ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all of them have suddenly become 'advocates of strength' since Bester got called out but look utterly ridiculous.
I’m glad to see them focussed on strength, for themselves, but if they’re not a certified strength coach, they shouldn’t be advising on S&C. Same with nutrition.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad to see them focussed on strength, for themselves, but if they’re not a certified strength coach, they shouldn’t be advising on S&C. Same with nutrition.
I believe PMG has PT qualifications, not sure to what level, I know she has previously posted strength workouts, not sure if she designs them herself or if it's someone at PMG training.

Reactions: 1
I believe PMG has PT qualifications, not sure to what level, I know she has previously posted strength workouts, not sure if she designs them herself or if it's someone at PMG training.
I wouldn't trust some of the PTs in my gym to lift my shopping in to the car :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now she's begging for followers in return for a chance to win free "coaching" ... Just wow!

To say Jordan claims her break up with Dan was amicable and no other parties or bad behaviour involved, i'm surprised they didn't decided to put their egos aside and have Christmas day together just the three of them for Gracie's sake. It looks like neither spent the section of day they had with Gracie with other family.

Reactions: 2
In the 2020 vs 2021 photo she looks like she’s aged so much. Her face was much fresher in 2020 when she had a little bit more weight to her. She looks old and tired this year.

Reactions: 3
Yet another q and a! Another opportunity to stroke her massive ego and narcissistic personality!
Because she's got no other content she relies on the Q&A to try and keep the engagement up!
Hi Jordan nice to see you still read here...love yourself that much you have to see what our opinions are as at the end of the day this is an opinion website

So much for her not ever coming back because she’s over it! If it really didn’t bother her then she’d not have posted that on her story! Another who stroke incoming for the arselickers.

Hi Jordan love 👋🏽

I may be the odd one out here but I actually quite like her. I would be hurt by some of these comments too. Since having my baby I have lost a ton of weight and dont look great but really struggling to gain it back. I have to say some of these comments are very personal about her parenting and how she looks. Borderline bullying. It seems she can do no right
careful, you’ll be accused of being her 😂

I also quite like her, in comparison to some of the others talked about on here she is likeable. However there are times that she comes across as incredible tone deaf in terms of how easy she has it. And I’m aware that appearances and the insta grid/stories are only a little glimpse into someone’s life. But when you have easily accessible child care from a co-parent and family, enough disposable income to drop £135 on a new pair of trainers when you have how ever many gifted pairs and little worry about having to go out for a 9-5 full time job, I can understand why she is a point of focus. But agree some of the comments aren’t constructive at all.
Especially when she is compared to the ex who seemingly can’t do any wrong 😂 as someone who lives local and know him from years ago, that really isn’t the case.

• Haha
I may be the odd one out here but I actually quite like her. I would be hurt by some of these comments too. Since having my baby I have lost a ton of weight and dont look great but really struggling to gain it back. I have to say some of these comments are very personal about her parenting and how she looks. Borderline bullying. It seems she can do no right
Hi Jordan 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.