Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Seems like it's civil rather than criminal, but still could finally serve him what he deserves
Much as I would quite like to see it all argued out in court, I suspect he will simply put out another short statement denying anything untoward and then completely ignore it.

He's in a whole different jurisdiction and as far as I know there's nothing a civil case can do to force him to travel over there and face trial.

Reactions: 11
Years ago he was accused of rape and sexual assault, think he may have lost some job position over it, but nothing actually of consequence. The press making light of the crimes he has been accused of (for years, and in the published papers) is shameful, calling girls who were groomed and exploited "women & masseurs" and not using legal terms like assault but instead saying he was a groper who had his feet massaged. Like he was just pally with convicted sex offender Epstein (which no USA news presenters seem to be able to say correctly it's St-eye-n!!!".

Honestly, in an ideal world the monarchy would just be abolished after the Queen goes, all the pr of the royal children and how happy Kate and William are can't cover this mess, but maybe it will, after Diana died, the context of how abusive Charles was to her never really dented anything, even when Diana was alive, there was some Doctor before she got married, who was telling the press how she was confirmed a virgin, and basically that's why she was chosen to marry Charles, that wasn't that long ago either, and yet people have such a cuddly image of the Royals, forgetting that Mountbatten even arranged for the Queen to marry Philip and it's hardly been a love story... he's another untouchable.

Honestly, wouldn't it be nice for Andrew's daughters to actually denounce their dad, or the Queen to release a statement of sympathy to the victims rather than flat out deny Andrew's accusations, despite years of legal evidence?!
The Windsor's are a cold and very calculating family, which is why Diana found them so difficult to live with and I think Harry is repeating history.

Reactions: 12
Much as I would quite like to see it all argued out in court, I suspect he will simply put out another short statement denying anything untoward and then completely ignore it.

He's in a whole different jurisdiction and as far as I know there's nothing a civil case can do to force him to travel over there and face trial.
Oh definitely he won't respond but it's going to dredge it all up again and more stuff will come out

Reactions: 7
Broke the law by standing beside her? The sex was supposed to happen in London, not Florida.
He wouldn't have known if she was procured for him or what she was.
Like I said, his mistake was being in thrall to a billionaire.
I don't believe for a second he has done anything illegal.

If he has then I'm sure the authorities would be all over him like a rash and he would be prosecuted
He is hiding away under his mother's coat tails. He will never leave, so we will never know if he is guilty or not, because he will never be forced to go to the FBI or to America even as a witness. He may not have known she was trafficked, but that is because he wilfully chose to ignore what was going around him. He simply couldn't care less. As we saw from his interview and other rumours of his behaviour, he simply sees everyone who isn't Royal or rich as sub humans there to serve him.

The Windsor's are a cold and very calculating family, which is why Diana found them so difficult to live with and I think Harry is repeating history.
The press are complicit in covering up all their dodgy deals. They will print one article about something dodgy they have done and then a thousand stories about Harry and Meghan. I think he left because he was fed up of being used as a cover for his brother, but now he is being used to cover up everything, tenfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He is hiding away under his mother's coat tails. He will never leave, so we will never know if he is guilty or not, because he will never be forced to go to the FBI or to America even as a witness. He may not have known she was trafficked, but that is because he wilfully chose to ignore what was going around him. He simply couldn't care less. As we saw from his interview and other rumours of his behaviour, he simply sees everyone who isn't Royal or rich as sub humans there to serve him.

The press are complicit in covering up all their dodgy deals. They will print one article about something dodgy they have done and then a thousand stories about Harry and Meghan. I think he left because he was fed up of being used as a cover for his brother, but now he is being used to cover up everything, tenfold.
Why should he go back yet the US won't send that Sacculis woman back and she killed a young man?

Reactions: 16
Virginia Roberts has lied under oath in the past.

She may be telling the truth about Prince Andrew, she may not.
She could have engineered that photo with him for future bank purposes.

There are loads of photos of people at parties or on holidays with their arms around other people they dont really know.
Its just what people do when a camera is around. Arm around the person you are standing next to and grin.
Its not proof they slept together.

This is not going away though and even if he didnt sleep with her when she was under age, he chose to remain friends with Epstein after the truth about him was known.
That is not acceptable for a Prince of the realm so he should be fully retired and left to stew.

Reactions: 6
Virginia Roberts has lied under oath in the past.

She may be telling the truth about Prince Andrew, she may not.
She could have engineered that photo with him for future bank purposes.

There are loads of photos of people at parties or on holidays with their arms around other people they dont really know.
Its just what people do when a camera is around. Arm around the person you are standing next to and grin.
Its not proof they slept together.

This is not going away though and even if he didnt sleep with her when she was under age, he chose to remain friends with Epstein after the truth about him was known.
That is not acceptable for a Prince of the realm so he should be fully retired and left to stew.
I really don’t see why she would fight so hard to be heard on this if he didn’t sleep with her while she was underage.
I applaud her courage.

Side note: I really bleeping wish the royal family would just end. Does anyone else think it’s nuts that we have this stinking rich family who live in palaces and tit, and then people go and stand outside and wave flags at them and clap? What are they clapping for? These people just got born into this job, they’ve done nothing to earn our respect or admiration, and turning up to cut a ribbon outside a hospital etc doesn’t count at all. I think it’s utterly bonkers.

I think the monarchy should be abolished. And this Randy Andy tit should be the downfall (but it won’t).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t see why she would fight so hard to be heard on this if he didn’t sleep with her while she was underage.
I applaud her courage.

Side note: I really bleeping wish the royal family would just end. Does anyone else think it’s nuts that we have this stinking rich family who live in palaces and tit, and then people go and stand outside and wave flags at them and clap? What are they clapping for? These people just got born into this job, they’ve done nothing to earn our respect or admiration, and turning up to cut a ribbon outside a hospital etc doesn’t count at all. I think it’s utterly bonkers.

