Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love being a Supreme it feels less frumpy than a hoosewife 🤣
Raging that they could have picked a better screenshot of me insulting oor Courteney worse but , it was too tame 🤣
They done you back dirty🤣🤣 to be fair I looked worse in 2011🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They done you back dirty🤣🤣 to be fair I looked worse in 2011🤣🤣
Bealing , they ruined my 5 minutes of fame 😭😂😂😂😂
2011 bet they haven’t even noticed that either they will think it’s a recent photo 🥴
I was once as orange as Aldo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bealing , they ruined my 5 minutes of fame 😭😂😂😂😂
2011 bet they haven’t even noticed that either they will think it’s a recent photo 🥴
I was once as orange as Aldo 😂
Weren’t we all back then, I miss the dream matte mousse days😭

Reactions: 1
The way Diane_ross_tattler types on tt just puts this in mind when i read their comments. They talk in statements and sound like they have a very limited vocabulary and intelligence 🤔

Reactions: 6
The way Diane_ross_tattler types on tt just puts this in mind when i read their comments. They talk in statements and sound like they have a very limited vocabulary and intelligence 🤔

Yes exactly! They kinda talk like Tarzan😂😂

I've had enough of that page im blocked now tho 🤦‍♀️
Its the weirdest page, even then telling Suzie that these women broke up her marriage, despite her correcting them, they are adament it was not the big walloper to blame. I think it's him behind it tbh

Can the genius who made the Harry and the Hendersons video please put it on here? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Can the genius who made the Harry and the Hendersons video please put it on here? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Your wish has been granted

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Im feeling left out, they didn't do meeeee 😔😂

It’s purely because most of people the have ‘outed’ have either used their own names or a variation of their Tattle name on TikTok…and have quite openly done so.
Some are just random stabs in the dark though, the trolls done fucked up and ‘exposed’ complete randoms but are sitting thinking they’re Sherlock fuckin’ Holmes 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s purely because most of people the have ‘outed’ have either used their own names or a variation of their Tattle name on TikTok…and have quite openly done so.
Some are just random stabs in the dark though, the trolls done fucked up and ‘exposed’ complete randoms but are sitting thinking they’re Sherlock fuckin’ Holmes 😭😭
Yeah I know lol and cass has commented on his posts a few times under her own account so don't think would be hard to find a v.old fbook, and the randoms there putting up 😭 don't give up the non day jobs coz your shite detectives

• Haha
I want to know how they put together that I’m that girl😂😂😂 like I bet they’ve just went down the followers list and picked the first girl with dark hair. They forgot the blue eyes tho so they’re not so smart😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
High fiving each other 😭 outing people that have been using their own names since the start 😭 they are special 🥴

I want to know how they put together that I’m that girl😂😂😂 like I bet they’ve just went down the followers list and picked the first girl with dark hair. They forgot the blue eyes tho so they’re not so smart😬
The wee lassie looks like a right witch because of you 🤣

• Haha
High fiving each other 😭 outing people that have been using their own names since the start 😭 they are special 🥴

The wee lassie looks like a right witch because of you 🤣
I know😂😂😂😂 I was going to tag her account in the video but I don’t want to cause her any upheaval because of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.