Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Women should support women and lift each other up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
HOWWWWW long has she been saying she used to be 15 odd stone and got to 9 but isn’t 9 and hasn’t been in forever actually she cannot consistently maintain?! How is that proving her overpriced tat is working 😂
Honestly it’s all so tacky plus she basically stole the whole thing from Fox & Moon which makes her a bellend anyway.

Reactions: 22

insta(sham)

Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

I’m sorry.... please tell me you are taking the piss? No?

Have you really joined up for that gem of advice.... please god no!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eggy1985

My friend wanted to buy one of their planners, I told her to get a grip and go poundland buy a notepad and a pack of stickers 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SamKe

Good morning how are you ? How’s it going ?

Oh do fuck off,with the motivational shit talk when you & your husband can’t even stick to it and binge eat.

My first post here, this page has made me question everyone on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Check it out if you don't believe me, the savvy business owners have trademarked their names so you could get fined for mentioning them. Very shaky ground you guy are in, im warning you so that you can stop commenting and avoid the heavy fines

Their business name is trademarked so no other business can use their business name, not so people can’t talk about their public social media accounts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Princess banging on about how she stays motivated...dont tell us luv tell your husband lol. Maybe he needs to fork out £40 for a planner to have a loss....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Little tip for anyone who can’t afford this must have £40 diary....get yourself a piece of paper and a pen and write down what you’ve eaten, works a treat!

Reactions: 17

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Who does she think she is? Not naming where she’s staying till she has left. You are not Kim Kardashian love. No ones gonna hold you at gun point for your shit thumb rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Truthseeker

VIP Member

Get over yourself you fool. If that was the case you wouldn't be able to discuss how horrible Heinz beans are since they fiddled with the recipe or how cadbury's are ripping people off my hiking the prices of a chocolate bar while making the bars smaller. They provide a service and are open to criticism just like any other provider. Their stuff is extortionate and made for people with more money than sense. There are some equally as good products on Amazon and eBay for a fraction of the price.

Just because you came down in the last shower doesn't mean we did

Reactions: 16

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member

oh do fuck off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

insta(sham)

Listen to the account that has just been made to make that comment. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE MUST HAVES!!!
Uh Yah, I absolutely must have a £40 planner which fell off the back of a Chinese lorry to write down what ‘free’ foods and treats I am shovelling into my face all day 😂

Plus I’m very serious about slimming so this is obviously the first thing I must have in place for my slimming plan.... after all Harry prickard has lost 8 stone with his *cough*
In fact, writing down the shit you are shovelling into your gob all day seems to counteract the endless off plan meals, carb feats, plates of molten cheese etc and magically help you keep slim (or is that the purging?)

Doesn’t seem to be working for old Charlotte who’s weight it up and down like a yo-yo

• Haha
Reactions: 15

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Check it out if you don't believe me, the savvy business owners have trademarked their names so you could get fined for mentioning them. Very shaky ground you guy are in, im warning you so that you can stop commenting and avoid the heavy fines
Heavy fines 😂😂😂😂
Thanks for the warning, I think we will take our chances 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Kkewsb

I’m shaking in my non trademarked boots!! Never heard such a crock of shit (well I have on pickards page)

My business name is registered so you cannot speak negatively about it? Even if it’s built upon lies and misleading the unfortunate and desperate people wanting to change their diets and lifestyle ?? Give me a break

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This is a whole new world. People pay about 45 quid for stickers and paper to write about what you eat? Then buy junk food and use a marker pen to write on a "sin" number? So many questions but glad to learn a packet of crisps is easy to grab on the go. Space raiders are the healthy choice? :confused:

View attachment 23416
There are people that sell boxes of treats and all they’ve done is literally put a sticker on them with the syn value. Dieting marking is insane money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Monkey47

VIP Member
It’s an excuse to justify not letting go of the unhealthy relationship with food he has!
People saying eating junk & gaining wait is 'making memories' is such an awful way to look at food. Memories are playing in the park, going on a family day out etc..... you don't need 6000 calories a day to do this. My consultant started using this phrase.... needless to say I have sacked off SW, started calorie counting with a healthy amount of daily/weekly calories and lost more in 2 weeks on my own than in 10 on SW (my 4th attempt after gaining almost every lb of my previous 6 stone loss!!! )