I think the monarchy should be abolished. And this Randy Andy tit should be the downfall (but it won’t).
It is utterly bonkers, but I don't think there is the will to get rid of them. They will change probably because of Charles wanting to slim down the Monarchy. I just hope Wills doesn't change back to wanting all his kids as 'working' Royals, or we will be back to a bloated RF again in no time.

Reactions: 1
I applaud her courage.

It might be.
Although I don't think Andrew's scandal will cause a full downfall.
It will (hopefully) ensure the Monarchy is pared right down so that members like him, his ex-wife, his daughters, his nephew Harry (and wife) are not a part of "the Firm."

Then that would leave just a small core of working members who continue such good works as helping to raise funds etc for charities, the Duke of Edinburgh scheme and the Princes trust etc.

Reactions: 5
Andrew is a dangerous combination of stupid, arrogant, and knows where all the bodies are buried. The royal family know they need to keep him on side.

Andrew is a dangerous combination of stupid, arrogant, and knows where all the bodies are buried. The royal family know they need to keep him on side.
Other people who used Epstein's services will want him to keep quiet and stay hidden.
That little ring of vice will have had a lot of rich and powerful people involved. They will not want their identities to be revealed so they will make sure Andrew does not talk.

The Royal Family need to distance themselves from him.
He"s a disgrace and so is his money grabbing and classless wife.

Reactions: 5
I think he is the main one who has buried bodies. Fergie is the one they are keeping sweet. They are only keeping him onside because he's mummy's favourite little soldier. Once she's gone, Charles will cut him loose.

Reactions: 6
I think he is the main one who has buried bodies. Fergie is the one they are keeping sweet. They are only keeping him onside because he's mummy's favourite little soldier. Once she's gone, Charles will cut him loose.
Charles is itching to do that.

I recently read the Tom Bower book about Charles and it mentioned that Charles hoped that Andrew would work with him but he had been unhelpful.
It also said that Charles wanted the York girls security payments cutting way earlier than they were - but the Duke of Edinburgh had vetoed it.
Charles got his own way eventually though. So he's clearly going to cut them all loose as soon as he's King.

Reactions: 8
I think he is the main one who has buried bodies.
Not from the royal family’s point of view. Andrew might be the worst of them but if he is cut loose imagine the damage he could do? He’s not going to bother spilling the beans about himself. One interview with details about Charles’ VERY dodgy friendship with Jimmy Savile and that could threaten to sink the monarchy. And that’s one we know about.

• Sick
I would imagine that if Andy tried to use to the Savile card, the Epstien/Maxwell card would be used against him - before it ever got public? Whatever anyone thinks of Virginia (and I happen to think she was an abused, trafficked young girl like so many others before her and sadly more to come), she is more of a victim than the rich arrogant princeling who just saw her as a piece of meat, rather than a young woman like his own daugters.

Reactions: 9
Not from the royal family’s point of view. Andrew might be the worst of them but if he is cut loose imagine the damage he could do? He’s not going to bother spilling the beans about himself. One interview with details about Charles’ VERY dodgy friendship with Jimmy Savile and that could threaten to sink the monarchy. And that’s one we know about.
One difference is that Charles could plead ignorance like so many people as it didn't come out until after Savile's death and there had been so much covered up by the BBC and police. He might look a bit daft but not complicit. Did Thatcher know either? After all, there were some people who worked closely with Savile in his charity fundraising who didn't have a clue and were devastated.

On the other hand, Epstein was already a convicted sex offender - which was well known at the time - when Andrew stayed with him for several days.

There's been a lot swirling around Andrew for a long time, with his dodgy financial dealings, Fergie selling access, and so on. Years ago, I heard that there was someone in the RF who was gay but it wasn't Edward; there were mutterings in the Navy that Andrew was bisexual at least (as well as being a thoroughly obnoxious twerp) and I think that Fergie knows all the dirt, hence her cushy position in his house.

It must be awful for his daughters; not a relaxing way to enjoy new motherhood or a first pregnancy.

• Wow
Many many decades ago Andy was viewed as a "War Hero" after the Falklands War, the brave young royal who set out to right the wrongs, he who was apparently adored by his fellow sailors. Not that I remember. I knew a chap back then who served alongside Andy whom he described as an arrogant know-it-all who frequently adopted the "Don't you know who I am" attitude when it looked like he wasn't going to get his own way, someone who always pulled out the trump card of "Mummy" when he wanted time off or didn't fancy some particular duty he was rostered onto. He flitted in and out of his Service as and when it suited him nor were these facts lost on those who had to put up with him and his huge ego or cover-up for him when he'd cocked something up or simply not been there.

Sadly for him it seems that even Mummy's Intervention is NOT going to pull him out this one he dropped himself into

Many many decades ago Andy was viewed as a "War Hero" after the Falklands War, the brave young royal who set out to right the wrongs, he who was apparently adored by his fellow sailors. Not that I remember. I knew a chap back then who served alongside Andy whom he described as an arrogant know-it-all who frequently adopted the "Don't you know who I am" attitude when it looked like he wasn't going to get his own way, someone who always pulled out the trump card of "Mummy" when he wanted time off or didn't fancy some particular duty he was rostered onto. He flitted in and out of his Service as and when it suited him nor were these facts lost on those who had to put up with him and his huge ego or cover-up for him when he'd cocked something up or simply not been there.

Sadly for him it seems that even Mummy's Intervention is NOT going to pull him out this one he dropped himself into
I've repeatedly heard such accounts of his service fellows' opinion of him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.