Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, Fergie is as messed up as an Andrew. Two peas in a pod, them two.
Yes but she's married into the family. They aren't nearly as protected as those born into it. If they wanted to n protect Andrew they would bump her off and put all the blame for Andrew on her. The protection of hose born into the RF is paramount. The heirs most of all but Andy has HM's special protection as her favourite.

Reactions: 7
I agree there were just too many things that were in their control that they didn't do. so many of the above things were in her and Dodi's control. The only thing that wasnt down to them was the scrum of paps. Harry in particular has put all the blame for her death on them rather than accept his mother was reckless, which is understandable, as shes his mum and they hounded her, behaving despicably before and after her death, and while she lay dying.
I remember exactly where I was. I'd forgotten to put my clock radio off for the weekend so I literally woke up to the news saying she'd died and ran downstairs to wake my parents up to tell them. Then the world went mad.
It did indeed, I was living in London then and there were people who claimed to see Diana's face in the clouds and were sobbing hysterically, it was very surreal.
I didn't know she had died until Sunday afternoon when I went to my local shop to buy a paper, the TV was on and that's when I found out about her death, after I went home I the TV on to watch events unfold. I was never a huge fan of hers but I was very shocked.

Reactions: 7
Yes but she's married into the family. They aren't nearly as protected as those born into it. If they wanted to n protect Andrew they would bump her off and put all the blame for Andrew on her. The protection of hose born into the RF is paramount. The heirs most of all but Andy has HM's special protection as her favourite.
Of course but Fergie has always had Andrew on her side for most of her dodgy dealings. They're the most unusual royal couple. Was he not somehow involved in the scandal of giving a businessman access to Andrew for a large sum of money? I feel like they're thick as thieves together. Diana refused anything to do with the establishment after the divorce, from the money to the security detail and even Charles. Fergie never did this and all her partners and her general personal life has been relatively quiet. Fergie has never interested the public as much as Diana does and nor does she hold a candle to Diana now, even in death. We have to remember Diana came from money too, she really didn't need the Royal Family whereas Fergie did.

Diana was seeing a muslim man. I think that is a HUGE reason why the establishment was pissed. She was also doing her own thing, I think she was the first "married in" woman to set the tone and break away relatively unscathed. But the reports of a supposed pregnancy, marriage and mingling of families with Dodi being the future step father of William and Harry would not have been received well at all. Personally I think that concept sent shivers down the Queens spine.

Reactions: 2
Of course but Fergie has always had Andrew on her side for most of her dodgy dealings. They're the most unusual royal couple. Was he not somehow involved in the scandal of giving a businessman access to Andrew for a large sum of money? I feel like they're thick as thieves together. Diana refused anything to do with the establishment after the divorce, from the money to the security detail and even Charles. Fergie never did this and all her partners and her general personal life has been relatively quiet. Fergie has never interested the public as much as Diana does and nor does she hold a candle to Diana now, even in death. We have to remember Diana came from money too, she really didn't need the Royal Family whereas Fergie did.

Diana was seeing a muslim man. I think that is a HUGE reason why the establishment was pissed. She was also doing her own thing, I think she was the first "married in" woman to set the tone and break away relatively unscathed. But the reports of a supposed pregnancy, marriage and mingling of families with Dodi being the future step father of William and Harry would not have been received well at all. Personally I think that concept sent shivers down the Queens spine.
I think they are a most unusual couple never mind royal, very odd, have they got some kind of secret, sordid business together, is she trafficking as well.?

Reactions: 4
I think they are a most unusual couple never mind royal, very odd, have they got some kind of secret, sordid business together, is she trafficking as well.?
Honestly I have no idea but the fact that Epstein loaned her all that money back in 2008 (?) to get out of debt really speaks volumes. Clearly must be very well liked "acquaintance" of his who bought in the bigger money perhaps (Andrew)?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think all the stuff about Dodi and the RF being upset about him being Muslim and her possibly having his baby are rubbish. Diana was in a relationship with Haznat Khan for at least two years, had met his family, and her friends considered him the love of her life and that Dodi was a rebound to make him jealous. Why ignore the Muslim man she had been seeing for two years and who she was open about wanting to marry and have a family with to her friends, and bump her off for a flashy holiday fling? The only information he has ever given out about their relationship was in his statement for her inquest but it is interesting that he did not marry for nearly 10 years after her death, the marriage only lasted for two years and that he has not married again. Had she not been so famous and such catnip for the paparazzi to the extent that he could not see a future for them, it's likely that she would still be alive as the wife of a senior consultant, leading a relatively quiet life, like her sisters and brother.

