Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the record, there is nothing wrong with South African healthcare if you have the money. Quite a lot of research goes on there. Its a 1st world country not a 3rd world one.

Reactions: 11
Just for the record, there is nothing wrong with South African healthcare if you have the money. Quite a lot of research goes on there. Its a 1st world country not a 3rd world one.
Oh yeah I know, that's why I clarified in above post. I just don't know anyone who would leave their kids (which in itself is stressful), their supposedly loving husband and travel so far for treatment alone. To me its further proof that something is off in monaco

Reactions: 12
So glad for this thread! Something definitely seems amiss at the moment. I've been fascinated by Charlene's life ever since the wedding debacle. It's heartbreaking if she really is ill. I wonder if they're quietly divorcing? Would the same forces (whatever they were/are) that led her to marry Albert also causing her to leave her children behind?

The whole Monaco royal family is so intriguing. I've read that Grace and Rainier were obviously not in love when they married but they did become somewhat devoted and he was devastated when she died.

Reactions: 11
Lady C said she can't fly because she'll go deaf and that there is no truth in the rumours of a split.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I'm not debating that, but why when youre part of one of Europe's royal families living in one of the richest nations would you travel so far for treatment you could easily get closer to home and family, especially if you're seriously ill. Seems an unnecessary stress. Usually people want to be as close to home as possible when sick
Maybe she feels her family and ‘home’ are still in SA?! I certainly still refer to SA as home after over 20 years of living in the UK 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Apparently he's battling yet another paternity case, and the problem with this one is that conception would be when he and Charlene were already together though not yet engaged.

Considering his older daughter is in her late 20s, you'd think that Albert would have learned about birth control by now. I'm not sure whether this is the third or fourth paternity case but he's got two acknowledged children out of wedlock. There were rumours that he was still seeing his older son's mother.

Something happened before Christmas as she suddenly chopped her hair and shaved half of it off; she also looked drawn and strained. I bet she can't take the children out of Monaco without his permission. In addition to the racing to the airport to get away and crying during the wedding, one commenter on the DM article said that they had separate bedrooms on honeymoon. Even for royals, there's something weird about that marriage.
I don’t think they even live together, she reportedly lives in France, but near Monaco.
Monaco society is like a fish bowl, I can understand why she’s been very stressed by it all. She will always be compared to Grace Kelly and her husband fights paternity cases far too much.
I’ve heard that Albert is very nice, he gets on well with his family and people like him in his country. But he just seems to have been shagging about recklessly.

Lady C said she can't fly because she'll go deaf and that there is no truth in the rumours of a split.
Oh, that might maybe true. I don’t know the science behind it but isn’t it that if you fly with a ruptured ear drum then it can cause permanent damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also so glad of this thread and been fascinated with this situation. Poor Charlene. It’s clearly abusive- ans I’m so with you- what is wrong with Albert that he doesn’t use contraception? Dirty dick.

Reactions: 12
The Lady C who pretends she knows about the BRF is now pretending she knows the ins and outs of every Royal Family in Europe?😄 Why did she go in the first place, away from her children for so long?

The Lady C who pretends she knows about the BRF is now pretending she knows the ins and outs of every Royal Family in Europe?😄 Why did she go in the first place, away from her children for so long?
From what I’ve gathered she went out as scheduled and then caught a nasty infection of some sort with her ENT and it’s difficult to treat? And she can’t fly due to the pressure it’ll put on her ENT system.

Reactions: 2
Who's Lady C? If it's Lady Colin Campbell, she's a Jamaican who was married to a duke's brother for around nine months decades ago before a divorce and now hangs around on the fringes of European high society, pretending to be in it. She's a total embarrassment as far as the Argylls are concerned. They were certainly not going to give her any introductions to those on the inside. Her books on the BRF are considered ridiculous by actual biographers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Read this article: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/princess-...J-7ZeWUSlsXBCD_G7rSUHt8f7gSaL2uPdzVK1v3n-YgiN

‘In early May, she under went a sinus lift and bone graft in preparation for dental implants. This surgery was performed prior to her mid-May arrival in South Africa, where she has been actively campaigning for wildlife protection and is continuing to convalesce…
She first sensed a problem in June when she began suffering extreme soreness in her ears.

A second corrective surgery conducted June 23, forced postponement of her scheduled return to Monaco for celebration of her 10th wedding anniversary in July.’

Sinus lift and bone graft?! That sounds intense.

A sinus lift and bone graft are fairly standard procedures. Theres nothing to it. Sounds much worse than it is

Reactions: 4
A sinus lift and bone graft are fairly standard procedures. Theres nothing to it. Sounds much worse than it is
Apparently they can now inject powdered bone to set and receive implants too so it's not as intense as it used to be. I saw a picture of someone I know after bone implantation and she looked as though she'd been at the losing end of a boxing match for a few days but nothing more.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if she was remaining in SA until the latest paternity case is settled, it must be done by now surely.If Albert is the father that means she may not return but how she can bear not to be with her twins I dont know. If she cant fly due to ear problems there are other ways and means of getting to Monaco.I am sure the Grimaldis have a yacht or two....

Reactions: 2
I wondered if she was remaining in SA until the latest paternity case is settled, it must be done by now surely.If Albert is the father that means she may not return but how she can bear not to be with her twins I dont know. If she cant fly due to ear problems there are other ways and means of getting to Monaco.I am sure the Grimaldis have a yacht or two....
Travelling with an ear pain whilst she’s under hospital monitoring regardless of mode of transportation isn’t advisable.

Reactions: 4
Why don't her kids go & stay with her in SA ... only went on a visit while accompanied by their dad..
I don't think she would be allowed have them in SA by herself as he knows he would never get them back to Monaco

Why don't her kids go & stay with her in SA ... only went on a visit while accompanied by their dad..
I don't think she would be allowed have them in SA by herself as he knows he would never get them back to Monaco
I was thinking the same thing. If everything was hunky Dory, surely they would fly out to be with her? Albert knows she is trying to escape, and if she got the kids out of the country, she would leg it with them.

Reactions: 5
I remember when Diana died, we woke up to the news that Diana had been in an accident and hurt her leg. That was the official news line for a while, at least here in Australia, when she was obviously deceased. The sinus infection quoted here seems to be much the same… oddly specific and not too troublesome, which makes me (conspiracy theorist) think she’s had a breakdown, or is properly ill, or has run away. Either way I’ve always felt so sorry for her, she’s clearly not at all happy with her life.

Reactions: 15
Parking my self here because she’s always intrigued me since she walked down the aisle crying

Feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 8
I do feel bad for her kids.I know they're in contact with their Mom but they must be confused as hell right now.

Reactions: 3