Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This women is a joke. She has been posting her 12 week weight loss charts for maybe 2or 3 years? And she’s lost absolutely NOTHING She’s gained and lost the same 2/3lbs over and over
She doesn’t even go to a bastard group. She’s making money off SW terminology, standard.

Who the duck is buying this tit!!!

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t even go to a bastard group. She’s making money off SW terminology, standard.

Who the duck is buying this tit!!!
It’s so sad that grown adults buy these (£40) diaries with little stickers and shite motivational quotes in, they are like something a 7 year old would use 😂 same with the ‘treat boxes’ that they all buy with the little syn stickers, it’s laughable that ‘slimmers’ are buying boxes full of chocolate anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so sad that grown adults buy these (£40) diaries with little stickers and shite motivational quotes in, they are like something a 7 year old would use 😂 same with the ‘treat boxes’ that they all buy with the little syn stickers, it’s laughable that ‘slimmers’ are buying boxes full of chocolate anyway 🤣
The water bottles are the worst. Embarrassing set of bell ends.

Reactions: 1
Starting to just think they are complete weirdos. How old are they? Why are they best mates with a load of 20 year olds?

I follow this girl and they sent her a bleeping £25 ASOS voucher because she finished her dissertation. Am I the only one that thinks that Is weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Starting to just think they are complete weirdos. How old are they? Why are they best mates with a load of 20 year olds?

I follow this girl and they sent her a bleeping £25 ASOS voucher because she finished her dissertation. Am I the only one that thinks that Is weird?
does she have a lot of followers? Prob for exposure. Definitely weird though...

does she have a lot of followers? Prob for exposure. Definitely weird though...
She has like 25k so nothing compared to prickard and that lot. I just think it’s so weird and random like fair enough if she’s your niece or close family friend, but to do that for someone she’s met on Instagram and sends her diaries is just.. odd. 😂

Business must be bad 😂 Mabye trying to get the girl to buy a planner 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£25 is cheap exposure/advertising for their name being mentioned, but yes, it is weird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Theyre making money off the SW name, attracting people who are following SW, but they are the LAST people I would buy anything like that from. She's posted her weight this week and she's literally been at the same weight for about a year, constantly gaining and losing the same few pounds. I dont know how people find them motivational.

I stupidly bought one of these at the beginning of my journey. The quality of them is so bad, images are pixelated and also it feel very cheap. I saw the fox and moon ones reduced so I bought one of those - the difference is unbelievable. Good quality from F&M and much more interesting than my boring PP one. Im surprised no one have called out her quality if I’m being honest.

Reactions: 6
“Ex A, Ex B” Shuttup Charlotte!!! So annoying - there’s an H in front of it for HEALTHY EXTRA!!!! does this grate on anyone else 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I stupidly bought one of these at the beginning of my journey. The quality of them is so bad, images are pixelated and also it feel very cheap. I saw the fox and moon ones reduced so I bought one of those - the difference is unbelievable. Good quality from F&M and much more interesting than my boring PP one. Im surprised no one have called out her quality if I’m being honest.
There was a huge stink a few years ago over them copying and ripping off the designs of Fox & Moon. Not cool!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone remember when they went to Bristol to meet chloe Phillips and brought her a coat and loads of stuff in new look?! So odd.
I would be so embarrassed if they were my parents and the way they speak about the son in the navy is cringe, not mention showing his bedroom! Don’t get me started on rubbbsssss

Last edited:
  • Haha
They're like a couple of dirty old swingers they make my skin crawl the way they latch on to the young un's...

Reactions: 3
Recently came across her page. I’m curious to know has anyone ever called her out on being a blatant fox and moon rip off?

I had to unfollow this pair when they were bff’s with Harry Prickard 🤮- it was all so fake, stomach churning and frankly, odd!! Just been on 👸🏼‘s page - hmmm, nope, still strange 😂