ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her so called periods sound very minimal, no mention of extreme cramping, nausea, sickness and diarrhoea headache or dizziness which are so common and difficult for many women. Yet she decides to complain about tiredness which could be due to overtraining, under fuelling or even her nights out with the girls. The underwear picture is probably just another attention seeking claim. I cant understand why youd purchase period underwear it a light colour though, black all the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The two periods she’s had have coincidently come after people on here have said how thin she looks and have commented on her training. To me it feels like a big ‘f@ck you’ to us Tattle Trolls. And with COP26 now is the perfect time to jump on the bandwagon talk about the environmental impact of periods.

Reactions: 2
She was so bloated yet ended up wearing tight tiny fitted clothing and went out drinking/partying. Anything to try and increase her engagement. Why would you buy light coloured period underwear, what's the chances she doesn't even bleed just think she is moddier than usual so assumes she is on her period. She is so uneducated and unknowledegable, willing to put those who follower her at risk, nothing would surprise me. I wonder what sort of unsafe advice she suggests to her clients who suffer with dysmenorrhea

Reactions: 3
Who is she trying to kid thats shes “on”? Over tired, bloating, exhausted? Sounds like over training all over.

• Sad
She was so bloated yet ended up wearing tight tiny fitted clothing and went out drinking/partying. Anything to try and increase her engagement. Why would you buy light coloured period underwear, what's the chances she doesn't even bleed just think she is moddier than usual so assumes she is on her period. She is so uneducated and unknowledegable, willing to put those who follower her at risk, nothing would surprise me. I wonder what sort of unsafe advice she suggests to her clients who suffer with dysmenorrhea

Couldn't have put it any better myself.
She's a very dangerous "influencer" because she talks so much tit about things that can be very dangerous to young women. I speak from experience!! Ten years ago she was the type of girl who I looked up to, became ill and now live with the life long consequences! She needs to get off social media and look after her daughter!

• Heart
She is so self obsessed, that awful photo in her unflattering beige pants she is too focused on how she looks, that she has forgot to blur Gracies face in a photo frame, left a zara package with her details on and pile of dirty washing on the floor.

• Sad
The baggy jumper to make her look bigger too. When she looks like a stick in her other pics.

However, I do feel sad that she feels she needs to be so thin to run fast.

However, I do feel sad that she feels she needs to be so thin to run fast.
Yes! I also feel sad for her that she bases her self worth on her running times, Instagram likes and number of followers. Women should not give up their identity when they have children but she’s going to miss out so much because she’s chasing kudos from people who don’t really matter. Marathons and races aren’t going anywhere but the best years of her daughter’s life are. Her daughter won’t really give a stuff about her medals or running achievements, all she wants is a mum who gives her attention, makes her feel loved, safe and secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she ever spoken about what birth control she uses, probably not a very reliable one due to the unplanned pregnancy, but i have a feeling she will be one of these who spouts nonsense about not using hormonal contraceptives due to ghastly side effects which for Jordan solely and exclusively would relate to the weight fluctuations. As she cant care that much about what she puts in her body with regular drinking, smoking and unbalanced diet.

Reactions: 1
She didn't have Gracie overnight this weekend and yesterday still complaining she's exhausted 🤣🤣 classic Jordan!

isnt it often the case if the father has custody of the child 50% time he doesn't have to pay maintenance, i have a feeling Jordan will still make him pay, after all she seems to of got to remain in central Chester property and has the joint car they purchased

Hopefully it's for the right reasons and privacy for her and Gracie. Not simply due to the fact that she can't even take the slightest bit of criticism or ignore the fact others have a different opinion. How long till she makes Danny delete his account too?

She won't quit, why not just slope off quietly, why make a big scene, because she wants her ego stroked. The big bad bullies. bleeping idiot

She won't quit, why not just slope off quietly, why make a big scene, because she wants her ego stroked. The big bad bullies. bleeping idiot
Exactly...the whole world is about her and how dare anyone call her out for being such a egotistical knob.
Still makes me laugh a "qualified personal trainer" who can't even do a kettlebell swing correctly. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Deffo the most attention seeking thing I’ve ever seen. Now watch the hundreds of comments roll in. Account still there, not even deactivated.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.