Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised no one has fled here faster than me to cringe at Prince Planning doing an impression of Carole Baskin that Princess shared today 😭😭😭😭 I’m away to wash my eyes with bleach.
id stopped following her,but just had to look ,duck sake 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know it’s not a fox and moon thread but we spoke about her before so just wondering what happened yesterday 👀

She’s talking about bringing two members of staff on next year. I thought she’d hired one? What happened to the staff she hired a while back?

See I actually like Charlotte. But I just can’t handle the good morning intro. It’s like nails on a chalk board for me 😭 to the point I’ve just stopped watching her stories all together

Reactions: 4
Brittany is counting down to a big announcement again, this time for PP.
Probably syn free mushy pea gravy wax melts 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I didn't expect a book deal!
She's already raking it in, so no doubt this book will do well, after all, how DID we all cope before the inspirational Charlotte, who took 6 LONG year to lose just 7 stone, and who loses and gains the same pound most weeks! 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's already raking it in, so no doubt this book will do well, after all, how DID we all cope before the inspirational Charlotte, who took 6 LONG year to lose just 7 stone, and who loses and gains the same pound most weeks! 🙄
Literally.
Also, her pRiNcE is back on the gram now suddenly cos they’ve got her book to shill. He’s been pretty MIA prior to this due to his mam’s health I think I read.

She’s going to make a fortune off this,I’ve already seen people buying 5 of them.

• Wow
Literally.
Also, her pRiNcE is back on the gram now suddenly cos they’ve got her book to shill. He’s been pretty MIA prior to this due to his mam’s health I think I read.
Yes, he hasn't been on there for a while (I don't follow either, just have a nosey every do often) because his mum is has Alzheimer's and he's not been able to go see her in the nursing home. Still, he came back where there's extra money to be made! 🙄

Princess Planning filed a legal lawsuit against Google to remove this url from search results as it was coming up too often when searching “Princess Planning”
Jumped up cow! 🙄 She's not immune to criticism, just like all the other Insta influencers/SW members/con artists! 😡

Shes not as nice and sweet and lovely as she makes out. Feel like sending a note to penguin to let them know how she blocks her followers for daring to question a fraud. Princess twit

Reactions: 2
Shes not as nice and sweet and lovely as she makes out. Feel like sending a note to penguin to let them know how she blocks her followers for daring to question a fraud. Princess twit
Oh I can believe she's not as nice as she makes out - she's made a LOT of money, and just like Grinch, she ruthless!