Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldoโ€™s new wank material ๐Ÿ˜‚

DA4F2213-5F98-4D8B-906E-4E81327FF35B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Hello my wee darlings ๐Ÿ’“. Just caught up โคme and mr Roland been away to a hotel at ben nevis for the wknd now back home ๐Ÿก hope ur all doing ok. I've seen there's someone else came forward wonder who it could be ๐Ÿค” fkn aldos been knee deep in clunge these last cpl yrs ๐Ÿคฃ how does he do it? His charming personality?? ๐Ÿคช his drop dead gorgeous looks ๐Ÿคฎ na its cause he knows how to manipulate woman. But now all these woman have came together (big shazzas doing enough on her own ๐Ÿ’ฆ) and aldo is getting put in his place and about time too ๐Ÿฅณ
Hope u all had a good weekend Mr Roland certainly did ๐Ÿ˜‰ cheeky bass said it was like climbing ben nevis trying to get on top of me ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m greeting here at bold Elaine shacking up with Peter Andre & Aldo snapping up the wife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yous lot are comedy gold . Listen say no more Dianne , weโ€™ve all fell on tough times & had to rob the Coop so donโ€™t you worry your pretty wee self . Myself and the team on here will chip in and get you on these trips , since youโ€™ve been through so much this last wee while Iโ€™m gony through in the vip experience , youโ€™ll get a wee tour courtesy of Kerry Ann the fruitloop and behind the scenes with the mafia , no thanks needed my lovely mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS get in there ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ Whoop whoopโ€ฆโ€ฆ remember I do have a blue light to offer for a wee cheeky discount ๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How about we have a wee challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we need to find more of Elaineโ€™s comments on celebrities videos , winner goes with Dianne on vip tour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ x

Oh and you know what Iโ€™d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to โ€œ shoutout to my ex โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Oh and you know what Iโ€™d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to โ€œ shoutout to my ex โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

No idea why thatโ€™s posted 4 times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldoโ€™s new wank material ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1091418
โ€˜Suzie is free now from her pain and sufferingโ€ฆโ€™ aye, cos she kicked Aldoโ€™s arse out! Theyโ€™re making it sound like sheโ€™s a drug addict who has passed away the fandans ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
RIP Susie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is how rumours start ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™d love to see Suzie do that trend with the sound โ€˜oh, she passed awayโ€™ - photos of her with Aldo then cutting to her out looking hot and happy, a single woman living her best life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
โ€˜Suzie is free now from her pain and sufferingโ€ฆโ€™ aye, cos she kicked Aldoโ€™s arse out! Theyโ€™re making it sound like sheโ€™s a drug addict who has passed away the fandans ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

They are that fkn stooooppppiddddd they donโ€™t realise that them talking absolute shite could be affecting her mental health ffs!!!!! Thereโ€™s another one floating about angry_scorned_women they just commented on my page, me and Lauren are sins in the eyes of god and Lauren had an abortion apparently ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Never happened theyโ€™re mixing up everyone!!!! Solpodol isnโ€™t used for anxiety you weapons either absolute morons

This is how rumours start ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™d love to see Suzie do that trend with the sound โ€˜oh, she passed awayโ€™ - photos of her with Aldo then cutting to her out looking hot and happy, a single woman living her best life

Surely they must see susie commenting on my TikToks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Like aye she really hates me you plumsโ€ฆ. Theyโ€™re supporting her but blabbing tit about her

Tempted to unblock George Jack ๐Ÿ˜

Wearing my hat and down strathy park ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” where he went with the hairdresser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Awwww heโ€™s trying to be a fkn smart arseโ€ฆ.. the king ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค” the traaaaammmmmppppppp

Hiiiiiii aldo ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Keep the hat, I was always told to help the unfortunateโ€ฆ. Remember the tattoo I have for my auld yin, faith, hope & charityโ€ฆ. The one you were gonna get ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well as you know also I have beanies and hats in abundance so ones not gonna break me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Scorned man ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” what we thinking x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are that fkn stooooppppiddddd they donโ€™t realise that them talking absolute shite could be affecting her mental health ffs!!!!! Thereโ€™s another one floating about angry_scorned_women they just commented on my page, me and Lauren are sins in the eyes of god and Lauren had an abortion apparently ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Never happened theyโ€™re mixing up everyone!!!! Solpodol isnโ€™t used for anxiety you weapons either absolute morons

Surely they must see susie commenting on my TikToks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Like aye she really hates me you plumsโ€ฆ. Theyโ€™re supporting her but blabbing tit about her
Imagine using an abortion as an insult how low can you get. Mentality of them , cabbages

Wearing my hat and down strathy park ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” where he went with the hairdresser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Awwww heโ€™s trying to be a fkn smart arseโ€ฆ.. the king ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค” the traaaaammmmmppppppp

Hiiiiiii aldo ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Keep the hat, I was always told to help the unfortunateโ€ฆ. Remember the tattoo I have for my auld yin, faith, hope & charityโ€ฆ. The one you were gonna get ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well as you know also I have beanies and hats in abundance so ones not gonna break me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Strathclyde park dogging with the hairdresser the dirty dog would love to know what the husband thinks of Aldo

I think maybe someone should print posters about shagger and plaster the all around the dogging hotspots, just so they know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Aw heโ€™s not at the Strathy is heโ€ฆI was at M&Dโ€™s! Could have run over and fly kicked him into the loch for the mental swans to finish him off, theyโ€™re savage man!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He fkn angers me so much. Id never tire of punching him. Hes on the Stella tonite tho so we might get a show ๐Ÿคฃ
The king is also too busy fighting with women and trolling on Tiktok. Only man I've seen him argue with is poor Ian and Ian was the bleeping victim in dry holes games. Wonder if he'd run like duck away from Ian in real life I'd like to see that.

• Heart
The king is also too busy fighting with women and trolling on Tiktok. Only man I've seen him argue with is poor Ian and Ian was the bleeping victim in dry holes games. Wonder if he'd run like duck away from Ian in real life I'd like to see that.

He better get his best running shoes on ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ granny. Iโ€™m well disgusted one of the pages with my wee coupon are publicly supporting him and the other susie ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Donโ€™t get it why use my wee coupon if they donโ€™t like me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and what are we like 10 with the team shite ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Elena is 9 and more mature than these imbeciles

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.