Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overpriced food diaries, surprised Slimming World and letting her use their words like syns and stuff
I did consider buying a diary to track my food and weight loss, but then I saw she gives free ones to that annoying sw_danielle who never loses any weight and only posts carefully angled selfies (she’s a BIG girl in RL) and Harry bloody Pickard. I thought Nah; won’t be buying .....

People saying eating junk & gaining wait is 'making memories' is such an awful way to look at food. Memories are playing in the park, going on a family day out etc..... you don't need 6000 calories a day to do this. My consultant started using this phrase.... needless to say I have sacked off SW, started calorie counting with a healthy amount of daily/weekly calories and lost more in 2 weeks on my own than in 10 on SW (my 4th attempt after gaining almost every lb of my previous 6 stone loss!!! )
Ditto; I have left SW and just started simple calorie counting and tracking on MyFitnessPal. Lost more in the last few weeks doing that than I have doing SW. I think the “free food” idea is so flawed. People eat “free” pasta for lunch, “free” potato for tea and then use all 15 syns on a gigantic pudding! No one is going to lose weight doing that.

I'm beginning to think he's had the same message as Prickard regarding how he conducts himself when posting about slimming world because he's as bad as him. Here's hoping the PR team they now have, has been set up to sort some these twats out!
Did Prickard get told off?

Has anyone seen this?? How can he advocate slimming world when he can gain this in a week 😳 It’s definitely not healthy the amount he has lost and then gained in a few months surely??
I genuinely don’t think SW works long term. People drop weight very quickly but as soon as they go “off plan” they gain back a fucktonne so quickly. Scarily quick. That’s not sustainable long term - you can’t go through life counting As and Bs and Syns. Just count calories and be sensible! The woman who started SW is a billionaire. Enough said.

I can’t stand these thieves. Unbelievable how much they charge, for what looks like pretty shoddy tit.

A big account I used to really like - Sw_danielle is constantly harping on about their tit (obviously with a discount code) and it’s totally made me lose respect for her. Although she would flog her grandma for a discount code, so don’t know why I’m surprised.
She’s massive on Facebook .... Looks nothing like her Insta

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you have a week of eating shite for your wedding anniversary though? 🤔
I have to be honest my husband always books the week off for both of our birthdays and our wedding anniversary. It always ends up a week of food no matter how hard we try to keep it to the big day only. As soon as he goes back to work it goes back to normal

Reactions: 3
I have to be honest my husband always books the week off for both of our birthdays and our wedding anniversary. It always ends up a week of food no matter how hard we try to keep it to the big day only. As soon as he goes back to work it goes back to normal
Ahh maybe it's just me then haha, I genuinely only remembered it was my anniversary this year the night before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who does she think she is? Not naming where she’s staying till she has left. You are not Kim Kardashian love. No ones gonna hold you at gun point for your tit thumb rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who does she think she is? Not naming where she’s staying till she has left. You are not Kim Kardashian love. No ones gonna hold you at gun point for your tit thumb rings.
Seems somebody has illusions of grandeur

Ooops echo :LOL:

• Haha
I don’t see why her not naming where she is until she leaves as an issue. Yes she’s not a high flying celebrity. But it’s a safety thing. She’s just doing what she feels is right to keep herself and the kids safe. You’d be surprised how many weirdos are our there.

Reactions: 6
I don’t see why her not naming where she is until she leaves as an issue. Yes she’s not a high flying celebrity. But it’s a safety thing. She’s just doing what she feels is right to keep herself and the kids safe. You’d be surprised how many weirdos are our there.
They’d have to be weird.

• Haha
7AC7C7A1-D7C5-459E-B35A-A8C2DBA194B2.jpeg As if princess planning are using poor David for advertising, Do they not have any shame??

• Sad
I thought only essential workers were now going to work? So should she be traveling to her office every day to post food diaries? I know she is working alone I just thought only people who are essential are going to work 🤔 maybe I'm wrong 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm certain I've had it already, but I'd rather have it again than use one of their glorified pamphlets.

I'm suprised they haven't done a coronaplanner

temperature...log it here✅
dry cough? log how many times here ✅
died from corona. ✅

cunts of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought only essential workers were now going to work? So should she be traveling to her office every day to post food diaries? I know she is working alone I just thought only people who are essential are going to work 🤔 maybe I'm wrong 🤔
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔
How on earth is the overpriced tit they sell classed as essential?

I know its been addressed but I genuinely cant believe she's still going to work! I dont see how her work is classed as essential at all, but what the government is saying mustn't apply to her.

Reactions: 2
5FC21C41-F306-4F99-A0A5-C365BCAD4ECB.jpeg

Embarrassing!!!!! “Your” instead of “you’re”, “sent me” instead of “sent to me”... on her main feed? I CANNOT.

I wonder if she prints her tat with this type of mistake 🤮😑

Reactions: 5
View attachment 128929
Embarrassing!!!!! “Your” instead of “you’re”, “sent me” instead of “sent to me”... on her main feed? I CANNOT.

I wonder if she prints her tat with this type of mistake 🤮😑
This women is a joke. She has been posting her 12 week weight loss charts for maybe 2or 3 years? And she’s lost absolutely NOTHING She’s gained and lost the same 2/3lbs over and over

Reactions: 5
It fucks me off SO much how every single day she goes on about how she is now up to date with orders from the day before...

How the duck is an overpriced notepad an essential item?! I'm sure the Royal Mail (who already have delays) really need the extra work!

Also, why the duck doesn't she just hire someone to help her out?! She seems to work 7 days a week and spends every other waking hour replying to messages on Instagram!! Mental