Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Denzil we are waiting

(Sorry but he so reminds me of Denzil out of only fools and horses lol)

Screenshot_20190813-210734_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Princess banging on about how she stays motivated...dont tell us luv tell your husband lol. Maybe he needs to fork out £40 for a planner to have a loss....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How strange thought he'd be on by now going on about getting back on track and memories over weight loss bollocks 🙄

Reactions: 3
How strange thought he'd be on by now going on about getting back on track and memories over weight loss bollocks 🙄
I'm beginning to think he's had the same message as Prickard regarding how he conducts himself when posting about slimming world because he's as bad as him. Here's hoping the PR team they now have, has been set up to sort some these twats out!

Reactions: 6
I'm beginning to think he's had the same message as Prickard regarding how he conducts himself when posting about slimming world because he's as bad as him. Here's hoping the PR team they now have, has been set up to sort some these twats out!
Princess planning shouldn’t be using the #’s either!!!

Reactions: 5
Big push on those crappy plastic bottles, planners that you can get at Home Bargains and all the other ‘essential’ SW products 🙄 Cash flow issues? Spent too much on ice cream on holiday?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7