The accident would have been survivable had she been wearing a seat belt. Her death was caused by internal bleeding due to a ruptured vein which is why she was able to talk after the accident but later went into heart failure through blood loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t think they bumped her off. I think there were lots of circumstances put into play that unfortunately resulted in her death: the paparazzi following her, the drunk driver, the fact she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, speeding away in a tunnel etc.
She used to tip off the paparazzi after her and Charles were on the outs (not sure if she did this before) which led to some iconic photos (her on the boat alone in her swimming suit for example). But it became an uncontrollable beast and that’s why in the months and weeks leading up to her death so many of them followed her.

Reactions: 9
I think all the stuff about Dodi and the RF being upset about him being Muslim and her possibly having his baby are rubbish. Diana was in a relationship with Haznat Khan for at least two years, had met his family, and her friends considered him the love of her life and that Dodi was a rebound to make him jealous. Why ignore the Muslim man she had been seeing for two years and who she was open about wanting to marry and have a family with to her friends, and bump her off for a flashy holiday fling? The only information he has ever given out about their relationship was in his statement for her inquest but it is interesting that he did not marry for nearly 10 years after her death, the marriage only lasted for two years and that he has not married again. Had she not been so famous and such catnip for the paparazzi to the extent that he could not see a future for them, it's likely that she would still be alive as the wife of a senior consultant, leading a relatively quiet life, like her sisters and brother.

The accident would have been survivable had she been wearing a seat belt. Her death was caused by internal bleeding due to a ruptured vein which is why she was able to talk after the accident but later went into heart failure through blood loss.
I think that she really did like Dr Khan, she admired his work as a heart surgeon who was saving people's lives he was a hero in her eyes and he was rather handsome as well. I agree that her fame made him very wary of marrying her but I think if they had married they would still be together. Her and Dodi would have probably been over by Christmas and again I agree it was just a bit of fun and a distraction from Khan hoping to make him jealous at the same time.

Reactions: 13
There must be easier ways, to bump someone off, then to set up a road accident.
The outcome could well have been very different, if more than one occupant of the vehicle - had worn their seatbelt.

In the run up to the accident, it did seem that Diana ramped up her game of Cat & Mouse with the press.
I remember her on a boat trip with Dodi, playing up to the paparazzi - and promising them that she had some news for them soon, etc.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch the recent documentary, but I recall many years ago one of her former Royal Protection Officers said that Diana ALWAYS wore a seat belt. I’m sure I read that, on the night in question, the reason she wasn’t wearing one was because it didn’t work. I’ve no idea if that is fact or something thrown out there by conspiracy theorists.

IF she was deliberately killed, then I don’t think The Queen or Charles would have had anything to do with it. There s no way that they would have deliberately caused that much pain for William and Harry. It would have been those higher up that would have dealt with it.

I didn’t watch the recent documentary, but I recall many years ago one of her former Royal Protection Officers said that Diana ALWAYS wore a seat belt. I’m sure I read that, on the night in question, the reason she wasn’t wearing one was because it didn’t work. I’ve no idea if that is fact or something thrown out there by conspiracy theorists.

IF she was deliberately killed, then I don’t think The Queen or Charles would have had anything to do with it. There s no way that they would have deliberately caused that much pain for William and Harry. It would have been those higher up that would have dealt with it.
who's higher up than The Queen? Why would anyone in the government care about what the ex wife of Prince Charles was up to? She'd done her job and produced 2 sons. The only people who would care would be the Royals. I dont think they had her killed though.

Reactions: 3

Who are the higher ups? The RF are at the summit of our society.

If that was the case though I think Fergie would have been bumped off years ago.
They’re very much a couple nowadays to keep her sweet, she gets the £££ and royal life style in return for her not gabbing off to The Sun.

Reactions: 1
A staged car accident - is far too risky. I don’t believe that she was murdered, but if such an incident was to have been arranged, a car accident is too public - and with too many people involved.

I cannot accept that she needed to be done away with. Any possible damage to the RF had already been done (her TV interview etc).
I have a friend, who believes that it was arranged to stop her marrying Dodie, but why? His father was a fairly controversial figure, but if she married him - it would not have caused any problems for the RF. I don’t accept for a moment, it was because she was about to marry a Muslim. Again, how would that cause issues for the RF?
She was not in line for the throne, etc.

If anything, her death caused problems for Charles and Camilla. She was basically martyred after her death, with Camilla despised even more by Diana’s fans.

