Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is just odd so your conspiracy theory @imnotarobot might not be that daft. She could be gravely ill, attending rehab or just needs some time out. Only they know

Reactions: 1
Glad I’ve found here , fascinated by this woman and the control aspect clearly (in my eyes) from Albert.

from my own experience of being absolutely mind fucked by an ex partner , led to believe you’re a bad mum, I can see why she may have left the kids behind . I never did , but I had terribly intrusive thoughts that my child was better off without me and living in a different part of the country because of what her father was telling me.

I hope to god she gets them back , hopefully in SA, but I really do not know . It is very complex, quite clearly .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I spent time in Monaco a couple of years ago. A local friend told me that Charlene only became aware of a new paternity suit literally a few days before her wedding. She boarded a helicopter to Nice airport the night before the wedding with intent to leave Europe, but security brought her back. She only agreed to the wedding when it was made official that only her kids could be the official heirs to the Grimaldi titles, and that the prince’s other offspring could not lay claim to the fortunes. Sounds like an incredible deal with the devil, but the wealth involved is remarkable. I guess we all have our price. She had a middle class youth in S Africa. I hope she divorces his ass and finds love.

Reactions: 12
So glad to have found this thread / I posted on secret celeb gossip asking about the story I saw today and you guys are already on it!
Such an odd situation. I hope she’s ok. Health aside I couldn’t imagine being separated from my children for so long.

Reactions: 4
Whatever is going on, my heart hurts for her children. I couldn't imagine being away from my little boy for so long.

Reactions: 5
The really odd thing thing that in recent appearances, Albert seems to be wheeling out Charlene's brother and his child/ren. That doesn't seem to have happened before. Most odd.

Yet it was reported that he'd moved out there, but suddenly he's appearing on balconies? Meanwhile Charlene is househunting in SA with her father.

Reactions: 2
Poor Charlene has never looked happy. Anyone else think the twins were IVF? I'm always suspicious about the frequency with which uber rich celebs have boy/girl twins. Wonder if she's ever actually slept with the dirty old bounder after the wedding. She usually looks repulsed just being in the same room as him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Charlene looked lovely on her wedding day but I've never seen a bride look so miserable, she would have been up against some powerful people if she did attempt to flee, more so than an average person would be.

I hope she comes through whatever she may be going through at the moment.

The healthcare in South Africa is a million times better than that in Monaco. Yes France and other European countries have great health care, but south Africa is where her family are and friends so it makes sense she went there, especially if the breakdown rumours are true.

Reactions: 8
Whatever the reason is, I am glad she has managed to escape from her unhappy marriage. I hope she finds genuine happiness, I wish her well.

Reactions: 3
I remember when Diana died, we woke up to the news that Diana had been in an accident and hurt her leg. That was the official news line for a while, at least here in Australia, when she was obviously deceased. The sinus infection quoted here seems to be much the same… oddly specific and not too troublesome, which makes me (conspiracy theorist) think she’s had a breakdown, or is properly ill, or has run away. Either way I’ve always felt so sorry for her, she’s clearly not at all happy with her life.
That's weird as I remember it being reported she had a broken arm!
I wonder if french news services were more accurate in their predictions?

Has any of Charlene's family moved to Monaco? Eg Princess Mary's father and step mother moved to Denmark. Her 3 siblings were known to travel to Denmark regularly. I also wonder if her family was given some wealth (setting everyone up) before the wedding and breaking it off became an impossibility for herself and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Has any of Charlene's family moved to Monaco? Eg Princess Mary's father and step mother moved to Denmark. Her 3 siblings were known to travel to Denmark regularly. I also wonder if her family was given some wealth (setting everyone up) before the wedding and breaking it off became an impossibility for herself and family.
There's an interesting video on youtube filmed on the night that diana died. It's a bunch of men in America watching the news as it unfolds, it takes quite a while before the news comes in that she's died

I hate to bring her up, but its striking how clearly unhappy Charlene is in so many official situations, where as meghan markle has never looked close to anything like it, despite her claims. There is definitely something off about this, I'd imagine albert has control of her children, maybe she had to escape? But if he treated her badly what made her marry him?

If she is sick wouldn't she stay where there are arguably better private hospitals for treatment? And have the support of her family?

I did see one daily mail comment joke she is transitioning but who knows. Nothing would surprise these days. Truth is often stranger than fiction
my gaydar was strong after seeing the recent pics 👀👀
seriously speaking I hope she’s ok, she’s happy and sees her children soon

Last edited:
I’m in Australia and we woke to the news, and sky or whoever it was back then said Dodi was dead, Diana had sustained a cut leg. I was like…how oddly specific. Of course a few hours later it was everywhere that they were both dead. I’ve always wondered if the palace put something like that out to give them time to gather the troops, so to speak.

I’m in Australia and we woke to the news, and sky or whoever it was back then said Dodi was dead, Diana had sustained a cut leg. I was like…how oddly specific. Of course a few hours later it was everywhere that they were both dead. I’ve always wondered if the palace put something like that out to give them time to gather the troops, so to speak.
In the UK it definitely said a broken arm.

I go to Nice practically every summer and ever since she got married, there have been rumours that she doesn't live in Monaco at all but in/around Nice, only going into Monaco when she has to for optics. Looking at the baptism videos of their children, it's clear they both never really held their children, they're so awkward around them.

She does live in Monaco. Just not at the palace. They also have a family home a stone throw away from Monaco.

I hate to bring her up, but its striking how clearly unhappy Charlene is in so many official situations, where as meghan markle has never looked close to anything like it, despite her claims. There is definitely something off about this, I'd imagine albert has control of her children, maybe she had to escape? But if he treated her badly what made her marry him?

If she is sick wouldn't she stay where there are arguably better private hospitals for treatment? And have the support of her family?

I did see one daily mail comment joke she is transitioning but who knows. Nothing would surprise these days. Truth is often stranger than fiction
Her brother and his family lives in Monaco. Presumably, if this was planned treatment she was undergoing, she would have done so closer to home.

Her brother Gareth lives there. Pre-covid her family visited regularly.

Three times, I think. Then she went up the aisle in
I do think people are reading too much into these tears. After the ceremony at the palace, they went to Sainte Devote church so that she could leave her wedding bouquet at the altar (Sainte Devote is the patron Saint of Monaco). There was a gathering of a selected few, and she started crying when a religious song was sung by a parishioner. Isn’t it normal to feel emotional during one’s wedding, specially when things are being played out in front of the world. She wasn’t the only one crying : people were very moved in that church, one of the reasons being that it was a beautiful moment ;-)

Last edited:
She needs to stay well away from that hideous man. I know someone who got tangled up in life in Monaco and it broke her. She’s never been the same since. It makes me spitting mad every time I see his piggy little face.

I was on my way home from a club the night Diana died. In the taxi home the radio was on and the news came on. It said the Princess of Wales had been in a serious car accident in Paris and one of the occupants of the car had died. Her lover Dodi. Diana was reported to have minor injuries and sustained a broken arm. They even reported that she had been trapped in the rear of the car and was on her way to hospital.
I remember it as clear as a bell because I remember being really upset for her that her boyfriend had died in front of her.
I got a shock the next morning when I woke to the news that she was dead

She needs to stay well away from that hideous man. I know someone who got tangled up in life in Monaco and it broke her. She’s never been the same since. It makes me spitting mad every time I see his piggy little face.
It’s very easy to get tangled in life in Monaco. Many have. Amongst the things I have learned living here is keep a low profile, don’t mingle with the “elite”, and choose your friends carefully.