatantly obvious. I don’t care for him either , was a bit like wtf surely to Christ not again .Aldo’s tweets are horrific regarding children , women, rape he needs to be held accountable for them. There were body shaming tweets and the Bobby person body shames women too. The trolls really should be going after Aldo though and not ignoring the part he plays in this, and ignoring that he is tweeting about touching kids etc.
I’ll get hated on I know for saying what I think but I’m no arsed . Fingers crossed it works out for them, wouldn't like to see Dianne hurt again after all the tit with the narc.
It’s the elephant in the room Cass. Don’t know anything about him but I’m assuming he’s the friend who flew over after Diane did her live. I was 3 year before even thinking about dating again after my narc experience. Each to their own I suppose

They don’t know who they’re starting on when they launch these big troll attacks though, someone might just turn up at their door one day.

They call tattlers trolls, but the majority of us don’t actively seek people out on TikTok and give them abuse or harass them. I’d never go out my way to interact with any of them tbh, in any form, because they give me the ick.

Posting our opinions here about actual harmful attitudes is literally like farting in the wind. Leaving hate comments all over TikTok, calling children names, fixating on someone you don’t know or who doesn’t impact on your life, that’s loony behaviour.
Thats the whole point of tattle life to give your opinions. Everything is on here for everyone to read 🤷‍♀️ wasnt always bad there’s been loads of funny things on here. The two teeth falling out, reviews on Alan from the swingers, the Henderson’s video that purple truth made. When someone said that Ben was a five foot jobby hinging out of Rosie’s arse. So Ben posted a video with a big cartoon jobby was so funny 🤣🤣 oh and the trawl train on the way to cjs for a day out 👏👏this page gets slagged but I’ve been absolutely buckled at some of the comments the patters great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thats the whole point of tattle life to give your opinions. Everything is on here for everyone to read 🤷‍♀️ wasnt always bad there’s been loads of funny things on here. The two teeth falling out, reviews on Alan from the swingers, the Henderson’s video that purple truth made. When someone said that Ben was a five foot jobby hinging out of Rosie’s arse. So Ben posted a video with a big cartoon jobby was so funny 🤣🤣 oh and the trawl train on the way to cjs for a day out 👏👏this page gets slagged but I’ve been absolutely buckled at some of the comments the patters great.
I’ve physically just laughed out loud at the 5ft jobby comment, bleeping belter🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would say this forum is more us all having a laugh and joking about the situation that anything. Funniest thread on tattle🤝

• Haha
It’s the elephant in the room Cass. Don’t know anything about him but I’m assuming he’s the friend who flew over after Diane did her live. I was 3 year before even thinking about dating again after my narc experience. Each to their own I suppose
No idea the trolls are saying they have never met, could have been him that flew over, I’m sure that was the same week of the live. It is an elephant in the room for sure.

Same day Rosie bush deletes most of her profiles. Think that’s more to do with her being a tit maw & having meetings with SW tho
Plus it doesn’t look as if it’s going the way they planned it to go. Everyone’s sick of the property boss drama on tik tok now. TikTok extra declined to post one of their videos.

No idea the trolls are saying they have never met, could have been him that flew over, I’m sure that was the same week of the live. It is an elephant in the room for sure.
Do you think it could maybe be an ex of his? Am I maybe barking up the wrong tree thinking it’s Ben?

It’s certainly had it’s moments haha. It’s been a weird one all round because of all the many people involved and the crossover was necessary to get the info out there about what a degenerate Aldo is. I firmly believe he’s a danger to women and children, but too many halfwits have jumped on the bandwagon for TikTok clout and completely detracted from the real issues.

Fs lassies , I go away for a few days cause I had a tit mum moment and completely forgot world book day so had to get stuff together pronto 🤣🤣 and it just gets even more mental 🤣

• Haha
Plus it doesn’t look as if it’s going the way they planned it to go. Everyone’s sick of the property boss drama on tik tok now. TikTok extra declined to post one of their videos.

Do you think it could maybe be an ex of his? Am I maybe barking up the wrong tree thinking it’s Ben?
God knows it’s a mental story you never know what’s next . I really hope Dianne’s got her head screwed on when it comes to this one though .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.