I found it odd that Diana did not see her sons, for almost a month before her death. I think it is, documented that she last saw them in early August?
Apparently, they were spending their school holidays at Balmoral “doing boy things.” Diana is portrayed as a doting mother, but she only saw her children at weekends (probably only some weekends, not all) as they were boarders. They then spend the school summer holidays at balmoral - whilst she hangs out on millionaires boats in the south of France.
I know some would say that the aristocracy live different lives from us, but I don’t know a mother who could spend that much time away from her young children.

The queen of hearts tag, never really washed with me. I found her to be quite manipulative, especially seeing interviews since her death.
I am no fan of Charles either, who I believe basically married somebody far too young, probably to produce children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A staged car accident - is far too risky. I don’t believe that she was murdered, but if such an incident was to have been arranged, a car accident is too public - and with too many people involved.

I cannot accept that she needed to be done away with. Any possible damage to the RF had already been done (her TV interview etc).
I have a friend, who believes that it was arranged to stop her marrying Dodie, but why? His father was a fairly controversial figure, but if she married him - it would not have caused any problems for the RF. I don’t accept for a moment, it was because she was about to marry a Muslim. Again, how would that cause issues for the RF?
She was not in line for the throne, etc.

If anything, her death caused problems for Charles and Camilla. She was basically martyred after her death, with Camilla despised even more by Diana’s fans.

I found it odd that Diana did not see her sons, for almost a month before her death. I think it is, documented that she last saw them in early August?
Apparently, they were spending their school holidays at Balmoral “doing boy things.” Diana is portrayed as a doting mother, but she only saw her children at weekends (probably only some weekends, not all) as they were boarders. They then spend the school summer holidays at balmoral - whilst she hangs out on millionaires boats in the south of France.
I know some would say that the aristocracy live different lives from us, but I don’t know a mother who could spend that much time away from her young children.

The queen of hearts tag, never really washed with me. I found her to be quite manipulative, especially seeing interviews since her death.
I am no fan of Charles either, who I believe basically married somebody far too young, probably to produce children.
I think Diana knew she didn’t have the upper hand over her children because of the family’s standing and her being on the outside due to the divorce.

Charles and Brenda being the Monarch and Heir with the establishment on their side , their lifestyle and education would always trump her desire to be a more present Mother and she knew fighting them would be pointless.

Balmoral is the summer residence and the boys would be doing the things the Royals do and that would be that.

Reactions: 6
I think Diana knew she didn’t have the upper hand over her children because of the family’s standing and her being on the outside due to the divorce.

Charles and Brenda being the Monarch and Heir with the establishment on their side , their lifestyle and education would always trump her desire to be a more present Mother and she knew fighting them would be pointless.

Balmoral is the summer residence and the boys would be doing the things the Royals do and that would be that.
It’s just that I don’t recall her complaining about them basically spending all summer without her.
I can imagine it being the expected arrangement, but she didn’t seem to show any objection to it.
And she did complain about the RF, she wasn’t coy about that..

It’s just that I don’t recall her complaining about them basically spending all summer without her.
I can imagine it being the expected arrangement, but she didn’t seem to show any objection to it.
And she did complain about the RF, she wasn’t coy about that..
she has definitely been martyred after her death. The press really laid into her beforehand and she spent a lot of time cavorting around in front of the press. Re the Balmoral thing, I think it was just the done thing, but surely the divorce settlement would have said 50:50 custody, so she was entitled to see them for a couple of weeks over the summer. She could have kicked off over that, also Christmas. Were they all spent at Sandringham? Did she kick off over that?
I do feel sorry for her though. Her own family by all accounts were as awful as the Royals were to her. She was an unwanted 3rd girl, then she was offered up by them to the Royals as the only virgin in the Kingdom as suitable breeding stock. And for all her brothers postuering at her funeral he buggered off to South Africa and had little to do with them afterwards. He also couldnt be bothered to help her before she died.

Reactions: 15
she has definitely been martyred after her death. The press really laid into her beforehand and she spent a lot of time cavorting around in front of the press. Re the Balmoral thing, I think it was just the done thing, but surely the divorce settlement would have said 50:50 custody, so she was entitled to see them for a couple of weeks over the summer. She could have kicked off over that, also Christmas. Were they all spent at Sandringham? Did she kick off over that?
I do feel sorry for her though. Her own family by all accounts were as awful as the Royals were to her. She was an unwanted 3rd girl, then she was offered up by them to the Royals as the only virgin in the Kingdom as suitable breeding stock. And for all her brothers postuering at her funeral he buggered off to South Africa and had little to do with them afterwards. He also couldnt be bothered to help her before she died.
Yes, he turned down her request to live on the Althorp estate.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, he turned down her request to live on the Althorp estate.
That was such a mean reaction, the house is massive enough for her to have her own suite of rooms. I think he is quite a nasty bloke actually.

Reactions: 12