Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to belittle people’s successes but I can’t believe she’s gotten a book deal off the back of copying other people’s work. All her planners are tacky, lazily designed and over priced. I much prefer Fox and Moon.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she celebrates her weekly weight loss. This month three weeks in, she’s still 2lb heavier than when she piled it on in a week? So over three weeks of dieting, she’s still not even back where she was. It’s exhausting and pointless. And the worst advertisement for her business selling WEIGHT LOSS stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she celebrates her weekly weight loss. This month three weeks in, she’s still 2lb heavier than when she piled it on in a week? So over three weeks of dieting, she’s still not even back where she was. It’s exhausting and pointless. And the worst advertisement for her business selling WEIGHT LOSS stuff
She’s been doing the weekly weigh ins for over 3 years now 🙄 literally the same few lbs lost then gained back.. Its just for advertising the weigh in pages/diaries/page content etc. She is trying to cling onto the weight loss “community” with a fake diet and I supposed it has worked her 😂

Reactions: 8
She's been between 10 and 11 stone for about 4 years. She needs to accept that's where she'll always be.

Reactions: 5
She's been between 10 and 11 stone for about 4 years. She needs to accept that's where she'll always be.
as much as she gets on my nerves at least she manages to keep most of the weight off, 10-11 stone is a healthy weight to be and she looks good. Unlike some of her pals who have piled all the weight back on and lie about it. But I won’t give her too much praise since she’s mates with all these liars and frauds 😂

Reactions: 6
as much as she gets on my nerves at least she manages to keep most of the weight off, 10-11 stone is a healthy weight to be and she looks good. Unlike some of her pals who have piled all the weight back on and lie about it. But I won’t give her too much praise since she’s mates with all these liars and frauds 😂
Yeah she's doing great and looks great, but I think the weekly weigh ins are either for the benefit of her business and not genuine, or very unhealthy because no one should be fixated on a scale number for so long imo.

Reactions: 3
One more mention that she can’t believe little old me has made a book and I will scream! Making money for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One more mention that she can’t believe little old me has made a book and I will scream! Making money for nothing.
She makes out she's a small business yet she's absolutely raking it in!! Doing what, I don't know - given the fact she gains and loses the same few pounds week after week, she's a fraud! 😠

Reactions: 6
How is she still going to work no way is she an essential business 🤷‍♀️
If you can’t work from home you can go to work. Non essential businesses weren’t told to close - just told to work from home if you can

Reactions: 1
This is how loaded they are, found on companies house 👀
I spoke about this further up. I was really shocked she earned more than Fox & Moon. But I came to the conclusion that F&M has a better accountant probably. Or maybe she just hypes herself up more.

PP has sort of made a brand and personality of herself with her goooood morning shite so I guess she might have more of a cult following

Fox and Moon planners are far superior though and the lady who runs it (don’t know her name) seems so much nicer and grounded without seeming fake

PP has sort of made a brand and personality of herself with her goooood morning shite so I guess she might have more of a cult following

Fox and Moon planners are far superior though and the lady who runs it (don’t know her name) seems so much nicer and grounded without seeming fake
I’m not keen on the fox and moon woman either 🤣 always prancing about in her underwear or crying and moaning how she’s so busy

She didn’t take any maternity leave and I think she’s regretting it now