Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with these creatures. Making TT then deleting them. Absolute attention seeking shitbags

Reactions: 3
I’ve been 2 threads behind took a wee holiday oh my bleeping god .. does this no have more twists and turns then a snake with an itch …. Now I can’t remember when I seen them but I do remember Yvonne posting vids with a new man nobody ever seen his face but it was quite a while ago … videos removed so can’t confirm it was sheildstien or no
Dianne the abuse you have taken from these troll accounts is absolutely disgusting you’re a bigger women then me I would’ve absolutely lost the plot by now … tok tok need to do more to protect people on their platform … going after you constantly and your kids is sickening I’d defo look at the fraud stuff they need to be stopped all I can say is chin up you’ve shown you aren’t what people said and have class about you that nobody can take away ❤!
Cass you’ve had me in stitches flirting with the big foot looking bleep too funny he defo had a thing for you till Ian fucked it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lurker here WTAF is going on with Shufflemuff? She’s changed her tune.
What Gildo done now ?
She’s not stable enough to decide what she wants to order out the chippy never mind decide who’s side she’s on

I’ve been 2 threads behind took a wee holiday oh my bleeping god .. does this no have more twists and turns then a snake with an itch …. Now I can’t remember when I seen them but I do remember Yvonne posting vids with a new man nobody ever seen his face but it was quite a while ago … videos removed so can’t confirm it was sheildstien or no
Dianne the abuse you have taken from these troll accounts is absolutely disgusting you’re a bigger women then me I would’ve absolutely lost the plot by now … tok tok need to do more to protect people on their platform … going after you constantly and your kids is sickening I’d defo look at the fraud stuff they need to be stopped all I can say is chin up you’ve shown you aren’t what people said and have class about you that nobody can take away ❤!
Cass you’ve had me in stitches flirting with the big foot looking bleep too funny he defo had a thing for you till Ian fucked it 😂😂
That’s been oor Aldo Yvonne’s been hiding 😂 hiding I wonder because she knew he was married, hope she spills the tea 😂Convenient that she’s removed TikTok’s , she must be affronted at being found out as being another one he’s fiddled with .

Was really gutted Iain ruined my chances of a night of passion in Alans Da’s box room😭 as if it’s my fault Aldo shagged his girlfriend. Iain’s getting patched next time the main man tries to get fired into me , nothings coming between me & the box room 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a lot of speculation at the time it was collybhoy but she was out in the car with this guy just unfortunate she’s removed them all
Cause I vaguely remember one had a watch in
Oh Cass you and the box room proper love story for the next Mrs shields 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think we should take what Tinkerbell is saying with a pinch of salt , here she is on Iain’s comments last month with a different story accusing Susie of cheating.
Last night she did mention something Aldo does & says to women in bed ( staring at them to the point it’s uncomfortable even when they are asleep , obsessing over their eyes- the eye thing is usually accompanied by face touching or grabbing which isn’t mentioned in the comments ) on the comments under Dianne’s tiktok about the vile troll slagging off her daughter right enough, which does confuse things as she’s backed up what the others have said & ive seen texts from him mentioning it.
Genuine or Could it be another one of Aldo’s personalities? Who knows . Nothing surprises me anymore in this 🥴

Attachments

Think we should take what Tinkerbell is saying with a pinch of salt , here she is on Iain’s comments last month with a different story accusing Susie of cheating.
Last night she did mention something Aldo does & says to women in bed ( staring at them to the point it’s uncomfortable even when they are asleep , obsessing over their eyes- the eye thing is usually accompanied by face touching or grabbing which isn’t mentioned in the comments ) on the comments under Dianne’s tiktok about the vile troll slagging off her daughter right enough, which does confuse things as she’s backed up what the others have said & ive seen texts from him mentioning it.
Genuine or Could it be another one of Aldo’s personalities? Who knows . Nothing surprises me anymore in this 🥴
She’s saying some of the stuff that were posted by ‘people in the know’ in the earlier threads here.

Reactions: 2
What Gildo done now ?
She’s not stable enough to decide what she wants to order out the chippy never mind decide who’s side she’s on

Can’t believe she’s taken his side after everything. I’m actually gobsmacked. Lassie needs her f@nny felt. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a clown

Hi Tattlers I’m totally new here and putting in my application to be one of the bored housewives 😂. I totally agree that there is something no right about that Tinkerbell account. I saw different comments from the ones that Cass put up on another one of Iain’s videos making more bold claims…
It’s someone at the wind up I think picking up pieces of info she has read elsewhere .
Unless as she mentioned the rumoured Open marriage she’s a swinger and knows the pair of them but so far there’s been no proof that Susie is a swinger only that she was clicking like to comments from people asking if she was , it’s only know that Aldo uses a swingers website to pick up women for causal sex & is banned from 2 swingers clubs .
They went from outing Susie to outing Aldo quick

Reactions: 3
Was having a nosey at shufflegals page to see what she was saying & saw this. Wtf is she wearing, the red shiny Michael Jacksonesque trousers & white socks just top it off 😂
Waterpoofs on maybe Aldo’s going to pish on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I’m no a swinger so I’m no too clear on the rules or that but if they were all swinging together (which is kinda like what tink is implying especially now as she is claiming to have been with Aldo) why would she be angry at Suzie pumping her husband, like is that no the point? And why would that break up your marriage if you were all down for that sort of thing in the first place? Or is she saying Suzie pumped her man so she pumped hers to get back at her or wit? Musical bleeping husbands man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I’m no a swinger so I’m no too clear on the rules or that but if they were all swinging together (which is kinda like what tink is implying especially now as she is claiming to have been with Aldo) why would she be angry at Suzie pumping her husband, like is that no the point? And why would that break up your marriage if you were all down for that sort of thing in the first place? Or is she saying Suzie pumped her man so she pumped hers to get back at her or wit? Musical bleeping husbands man 😂
We need wee Brian Lamont and all other swinging experts on here to help us oot 😂
It was thought way back at the start it was a case of an open marriage & swinging going badly wrong.

• Haha
We need wee Brian Lamont and all other swinging experts on here to help us oot 😂
It was thought way back at the start it was a case of an open marriage & swinging going badly wrong.
Think he is living it up on the swingers version of Tattle noo. Gaun yersel wee guy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 Suzie is supposed to have had an affair with a churchgoer. No info to it being rinks hubby

Brian Lamont might no be a grass but he’s hooked on cjs fish finger buffet

• Haha
Feel like I’ve made it in life. On one of Rosie’s trawl accounts talking about Sharon Mackins filthy texts and squirt hole
😂😂😂 I’m howling
DED6FBFA-C3A1-4DAC-8EE2-6EC9B1DF87F1.png

🤣🤣🤣 Suzie is supposed to have had an affair with a churchgoer. No info to it being rinks hubby

Brian Lamont might no be a grass but he’s hooked on cjs fish finger buffet
Wee Brian always comes on at the arse end of nearly every thread then disappears back into the world of swinging , cj’s and dirty wumin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.