Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alans_sc0rned_left0vers naaaawwwwww I canโ€™t deal go see their video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ us scorned woman have to move on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw ffs scorned? Aye no probs lol ..you look scorned and devastated right enough ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m actually devastated and really donโ€™t know how Iโ€™m going to deal with life anymore ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
In all seriousness they need help, defo an English lesson and educated on medsโ€ฆ. They have the meaning of adulterer and scorned totally backwardsโ€ฆ.. saying about a solpodol addiction that we have caused but cause I said in my love about Susie being on anxiety meds, they arenโ€™t the same bloody thing you moronic whallopers!!!! There is nothing I said in my live that I didnโ€™t discuss with Susie first so if you are reading this which I think they areโ€ฆ.. you canโ€™t know Susie or the situation that well and we are all sitting back laughing at your car crash of a life, I say life lightly cause they obvs donโ€™t bloody have oneโ€ฆโ€ฆ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thatโ€™s got mad Kerryann written all over it
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I mean they kind of trolled themselves with that videoโ€ฆโ€ฆ.not one of these women are out for revenge. Theyโ€™re all having a laugh with each other , going about their business. Meanwhile Aldoโ€™s in the corner like a melted welly losing it all.

Reactions: 5
I mean they kind of trolled themselves with that videoโ€ฆโ€ฆ.not one of these women are out for revenge. Theyโ€™re all having a laugh with each other , going about their business. Meanwhile Aldoโ€™s in the corner like a melted welly losing it all.
Exactly lol..Susies loving life these days , Diane couldn't give 2 flying fucks about him either..they've moved on Aldo if you're here son ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are laughing at Aldo
The only scorned ones seem to be Aldo Kerryann & Elaine but Elaineโ€™s hopefully moved on to Peter Andre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are laughing at Aldo
The only scorned ones seem to be Aldo Kerryann & Elaine but Elaineโ€™s hopefully moved on to Peter Andre
I can see the OK mag spread ...Peter Andre leaves wife for TikTok crush , soooo in love ..wedding exclusive next issue..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I can see the OK mag spread ...Peter Andre leaves wife for TikTok crush , soooo in love ..wedding exclusive next issue..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
His wifeโ€™s a doctor maybe Alan will snap her up when Elaine steals Peter for her blue light card .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so Lauren just messaged me to say sheโ€™s seen the scorned woman tiktok, she said itโ€™s funny I have that too you have on in black, the scorned womanโ€™s uniform ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ.. I have the same one in black too havenโ€™t worn it yet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ how weird is thatโ€ฆ. She just said sheโ€™s wonders if theyโ€™re still on sale and we can get the other girls then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so Lauren just messaged me to say sheโ€™s seen the scorned woman tiktok, she said itโ€™s funny I have that too you have on in black, the scorned womanโ€™s uniform ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ.. I have the same one in black too havenโ€™t worn it yet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ how weird is thatโ€ฆ. She just said sheโ€™s wonders if theyโ€™re still on sale and we can get the other girls then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She sent me the photo of the tshirt I canny cope ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m greeting here at bold Elaine shacking up with Peter Andre & Aldo snapping up the wife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yous lot are comedy gold . Listen say no more Dianne , weโ€™ve all fell on tough times & had to rob the Coop so donโ€™t you worry your pretty wee self . Myself and the team on here will chip in and get you on these trips , since youโ€™ve been through so much this last wee while Iโ€™m gony through in the vip experience , youโ€™ll get a wee tour courtesy of Kerry Ann the fruitloop and behind the scenes with the mafia , no thanks needed my lovely mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.