Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s less an obligation to hate your heir as opposed to being raised in an environment when you witness your family constantly plot against each other and slag each other off. Notwithstanding courtiers and other aristocrats winding things up between the generations to progress and enrich themselves.

And not only would you have needed to keep a close eye on your immediate relatives, your extended family abroad could be tricky too. The UK has literally imported royals with tenuous claims before and Saxe Cobergs (Windsor was a family name invented in WWI to preserve the UK monarchy) fought on both sides of the Great War.

It all results in a high pressure environment that us modern snowflakes would describe as “toxic”.

You will note how chilled out by comparison Liz was when it came to Andy. Andy came with less responsibility and less of a perceived threat to her dynasty than his older brother. With any luck, the positive spin presented by the Cambridges as parents contains some truth and George won‘t be packed off to an austere boarding school to toughen him up.

duck it, I’m getting my coat. I need to get out more. ;)
I think we all need to get out a bit:)

Reactions: 4
I remember seeing footage of the Queen returning from a long foreign tour around the commonewealth and prince Charles who was about 3/4 years waiting to meet her off the train with his grandmother the Queen Mother. He was tiny and I remember Queenie coming over to him looking v severe and not crouching down to be be level with him and just extending a gloved hand for him to shake, she was really icy and quite cruel, her smile was forced and fixed and the poor little kid looked terrified, you could see the Queen Mother knew what was going on and how he felt, that is why he grew so fond of her she was his mother figure not his biological mother. In contrast Anne was far more confident and was her father's favourite and of course the real contrast came when Andrew was born, the Queen couldn't stop smiling at him and she was very tactile with him, and yes it was widely rumoured that Porchester was his Dad and he looks like him, far more stocky than his brothers with a full head of hair. Can't say I have heard much about Edward's parentage though, I thought Philip was his dad. Never really got why she was so cold to Charles maybe he was unplanned she seemed to despise him and to be honest still does while pweirdo Andrew is still her favourite.
I cant believe the Queen would be so stupid as to have a baby out of wedlock once, let alone twice even if she was having an affair. I always got the impression she adored Phil and still does. He on the other hand saw a chance and took it to be Royal again and live a life of luxury after his family were deposed. I dont doubt hes been shagging constantly throughout their marriage. Wasnt he made a prince so he wouldn't have to testify at Stephen Wards trial? As for Andrew, at the very least he couldn't care less about his friends being paedophiles, couldn't care less that there were young girls hanging about at parties he went to and why they were there and has an arrogant contempt for people he sees as beneath him. And that without the probability that he as a 40+ year old man was shagging teenagers who were provided to him by his mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cant believe the Queen would be so stupid as to have a baby out of wedlock once, let alone twice even if she was having an affair. I always got the impression she adored Phil and still does. He on the other hand saw a chance and took it to be Royal again and live a life of luxury after his family were deposed. I dont doubt hes been shagging constantly throughout their marriage. Wasnt he made a prince so he wouldn't have to testify at Stephen Wards trial? As for Andrew, at the very least he couldn't care less about his friends being paedophiles, couldn't care less that there were young girls hanging about at parties he went to and why they were there and has an arrogant contempt for people he sees as beneath him. And that without the probability that he as a 40+ year old man was shagging teenagers who were provided to him by his mates.
Strictly speaking it would't be out of wedlock as she was married, Philip was having affairs and was even rumoured to be having a thing with her cousin Princess Alexandra, so he probably turned a blind eye.

Reactions: 2
Strictly speaking it would't be out of wedlock as she was married, Philip was having affairs and was even rumoured to be having a thing with her cousin Princess Alexandra, so he probably turned a blind eye.
Yes thsts true. I highly doubt Phil would be happy bringing up someone else's child as his own though, no matter how many affairs he was having himself. Unless he had no choice. The survival of the House of Windsor matters more than anything or anyone else to the BRF!

Reactions: 1
Depends how much longer the queen lives. Charles has no time for Andrew, although they'll still want to avoid the scandal, I think the York family will be totally sidelined. As for his *relationship* with fergie, fairly clear its not a love match, she's a millstone around his neck. Although she may yet prove useful, as a smokescreen to pretend he loves her and doesn't fuk anything that moves.
Andrew is thick and spoiled, and propped up by mummy his whole life, a lethal combination.
I think Andrew and Fergie are very alike and probably good friends. She wouldn't be living with him if they hated each other. Both probably like sex with other people but enjoy their own company. I think that the only reason they're not remarried is because Prince Philip hates Fergie.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who's bankrolling Andrew? I presume it's coming from mommy's Duchy but I actually don't know and couldn't find anything concrete online.

Does anyone know who's bankrolling Andrew? I presume it's coming from mommy's Duchy but I actually don't know and couldn't find anything concrete online.
There was a story this week that she’s paying off the outstanding debt on their house in Switzerland, probably so as the woman they bought it from stops suing them for the final amount

also he had an affair with a famous ballerina

They look very alike!! He has some Windsor in him as well lol
Yup, nothing of Philip there and Charles, Anne, Edward and Harry all look like him; William is more Spencer. Eugenie and Beatrice look like people further up the Windsor side rather the Greeks or Battenburgs.

I know you right about Phil! I think if he is putting it about she might be of the adage what is good for the goose is good for the gander!! Also she is the queen she can do what she likes!!

It’s seems Randy has been telling porkies!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.