Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody met him? Or heard what he's like through friends of friends? I'd be curious to know!

I read a very long time ago that he was HIV positive as a result of being Randy Andy. I’m sure that’s not true but there are various conspiracy theorists who say it would explain why he hasn’t remarried etc
Omg many many many years ago someone told me this and said it will come out at some point that he has AIDS !!! I keep mentioning it to them but now I’m wondering !!!🤔

People like Epstein, Savile and Rolf Harris, hang around important people to get away with what they do. Like how Savile spent every new year day with Margaret Thatcher and Rolf Harris painted the Queen.
I find it confusing when news keeps on with unproven accusations, but couldn't care about things with bigger consequences.
Like how the Queen is the head of the Church of England, while having children with 3 different men. It's interesting how some people are brainwashed they immediately call it nonsense and don't look for images of the alleged fathers to see the similarities.
Look for Lord Porchester to see how similar he is to Andrew. Also Baron Plunket to see how similar he is to Edward.
In the book called Behind Palace Doors by Nigel Dempster, he says when Andrew was born he was called the Love Child. I think Dempster thought it meant that Queen and Philip had got back together after not sharing a bedroom for years. Well anyway see my image and I don't see how you can deny the obvious.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 9
Years ago he was accused of rape and sexual assault, think he may have lost some job position over it, but nothing actually of consequence. The press making light of the crimes he has been accused of (for years, and in the published papers) is shameful, calling girls who were groomed and exploited "women & masseurs" and not using legal terms like assault but instead saying he was a groper who had his feet massaged. Like he was just pally with convicted sex offender Epstein (which no USA news presenters seem to be able to say correctly it's St-eye-n!!!".

Honestly, in an ideal world the monarchy would just be abolished after the Queen goes, all the pr of the royal children and how happy Kate and William are can't cover this mess, but maybe it will, after Diana died, the context of how abusive Charles was to her never really dented anything, even when Diana was alive, there was some Doctor before she got married, who was telling the press how she was confirmed a virgin, and basically that's why she was chosen to marry Charles, that wasn't that long ago either, and yet people have such a cuddly image of the Royals, forgetting that Mountbatten even arranged for the Queen to marry Philip and it's hardly been a love story... he's another untouchable.

Honestly, wouldn't it be nice for Andrew's daughters to actually denounce their dad, or the Queen to release a statement of sympathy to the victims rather than flat out deny Andrew's accusations, despite years of legal evidence?!
I so agree with you they are an awful awful family and the Queen seems a psychopathically detached person, very cold. Harry and Meghan have been berated for their actions but Prince pweirdo seems to be getting away with it. The whole royal family knew that Charles was having sex with Camilla and didn't care that a vulnerable and very innocent 19 year old Diana was being chosen as his wife, the whole scenario affected her mental health but she was treated like a lamb to the slaughter, get rid of this disfunctional insitutuion

Reactions: 4
moved to correct thread.

OK, as someone who's not British, still attached by Commonwealth but still doesn't get all the fuss

- Why must there be someone in the relationship to 'blame'?
- All this and yet Prince Andrew is still a pedophile
She was 17 - young I grant you but over the age of consent in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
If he had the ability to feel anything akin to gratitude, how grateful should Andrew be to Meghan these days...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently, the latest is that Andy's going off to Thailand (o_O) for 6 months and then to the philippines. I bet they're hoping people will forget about it all when he comes back. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Apparently, the latest is that Andy's going off to Thailand (o_O) for 6 months and then to the philippines. I bet they're hoping people will forget about it all when he comes back. :cautious:
Going to Thailand, God, that’s asking for trouble. That’s were loads of pervy guys go isn’t it for a bit of illegal activity?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.