Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles' aides fear Sussexes will overshadow the Queen's Jubilee https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...num-Jubilee.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Oh look its hate Meghan day again
Just reaching half the time. The comments on the daily Mail article I read this morning were surprisingly supportive of H&M. Lady who posted the tiktoks had it spot on. They never knew they were in the UK and now they’ll start the slagging off them both.

Precictable. No wonder Harry wants to protect his wife and children from the awful UK press

Reactions: 11
Matta of Fact is a brilliant tiktokker when it comes to this topic.

Reactions: 2
Brilliantly put.

Reactions: 3
That was a nice interview with Harry. So intrigued to know what he means by making sure the Queen has "the right people" around her.

Reactions: 1

I like this woman's commentary on the British royal family a lot, balanced, sensible, clear-headed. And she takes no shit from the anti-Meghan obsessives.

Matta of Fact is a brilliant tiktokker when it comes to this topic.
Is this the lady who yesterday called Prince Louis feral? He is a 4 year old child! How delightful she is!
Apologies if it is not the same person but if it is, how can you call her sensible and brilliant?
Say what you like about the parents but imho their children are off limits.

Reactions: 7
Feral isn't necessarily an insult, though. I watched the video and she's talking about Louis being more of a rambunctious, older child. It was a very positive video. Shame that people jumped on the word feral and she started getting death threats.
Her entire video on Louis was positive.

And yes, I think she's brilliant.

Reactions: 2
If my children were described as feral I can assure you it would not be taken as a compliment!
Feral is NOT a positive term whichever way people now wish to dress it up but to receive death threats over it is ridiculous.

Racism. The whole palace is a racist institution. Diana called the background people, the men in grey, and she feared them.
Meghan is a fantastic gift sent from above to Harry. Harry needs that kind of strong female energy around him. Kate would struggle to blow out a candle.
The visits to countries, especially ex commonwealth countries should be stopped forever. It’s just crass sending royalty a place that has been liberated from the U.K. rule. The men in grey back at the palace missed that one.
I expect the Queen will die this year. She’s off her feet. Her kidneys will probably take her o7t during her sleep.
Meghan and Harry were correct to set sail for pastures new. Prince Andrew, clearly a predator that doesn’t have the wit or wisdom to accept he has been a monster in girls lives. Keep the kids far from him.
As to Prince Charles and Camilla. Well, we are stuck with them.

Reactions: 12
When your Mum messages to say she's seen a news article saying Lilibet isn't coming over to the UK because she's down syndrome and Harry and Meghan are ashamed of her what the actual fuck?!?! This week is going to be a nightmare with the media!

Reactions: 16
Quite astounded at the amount of shit that gets spread about them, won’t mention it here as it seems counter productive but needless to say I get why they don’t want to be in the UK!

Reactions: 13
Quite astounded at the amount of shit that gets spread about them, won’t mention it here as it seems counter productive but needless to say I get why they don’t want to be in the UK!
Yet here they are…

Reactions: 5
The idea that people are still so personally offended by this family dispute makes me CRINGE.

Anyway, Meghan’s white Dior look today was and I love those photos of her whispering with the kids at the palace.

Reactions: 26
I've not really watched any of the jubilee shit cos idgaf but the way the rw press have insisted that the boos for boris were meant for meghan is laughable

Reactions: 14
I've not really watched any of the jubilee shit cos idgaf but the way the rw press have insisted that the boos for boris were meant for meghan is laughable
I’m finding the boos for Meghan and Harry very hard to hear. No doubt part of it is because of the bells, but also there just seems a small group of people. Hardly representative of anything

Reactions: 7
They came in separately. Boris got a lot of boos.

H&M got some boos and cheers.

You didn't honestly think they walked in at the same time, did you?!

Reactions: 3
just seen the footage of louis smacking his hand over kate's mouth! and all of royalist twitter thinks he's adorable! royalists are fucking insane!

just imagine the censure if that was archie and meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.