Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No, I don't. This theory is created by people who loved the self proclaimed 'peoples princess' to the point of disassociation. The same people who can't see that she was perfectly capable of making terrible decisions and frequently did. Such as getting into a car with a driver who was over the legal alcohol limit and not wearing her seat belt.

No, I think she had a drunk driver, wasnt wearing her seatbelt and was being chased by paps.
Agreed

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

DozyDora

I think Prince Philip was involved and lots will come out about him when he’s gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’ll be watching and supporting Camilla. Dead or alive Diana would never have been Queen. Charles obviously loves Camilla so that’s good enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I think you’ve got to accept Diana’s marriage to Charles was one of connivance and one Charles never wanted. Camilla was already married and Diana was young and available.
Diana knew what she was getting into you and chose to. Unfortunately she was never his true love and things turned for the worse.
Time to move on…Camilla isn’t the enemy here

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s a pretty blanket statement to proclaim that all people who think she was murdered have disassociation. There was enough doubt by officials to open an enquiry that went on for years with no definitive conclusion reached. There are still an equal amount of people who believe she was murdered as believe she wasn’t. The only thing that can be agreed on is she was foolish to not wear a seatbelt. As for Henri Paul’s status, it was never determined whether there was alcohol in his system as his blood specimens were contaminated with pathology experts saying the samples were clearly “cooked”. A red flag to conspiracy theorists. It depends what you’re reading and ones level of cynicism. We will never know 100%.
For some reason I cannot fathom some people have put Diana outside of human context and onto some platform of superior being, which is unfair to her and very unrealistic. If she were alive today I wonder if the adoring public would still love her quite so much? It is fact that Diana courted the media to 100% suit herself, conspiracy theorist never take that into account. She was a good woman with a good heart and it wasn't right that she was stripped of her HRH post divorce from Charles, she put in some 15 years of excellent service to the British public for and on behalf of the RF and was mother to the future king - she should have been allowed to keep it. (IMO)

However, she was human and had faults she made mistakes. Maybe now 23 years after her death her 'fans' could allow her to be human and consider the facts with a logical mind and not hearts full of emotion.

PoleStar

Chatty Member
The one "conspiracy theory" that I do have about Diana's death is that she isn't buried on the island in the lake at Althorp, I think that is a red herring designed to avoid her genuine final resting place becoming a macabre tourist attraction. She wanted to be buried next to her father in the family vault at their local church and I believe she was secretly buried there. I saw reports a couple of years ago in the press of her island grave at Althorp being overgrown and neglected - if she's really buried there then surely it would be immaculately maintained at all times?

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Yes. Possibly because she was about to announce her engagement to Dodi Al Fayed, a muslim man. I think the Royal Family couldnt get their heads around the fact the future King of England and head of the Church of England would have a Muslim stepfather. I love a conspiracy theory and there are loads around the driver working that night when he shouldn't have been and whether he was actually a plant so the "accident" would happen. They never found the other car either.

• Haha

you will hate me

This is the maddest thread yet! The queen killed Diana ? Prince Philip killed Diana? This is gossip gone to far! It's was one of the worst public drunk driving/celebrity media hungry moments of our time. It was a devastating moment in time that anyone of my age will remember the public grief. The royals didn't do it, our voyeurism did. That's my personal thought on it .

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
A staged car accident - is far too risky. I don’t believe that she was murdered, but if such an incident was to have been arranged, a car accident is too public - and with too many people involved.

I cannot accept that she needed to be done away with. Any possible damage to the RF had already been done (her TV interview etc).
I have a friend, who believes that it was arranged to stop her marrying Dodie, but why? His father was a fairly controversial figure, but if she married him - it would not have caused any problems for the RF. I don’t accept for a moment, it was because she was about to marry a Muslim. Again, how would that cause issues for the RF?
She was not in line for the throne, etc.

If anything, her death caused problems for Charles and Camilla. She was basically martyred after her death, with Camilla despised even more by Diana’s fans.

I found it odd that Diana did not see her sons, for almost a month before her death. I think it is, documented that she last saw them in early August?
Apparently, they were spending their school holidays at Balmoral “doing boy things.” Diana is portrayed as a doting mother, but she only saw her children at weekends (probably only some weekends, not all) as they were boarders. They then spend the school summer holidays at balmoral - whilst she hangs out on millionaires boats in the south of France.
I know some would say that the aristocracy live different lives from us, but I don’t know a mother who could spend that much time away from her young children.

The queen of hearts tag, never really washed with me. I found her to be quite manipulative, especially seeing interviews since her death.
I am no fan of Charles either, who I believe basically married somebody far too young, probably to produce children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Blurp

VIP Member
I think all the stuff about Dodi and the RF being upset about him being Muslim and her possibly having his baby are rubbish. Diana was in a relationship with Haznat Khan for at least two years, had met his family, and her friends considered him the love of her life and that Dodi was a rebound to make him jealous. Why ignore the Muslim man she had been seeing for two years and who she was open about wanting to marry and have a family with to her friends, and bump her off for a flashy holiday fling? The only information he has ever given out about their relationship was in his statement for her inquest but it is interesting that he did not marry for nearly 10 years after her death, the marriage only lasted for two years and that he has not married again. Had she not been so famous and such catnip for the paparazzi to the extent that he could not see a future for them, it's likely that she would still be alive as the wife of a senior consultant, leading a relatively quiet life, like her sisters and brother.

The accident would have been survivable had she been wearing a seat belt. Her death was caused by internal bleeding due to a ruptured vein which is why she was able to talk after the accident but later went into heart failure through blood loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Eirawen

VIP Member
For some reason I cannot fathom some people have put Diana outside of human context and onto some platform of superior being, which is unfair to her and very unrealistic. If she were alive today I wonder if the adoring public would still love her quite so much? It is fact that Diana courted the media to 100% suit herself, conspiracy theorist never take that into account. She was a good woman with a good heart and it wasn't right that she was stripped of her HRH post divorce from Charles, she put in some 15 years of excellent service to the British public for and on behalf of the RF and was mother to the future king - she should have been allowed to keep it. (IMO)

However, she was human and had faults she made mistakes. Maybe now 23 years after her death her 'fans' could allow her to be human and consider the facts with a logical mind and not hearts full of emotion.
I so agree with you, although she could be very manipulative I think it was unfair and even cruel for her as a 19 year old virgin ( I think she probably was) to be picked as a wife to a Prince in his 30's who was having an affair with a married woman. You could see that she was totally besotted with Charles and how naïve she was, "what ever love is" was a very telling comment from him. I think the whole thing caused her to have mental health issues, she was the RF's brood mare while Charles bonked Camilla on the side, and they all knew it.

Reactions: 26

Luce0331

VIP Member
I just can’t see why the Queen would kill the mother of her Grandchildren? I know she’s known for being hard faced but that just seems ridiculously cruel on them ☹

Reactions: 25

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Yes. Possibly because she was about to announce her engagement to Dodi Al Fayed, a muslim man. I think the Royal Family couldnt get their heads around the fact the future King of England and head of the Church of England would have a Muslim stepfather. I love a conspiracy theory and there are loads around the driver working that night when he shouldn't have been and whether he was actually a plant so the "accident" would happen. They never found the other car either.
The week before she had told a friend she was about to drop a bombshell. I actually think she was pregnant. No way they would let the King have a Muslim half brother! I think Philip was involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 24