Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now brought out a range of lunch bags and her followers are being fannies and loving them.

Reactions: 5
After seeing this thread, I’ve just checked out Fox & Moon diet planners. Wow....just wow! She’s completely ripped them off! Even the “weight loss jar!”

I love a good planner, and love pretty stationery. But the PP stuff looks like something I would buy (if it wasn’t so flaming expensive) for my friends 10 year old.

Reactions: 4
Them bloody lunchboxes......they are a bit better than Poundland but I’d pay at best £5 in Wilko or matalan.....robbing witch and the lemmings are lapping em up ......heck I’ve been bitten by princess prancing myself but never again , I was impressionable at one time before I found tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the hell is buying these things at those prices. Yet she makes out she’s a pauper scrimping every penny. 🤬

Reactions: 5
She makes more than fox and moon then according to those accounts 😱
I think fox and moon looks better quality and for less money - she also seems to sell a more limited range and when things sell out, they don't always restock them. PP sells so much ridiculous tat (lunchboxes ffs) but people lap it up.

I also wonder about her blabbing about her son in the navy - is she allowed to just go on about what he's doing all over her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Her mum looks mega loaded. I bet she just has a good accountant. I sometimes wonder if her mum injected the cash into fox and moon before it started
Yeah she’s def from a very wealthy family - they seem to have a lot of different houses - France, Whitby etc

I haven't been on her page for ages, but do people still buy this overpriced crap? When I was doing SW I found better diaries on eBay for half of the price!

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised no one has fled here faster than me to cringe at Prince Planning doing an impression of Carole Baskin that Princess shared today 😭😭😭😭 I’m away to wash my eyes with bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 3