ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running Dan aka Gracie's dad has been in the USA for several days. Meaning she has had her full time. Interesting timing to come back. Stuck at home with the kid, missing all the love and praise and kiss arsing, so let's hop back on Instagram! She has done exactly what we all predicted. They can't live without the adoration and freebies.
That actually makes complete sense that she has returned now!

Reactions: 2
Why the need to be in tiny shorts and just a sports bra for the workout video! Just an attempt to show how skinny she is and get validation from people. Its not healthy! She needs serious help and support to recover not back to what apparently impacted her mental health in the first place

Why the need to be in tiny shorts and just a sports bra for the workout video! Just an attempt to show how skinny she is and get validation from people. Its not healthy! She needs serious help and support to recover not back to what apparently impacted her mental health in the first place
The workout video is hysterical! Her form is terrible!
Jordan leave these videos to those who know what they are doing and stick to running.

I remember someone else going on a gram sabbatical and said they had to come back otherwise they lose the handle after a month. So seems the case here going away for exactly a month
That’s not true btw but she could never last that long and did better than I predicted she would 😂

Reactions: 1
Erm yeah, erm yeah, erm yeah 🙄 her 'talking stories' wind me up no end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is looking so frail and weak, i wonder if she sought professional help during her short absence from only one of her many social media accounts, most likely not, she is on such a downward spiral! Given Gracie seems to be experiencing some food allergies which may be lifelong it seems a perfect opportunity for Jordan to lead by example and get help for her eating disorder and over exercising issues.

Reactions: 3
Woah she seems to be declining, no doubt she will use Manchester marathon training cycle as reason to restrict and overtrain and excuse her behaviour

It really shows the damage she has done to herself, when she is next to other people, Joanne is in her 40s and looks so much more youthful, full of energy and genuinely happy/glowing. I know Jordan said some of her hair loss was post partum related but i genuinely thought she had cheap false hair extensions, she definitely suited the shorter hair better! Her smile really doesn't meet her eyes

It really shows the damage she has done to herself, when she is next to other people, Joanne is in her 40s and looks so much more youthful, full of energy and genuinely happy/glowing. I know Jordan said some of her hair loss was post partum related but i genuinely thought she had cheap false hair extensions, she definitely suited the shorter hair better! Her smile really doesn't meet her eyes
I thought she was wearing hair extensions too!

Her talking stories really grate on me literally end of every sentence ....''So yeahh'' ''yeahh' ''so yeahh''

I wonder who has been looking after Gracie, while she runs this week, as Danny is still away, not many of them have been during nursery hours

I wonder who has been looking after Gracie, while she runs this week, as Danny is still away, not many of them have been during nursery hours
100% the nanny aka Her mum will of been there whilst Danny was in the USA

She here come the “oh woe is me” posts about being up early and how difficult it is handing Gracie over to Danny, she’s that upset that she’s going out on the town again tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.