ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

thanks for the reports, the 1st rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle and to not troll.

the second rule is not to tone police / dictate what can talk about / moderate - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

And there's been a lot of the latter, if you think comment crosses a line report it for us to deal with.

Otherwise it would be a mess if everyone goes around declaring what they think isn't acceptable to talk about on a gossip forum and there would be nothing left to talk about.

Thanks!
Well Jordan certainly isn't the Moderator lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Social media gave her: a easy work from home career, opportunity to move from Peterborough to London and live comfortably for a few years, multiple free race entries all around the globe, plethora of free kit, equipment, resources, access to coaches, trainers and nutritionists etc and the fact she didn't have to work a standard job probably helped her running massively too.
But must importantly surely you'd think to Jordan, because of her social media following she met her partner (ex) and had her beautiful daughter and for that as a parent you would be eternally grateful.

Reactions: 7
Social media gave her: a easy work from home career, opportunity to move from Peterborough to London and live comfortably for a few years, multiple free race entries all around the globe, plethora of free kit, equipment, resources, access to coaches, trainers and nutritionists etc and the fact she didn't have to work a standard job probably helped her running massively too.
But must importantly surely you'd think to Jordan, because of her social media following she met her partner (ex) and had her beautiful daughter and for that as a parent you would be eternally grateful.
I'd probably take that in exchange for some people "gossiping" about me where I didn't even actually have to read that gossip if I didn't want to.

Reactions: 2
She still is active on her twitter account and sharing runs publically on strava, obviously craving attention somewhere

She still is active on her twitter account and sharing runs publically on strava, obviously craving attention somewhere
And her private Instagram account, which most of the people who sucked up to her follow too. Perpetuating the PMG echo chamber.

It looks like she is desperate for some attention again to feed her narcissist needs, updated the PMG coaching page to a picture of her and even her latest post about her coaching plans has to include a skimpy running photo of herself.

Reactions: 1
he shared Gracie had been diagnosed with some food allergies, no doubt Jordan will use that as an opportunity to restrict herself more.

I'm so shocked 😆. Instagram should ban the account of anyone that says they're leaving for good cause they never do. Hooving up attention

• Haha
I remember someone else going on a gram sabbatical and said they had to come back otherwise they lose the handle after a month. So seems the case here going away for exactly a month

Reactions: 1

T-5 seconds until the first AD? Back because she was missing the attention and freebies I imagine!

Interesting - I’ve been blocked. Don’t know why as I’ve not followed or interacted with her account since before she was pregnant.

The village idiot couldn't even last a full month. So much for leaving social media for good. She probably is back just to get freebies for Christmas

She probably went to get some running gear but realised you need to use real money to pay for it, not followers hahaha

Reactions: 4
Running Dan aka Gracie's dad has been in the USA for several days. Meaning she has had her full time. Interesting timing to come back. Stuck at home with the kid, missing all the love and praise and kiss arsing, so let's hop back on Instagram! She has done exactly what we all predicted. They can't live without the adoration and freebies.

Reactions: 2
I bet she has her Mum staying there, Gracie at Nursery full time and Dan's family are local too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.