Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish that vloggers have a little bit of sense when it comes to attending events. If you have been invited to media events for new rides, shows, festivals etc then please dont also turn up on opening day to 'show the crowds' etc. You are adding to the queues for something you have already seen/done and potentially taking away a place for someone who is there for limited time! Not to mention being really loud and obnoxious on rides and ruining the experience for other people! Just in the hope to be viral and get lots of views. You are ruining the whole disney experience for others!

Sorry went off on a rant there but everything I have seen of Dev seems to add to all those complaints listed above!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think disney creating their own vloggers and making them official will help take away a lot of vloggers power
I say this all the time!! They could literally use their social media team, buy a decent camera and have their SM team in the parks 3-4 days a week or even just once weekly vlogging!! It would be biased sure but it would be better than watching these pompous douche holes get stopped more times than actual characters for photos. I really think it needs to happen and happen STAT. They could also start slapping copyright claims on every video using their content

Reactions: 5
🤦‍♀️
I just wish that vloggers have a little bit of sense when it comes to attending events. If you have been invited to media events for new rides, shows, festivals etc then please dont also turn up on opening day to 'show the crowds' etc. You are adding to the queues for something you have already seen/done and potentially taking away a place for someone who is there for limited time! Not to mention being really loud and obnoxious on rides and ruining the experience for other people! Just in the hope to be viral and get lots of views. You are ruining the whole disney experience for others!

Sorry went off on a rant there but everything I have seen of Dev seems to add to all those complaints listed above!
Same goes for filming shows and fireworks. If you've already been there and done that, stop distracting everyone trying to watch it with your display screen held high in their field of vision. You've recorded it 100 times before (Josh). No one wants to see your camera over the show Disney's put a ton of time, manpower and money into (Josh).

At least Tim Tracker shuts his display off, or so he claims. You know what.... I'm going to call him out on this one. There is no way he's filming fireworks without using the screen as a viewfinder of sorts.

Reactions: 5
I think Disney is seeing vloggers nowadays like TT, and Nate and Jackie for example only filming a vlog like for a media opening and then not ever vlogging about no more after at all so whenever viewers want to see that video they'll watch for certain be watching the one where they say they were invited or open special. It's all about being a celebrity and Disney doesn't find that relatable and doesn't want vloggers use the parks just to promote themselves as own celeb wannabes! It was weird Epcot Forever has remaining more days and both said it be the last time they'll see it because they want the spotlight be look we were invited on a boat. Lmao

I also think the Tracker's will give a reason to want to check the rest of all the vloggers out because already they using the California Disneyland plans prove that they absolutely don't care about the 50th of Walt Disney World. First off Walt Disney's World's 50th Birthday Anniversary is not About You. It's not about the vloggers EITHER! If your gonna runaway from WDW Oct 1st, just Because your not a VIP 1st Celeb it means you NEVER gave a rats ass about WDW! Just like you continue wearing a mask in Florida! You should move, and stop using places that you don't like and did nothing but good to you and you blew it because you don't appreciate nor care to love and value! I'm not saying all the vloggers will run off but it shows these vloggers are no more vloggers but just self entitled obsessed grifters for freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Old Dev missed his chance. He should have banged on the door like Douche the Bounty Hunter and he could have been on the local news. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2881EB54-4F59-4CFA-8F6C-4AE28D4E0EFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm not defending a murderer, but innocent until proven guilty, and that goes for the family as well. I'm sure they've been harassed by all likes of wanna-be law enforcement. Time to leave them alone. Time for them to process and heal.

Dog is no better than Dev for showing up here. He may have the more well known name, and he comes off as a "good christian" in his shows, but it's all about the views.

I'm not defending a murderer, but innocent until proven guilty, and that goes for the family as well. I'm sure they've been harassed by all likes of wanna-be law enforcement. Time to leave them alone. Time for them to process and heal.

