Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she just isn't that great of an actress to be playing someone like Diana, not saying Kristen isn't a nice person more so I don't think she has the range to portray Diana's caring nature. She could prove me wrong though. Btw did anyone see the pap shots of the crown.series filming the diana scenes, the actress looks a hell of a lot like Diana!

Reactions: 4
I feel like she just isn't that great of an actress to be playing someone like Diana, not saying Kristen isn't a nice person more so I don't think she has the range to portray Diana's caring nature. She could prove me wrong though. Btw did anyone see the pap shots of the crown.series filming the diana scenes, the actress looks a hell of a lot like Diana!
I think the actress for The Crown is a good choice (just going by looks), they seem to have done a good job also with hair and clothes (yet many commenters in the fail bash the actress and costume and hair, which I don't understand at all).

The expectation for an actor to look exactly like the real person are unrealistic (as nice as a similarity is), but Kristen Stewart is really an odd choice. Not just looks-wise, but I haven't been exactly taken with her acting either... Not sure how well she can emote the "charm" of Diana... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She might not look like her, and be about a foot shorter, but Kirsten Stewart has the “empty headed self important” thing down perfect for the role

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why hasn't Andrew been taken care of then? 🧐
Andy has a powerful family and the Establishment behind him and is dodging the authorities at every turn, avoiding them like Satan avoids the cross. Andy isn't about to blab, not on his own and not by force (by being incarcerated).

Epstein lacked powerful protection (like Andy has Liz and the Establishment, which is keen to avoid any mess, but this kind of clusterf*ck especially), which was his main problem, really. He rose on his own (as it seems) and his only safety system was to collect dirt on people, but when you're dead all that dirt is for sure going to stay hidden, so that tactic is rather lacking.
Ghislaine Maxwell is being kept safe because she has also so much dirt and even though her father was also a dirty crook (and seemingly killed), she's been on the "in" with that certain upper crust crowd since birth, so they are more likely to protect her than Epstein who came in on his own as adult.

Dear old Lizzie took away the bare minimum from Andy, which she had to, to save face and stay with the public on good terms and even that only happened after Andy's stellar interview. Had he not given that clusterfck of an interview, Lizzie would still have Andy around with all his decorations. Heck, even after that she was merrily pictured with her favourite Andy grinning away in the car on her way to church together with him (Sandringham, ca Xmas/New Year). That speaks volumes.

Once Diana gave her interview to Bashir for Panorama, that's when the divorce was ordered and she was sidelined by Anne, Margaret and others and more that happened in ways of ousting her. She never wanted a divorce and I'm not certain Charles wanted it either. But once Liz gives the order, there's no backing out. That's also why Andy and Fergie were divorced, Liz ordered it there too.

Moral of the stories, never talk and better be born to them, otherwise...

Reactions: 7
100 % definitely yes
The trouble with this is the method. Why would you arrange to do it in a car crash which wouldn’t necessarily have the desired effect? As has been said, had she been wearing a seatbelt she would probably still be alive. Not the best place to arrange it either in the centre of a capital city. To be sure of success you would need to have the car go over a cliff or something similarly catastrophic.

Reactions: 8
Andy's a blood Royal. It's always someone else's fault when a blood Royal goes something wrong.
I dont think the Roysls killed her. There are just too many variables- the drunk driver, swapping Royal protection officers for Al Fayeds bodyguards not wearing seat belts, the speeding that were all down to Diana, Dodi and the driver. I'm sure MI5 would have a more efficient way of killing her off. I think the newspapers deflected attention onto the Royals behaviour because their practices and their use of paps was being scrutinised and they were getting it in the neck for paying for photos of people being literally hounded to death until all the 'where's the Queen?' nonsense.

Reactions: 8
100 % definitely yes
This seems to claim it was set it with a strobelight by a lover, I can't see it being Hasmet Khan although she had allegedly gone out with Dodi to make Hasmet jealous.
Chilling that it does fit with her schedule https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/g4401/princess-diana-summer-1997-timeline/

Eh? If Epstein was dealt with, it would be to shut him up and protect people like Andrew.
At this point Andrew is accused of sex with a seventeen year old that appeared consensual at the time. That is not a crime in the UK and tbh it's not very shocking either so it makes sense his lawyers are telling the FBI to eff off.

The palace has had to pay out a fair few quid to cover up Harrys love of partying, Teens and drugs over the years, if they were going to 'off' anyone him and his wife would be above Andrew on the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m no conspiracy theorist - but the main thing that sticks out for me, is she wrote a letter predicting her death!! ‘They plan to kill me, some sort of car accident break fail’ 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m no conspiracy theorist - but the main thing that sticks out for me, is she wrote a letter predicting her death!! ‘They plan to kill me, some sort of car accident break fail’ 😫
All the more reason to wear a seatbelt then if you think they're planning to kill you in a car accident?!

Also, the letter was sent to Paul Burrell...knowing him he proabably forged it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the more reason to wear a seatbelt then if you think they're planning to kill you in a car accident?!

Also, the letter was sent to Paul Burrell...knowing him he proabably forged it!
I would be willing to bet he forged it! The man is comp!etely crazy ! His obsession with Diana knows no bounds! He was her butler. Why would she write a letter to him?

Reactions: 11
I would be willing to bet he forged it! The man is comp!etely crazy ! His obsession with Diana knows no bounds! He was her butler. Why would she write a letter to him?
Very telling that William and Harry cut ties with him.

Reactions: 14