Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else devastated that they have been outed by Diannes Rosie trolls . Could have used a better photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve used my own photo on here and that poor girl they’ve said is me is in fact not me🤨 I’m older than that and that girl looks about 18. They can’t just pick the first account and just go with it😂 also note the girl in that screenshot has brown eyes, if they were such a detective they would of picked up on that😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute clowns honest to god 🤡🤡

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were posting under your own name @Cass_25 , it’s not like you were trying to hide who you were !! Same with Lauren & Kintys finest is Dianne’s brother , all common knowledge on tik tok same with Iain . Bet they’re creaming their crusty pants thinking they’ve exposed you 😂😂😂 embarrassing stuff x

Someone photoshop silly Courtney as a seal getting fish thrown at her coupon please 🙏🙏😂😂
Used my real name from day one 🤣🤣🤣
Rosie will have been pishing herself with excitement making & posting that , sat in a puddle like Sharon Mackin🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve used my own photo on here and that poor girl they’ve said is me is in fact not me🤨 I’m older than that and that girl looks about 18. They can’t just pick the first account and just go with it😂 also note the girl in that screenshot has brown eyes, if they were such a detective they would of picked up on that😊
They’ve also got LRKN all wrong again. Must’ve been sitting in the dark playing pin the pic on the tattler……..sorry Supremes 🤣🤣. Rosie must be helluva jealous of the attention. Fake news 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve also got LRKN all wrong again. Must’ve been sitting in the dark playing pin the pic on the tattler……..sorry Supremes 🤣🤣. Rosie must be helluva jealous of the attention. Fake news 🤣🤣
E0290127-0026-4909-875E-321F884D3CFA.jpeg
That’s me “exposed”. I’m done fur.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Tinkerbell acc is all over the place again. Saying Alan told her he was separated from Suzie and wasn’t even legally married when they were together in 2017. Thought they were all pals and she knew them well until Suzie pumped her fella. So going by what she’s saying then she must have went with Alan after this supposedly all went down and it wasn’t a swinging thing. Cos if it was before that when they were all pals would she no have been doing what’s she’s accused Suzie of, sleeping with a married man. Also Suzie is saying she doesn’t know who she is in the comments even though that Tink said to ask her who Claire was.

Reactions: 3
That Tinkerbell acc is all over the place again. Saying Alan told her he was separated from Suzie and wasn’t even legally married when they were together in 2017. Thought they were all pals and she knew them well until Suzie pumped her fella. So going by what she’s saying then she must have went with Alan after this supposedly all went down and it wasn’t a swinging thing. Cos if it was before that when they were all pals would she no have been doing what’s she’s accused Suzie of, sleeping with a married man. Also Suzie is saying she doesn’t know who she is in the comments even though that Tink said to ask her who Claire was.
Where’s this on ?
My guts telling me tinkberbell is at it , her story isn’t consistent

Reactions: 2
You know what confuses me , Rosie directs all this hate towards Dianne for “ knowing “ Aldo was married but Courtney does the exact same things also lies to his wife saying nothing happened but Rosie is her pal and says nothing at all about it !!! Seal chops has defended him and lied for him and is no doubt still sleeping with him but that’s ok 🤯🤯 Rosie Bush = biggest hypocrite on tik tok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My memory is tit lol who is this one again?
When dianne & alan were together she would be saying to Alan how brilliant he was and at the same time writing everywhere slagging off Dianne. She was shown Alans tweets & said aww but he has a lovely smile 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what confuses me , Rosie directs all this hate towards Dianne for “ knowing “ Aldo was married but Courtney does the exact same things also lies to his wife saying nothing happened but Rosie is her pal and says nothing at all about it !!! Seal chops has defended him and lied for him and is no doubt still sleeping with him but that’s ok 🤯🤯 Rosie Bush = biggest hypocrite on tik tok
Courteney knew about Susie, gas lighted Susie when she was caught sending Aldo texts & phoning him, knew about the tweets, knew about him being a serial cheater & compulsive liar yet she still was all over Aldo , and vise versa. She’s shagged him before all this and I think continued to… she’s the worse of them all.

Reactions: 8
I think tinkerbell is Hamilton 101. They said the same thing that the marriage wasn’t legal as it happened in vegas. To my knowledge don’t think Aldo has actually used that line?

Gaz has never had a burd ……pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually howling 😂😂😂 my mates sent me a vid of worst chat up lines & said this one’s Alan Shields

“Are you looking for a stud? Cos I’ve got the STD all I need is U” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.