Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverback

VIP Member
The fact that the DM is going on this morning about how the queen is helping Andy pay the settlement and how it’s just in time to ‘save’ her jubilee have got me fuming.

1) I don’t give a flying fuck about the queens jubilee. Why would I? Why would anyone? Does the existence of the queen make the slightest bit of difference in my life? Nope. Does it for anyone? Nope. She was born into a luscious life of palaces, diamonds and chauffeur driven cars, she hasn’t earnt it. Turning up to snip a ribbon or nose around Chelsea flower show before the crowds means fuck all. Why anyone stands outside Buckingham Palace waving flags and cheering is utterly beyond me.

2) It leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth that she is paying off her son’s underage sex abuse victim. The person everyone waved flags at and admires is paying off an underage sex victim. Let’s all let that marinate for a second.

The royals can all fuck off. They have no use anymore. They don’t deserve praise or admiration.

RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yel

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the Queen tbh
Unpopular opinion, but i think once the queen has passed its time to wrap up the royal family. Cease inherited assets that should belong to the nation and let them go about their life and spend their own money for security. There's the biggest name in the paedophile ring that still hasn't come out, only rumours but all the others turned out to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Silverback

VIP Member
Oh honestly who gives a shit about the Queen’s jubilee. To hell with the lot of them in their poncey palaces with their diamonds and chauffeur driven cars. Fuck off.
The royals are an antiquated notion and have had their day.
I hope- though don’t believe- that Andy’s scandal will end the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
It does make him sound repulsive I agree but my mum once told me when I was young that 'masseuse' is often code for a prostitute, meaning that he might have thought she was there to supply 'other services' rather than just rubbing his shoulders.

If he was that bad and he had mistaken her for a call girl/prostitute why did she go back again? I wouldn't have gone back for another session with a man who spoke to me like that.
So it’s her fault for having a job that might mean she’s a prostitute? Not his fault for being a repulsive piece of shit?
FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
That's not what I'm saying at all please don't twist my words. Prostitutes exist and massage parlours were places where men could obtain these services.

All I'm saying is that is that he might have thought she was there for such a purpose. Of course when she told him she was a masseuse rather than a call girl he should have apologised and backed off.

However it is rather odd that she went back for further sessions with a man who thought she was a prostitute.
From the report

“Miss Gruenbaum was a sports massage therapist at the Wentworth Club in Surrey in early 2005 when she started treating Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. Fergie allegedly recommended her services and Andrew’s staff then got in touch.”

So definitely not a prostitute. Or even someone who could ‘accidentally’ be mistaken for one.
He’s a disgusting bastard. There’s absolutely no excusing him.

Reactions: 26

Mustard

VIP Member
Prince Harry and James Hewitt.... He ain't no son of Charles (thank F'k!)

So much philandering goes on everywhere even in the royal family....They're not squeaky clean by any means!!!

Don't have to be a favourite to be covered up from any scrutiny

You can bet your arse!!!
There is red hair in Diana's Family, the Spencers. I’ve heard it said that Diana hadn’t met Hewitt before Harry was born.

Reactions: 25

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I think this just shows how utterly out of touch some members of the Royal family are. They show utter contempt, whether it be Andrew showing no remorse to the children caught up in this scandal (or any child who has been abused) or Harry visiting a town where young women are abused on a daily basis yet moaning about not being able to get out of bed in the morning because of the weight on his shoulders! They’re so entitled & believe the hype & think they’re untouchable. Have they not learned anything from The Queen who has behaved exemplary throughout her reign. She must be in despair at their decisions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Mustard

VIP Member
He’s also rumoured not to be fathered by Prince Philip. The suspect is Henry Herbert, the 7th Earl of Carnarvon, Lord Porchester, who was the Queen’s Racing manager.

Last edited:
  • Wow

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Why do people feel sorry for the Queen - she raised this odious oaf. (Or neglected to raise him, same problem). And whatever parenting has been delegated is irrelevant - she is still determining what is acceptable behaviour under her roof.