Dog is no better than Dev for showing up here. He may have the more well known name, and he comes off as a "good christian" in his shows, but it's all about the views.
Oh yeah I wasn’t condoning the actions. I was just saying how much I’d enjoy watching dog give Dev a couple of kicks in the ass

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Well, I've seen footage of them, and for their son being "missing" for so many days (10-11 days now?) after telling LE that went to Carlton Reserve, they sure seem to be well composed.

They were walking around the Orange County main branch library looking at 80s CDs and an art exhibit before going to their lawyers here in town. There's something fishy with all of this. Reminds me of Cindy Anthony w/ Casey and the ol' "half truths" and "mistruths."

Oh yeah I wasn’t condoning the actions. I was just saying how much I’d enjoy watching dog give Dev a couple of kicks in the ass
I'd love to see Dog beat the tit out of Dev or this piece of turd Laundrie. He was also just indicted by a grand jury for using a bank card and someone else's pin to make withdrawals or whatever of $1,000+ during the time Gabby was missing.

Dog may have his own demons but he gets the job done. Love him or hate him, he wouldn't have gotten to the level he is if he didn't.

Also - this - 🤣

1632612608652.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, I've seen footage of them, and for their son being "missing" for so many days (10-11 days now?) after telling LE that went to Carlton Reserve, they sure seem to be well composed.

They were walking around the Orange County main branch library looking at 80s CDs and an art exhibit before going to their lawyers here in town. There's something fishy with all of this. Reminds me of Cindy Anthony w/ Casey and the ol' "half truths" and "mistruths."

I'd love to see Dog beat the tit out of Dev or this piece of turd Laundrie. He was also just indicted by a grand jury for using a bank card and someone else's pin to make withdrawals or whatever of $1,000+ during the time Gabby was missing.

Dog may have his own demons but he gets the job done. Love him or hate him, he wouldn't have gotten to the level he is if he didn't.

Also - this - 🤣

View attachment 781139
So damn true. A twofer of a Brian and dev ass beating!! I mean Dev is a successful bounty hunter so maybe he has something to offer?? He gets the job done like you said

Also - this - 🤣

View attachment 781139
Southpark anything will always win me over. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20210925-191839.png

I will say this about PCD he must be smiling right now knowing he's a trash blogger and person, but still in Disney's good graces. I don't like to use race as a reason but one must wonder if the reason Disney sticks with him is because he's a POC.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There's a POC woman that has gone missing in Orlando. I'm assuming PCDev will change his Disney plans to cover this story for his true crime/Disney YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 781176

I will say this about PCD he must be smiling right now knowing he's a trash blogger and person, but still in Disney's good graces. I don't like to use race as a reason but one must wonder if the reason Disney sticks with him is because he's a POC.
Disney must feel so honored that Dev's dedicating a week of content to them. So much genuine love, but only for a week!

On the other hand, maybe this week is just so he can shut up with all his whining while his channel crumbles and other vloggers fill his spot by Thanksgiving/Christmas. Does Dev really drive that much business to them, particularly when 1/3 of his videos are him whining about Disney's post-pandemic policy changes while raving on how much Universal is better?

He's a joke, the cringiest kind.

• Heart
His Scream-a-Geddon video was funny to watch just to see him cry and scream and cringe.

However, it looks like a cheap haunt and carnival run by teens who like to troll adults. Anything is scary when it's in pitch dark.

This looks cheesy when the camera is shown on it.

Reactions: 1
His Scream-a-Geddon video was funny to watch just to see him cry and scream and cringe.

However, it looks like a cheap haunt and carnival run by teens who like to troll adults. Anything is scary when it's in pitch dark.

This looks cheesy when the camera is shown on it.
Was it even real reactions though? So much of what vloggers do on camera is for the camera it's likely he rehearsed it all beforehand. Its difficult to really find authentic vloggers

Doesn’t look like his latest vlog has done well. And his murder documentary has only got 17k. He needed to stay in his theme park lane. I bet many aren’t interested anymore.

Considering he has 116k subs, his views are shockingly low. Not even 20% watch his vlogs? Wow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.