Yes sometimes people turn out to be twats regardless of parenting however he’s notoriously been indulged and allowed to treat people extremely badly from a young age. She could have done a lot to stamp at least some of this out. It is well known her other children were not nearly as spoilt as Andrew so it’s unlikely to be a coincidence. It’s just chickens coming home to roost.

• Heart

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Probably a perv, nonce and anything else in between. Absolutely will be kept hush hush though. Andrew will be reduced to being kept out of the spotlight, won’t do major public engagements and will be encouraged to retire from duty like and essentially be exiled like the Duke of Windsor. At least, that’s what I think should happen from the Royal Family’s PR perspective.

We will likely never know the truth, unless there are files kept classified a bit like the Marburg Files on the Duke of Windsor which exposed him as at least a Nazi Appeaser, more like Nazi sympathiser, and certainly heavily implied Nazi supporter that get released in a few decades.
I believe Prince Philip and many others in the Royal family are into paedophilia... Like many in government. The lot of them are answerable to nobody and their 'crimes' are always hushed and hilted from the public. Makes me sick!!😷

• Sad
Reactions: 23

conviviality1

I never thought I'd see the day when Pizza Express would be dragged into a royal scandal. (Pizza Express party with the kids).

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I read a very long time ago that he was HIV positive as a result of being Randy Andy. I’m sure that’s not true but there are various conspiracy theorists who say it would explain why he hasn’t remarried etc

• Wow
Reactions: 22

rosebud07

Imagine going against a guy like Epstein, with limitless resources, access to best lawyers and connections to the most powerful people. A trial may be risky. I'm not surprised she settled, 500 000 USD probably seemed like a lot of money for her back then. think about all the women who signed NDAs with Harvey Weinstein for similar or even smaller sums. same logic.
people say "she is after money" like there is anything else she could get. she cannot get back her youth and innocence. I hope she gets a hefty sum.
and all this talk about her "trafficking children" - you saw the Epstein documentary, right? you know he and Ghislaine organized a sex pyramid scheme, where these girls were pressured to recruit their friends? if not, watch it. it explains a lot.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
She may have been self-employed and working at the club but if she was actually on their payroll as an employee she could have said that he had acted inappropriately and refuse to go back. If they sacked her for that I can't imagine any employment tribunal forcing a woman into prostitution when she's employed to give a massage.

It's not as if she's the only masseuse available in the world. I'm sure it would have been easy enough for Andrew to obtain another one.
As much as I would love it to be that easy the reality is that sexual harassment is not always taken seriously. Some women feel that they are powerless against it and have no choice but to keep working around it. That's not her fault. The only person with any responsibility here is that prick Andy.

• Heart

thistle

Years ago he was accused of rape and sexual assault, think he may have lost some job position over it, but nothing actually of consequence. The press making light of the crimes he has been accused of (for years, and in the published papers) is shameful, calling girls who were groomed and exploited "women & masseurs" and not using legal terms like assault but instead saying he was a groper who had his feet massaged. Like he was just pally with convicted sex offender Epstein (which no USA news presenters seem to be able to say correctly it's St-eye-n!!!".

Honestly, in an ideal world the monarchy would just be abolished after the Queen goes, all the pr of the royal children and how happy Kate and William are can't cover this mess, but maybe it will, after Diana died, the context of how abusive Charles was to her never really dented anything, even when Diana was alive, there was some Doctor before she got married, who was telling the press how she was confirmed a virgin, and basically that's why she was chosen to marry Charles, that wasn't that long ago either, and yet people have such a cuddly image of the Royals, forgetting that Mountbatten even arranged for the Queen to marry Philip and it's hardly been a love story... he's another untouchable.

Honestly, wouldn't it be nice for Andrew's daughters to actually denounce their dad, or the Queen to release a statement of sympathy to the victims rather than flat out deny Andrew's accusations, despite years of legal evidence?!

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Just remember people he's not meaning to come as across as grand, this photo was simply taken just before he and the girls entered pizza express 😂 😂
Screenshot_2019-11-24-07-56-41~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21