Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from The Sun; No wonder he's such a jerk
Andrew was adored so got away with acting up'
ANDREW began life the way he meant to continue, by being demanding and impatient and “roaring when he did not get his way” as a former nursemaid recalled. Elizabeth was determined to stay out of nappy changing and feeding, but she was equally determined to see a great deal more of this baby than she ever had of Charles and Anne.

eighteen-visit-badminton-horse-trials-567454035.jpg

A former nursemaid of Andrew said he was prone to 'roaring when he did not get his way'Credit: PA
She walked him around the grounds of Buckingham Palace in a pram, joking it was “bearable” because she could take the corgis, and would ask his nanny to deliver Andrew to her study or sitting room and allow him to play on the floor. But she could never quite bring herself to get down on the floor with him, and, as one nurserymaid explained, she would “no more have come to the nursery than come to the kitchen”. From the very earliest, Andrew seems to have imbibed a sense of his own importance that outweighed that of any of his siblings, partly, no doubt, this was simply innate, but perhaps too it was the extra attention he received from his mother. A former Buckingham Palace maid recalled: “I knew Andrew when he was out of the nursery but still fairly young. "It’s very difficult to be fair to him because he was so horrible. He treated the staff as if they were dirt. Imagine a little boy walking up to a middle-aged man who had worked for the Queen for decades and saying, ‘Bring me that horse’, referring to a toy on the other side of the room, and the poor man would have to fetch it. His manner was always like this. He had screaming fits if he didn’t get his way in everything. He would walk past the sentries again and again to force them to present arms. He teased the corgis mercilessly, smashed things when he didn’t get his way and often tried to hit his nanny or the nurserymaid. He put porridge in the footmen’s pockets and would stand in front of them again and again knowing that when he did it, they had to bow. The odd thing was that Philip adored him and would put up with bad behaviour that would have made him roar if it had been Charles or even Anne. I remember once Andrew threw a valuable toy out of a window and Philip just laughed. Everyone said Andrew got away with almost any amount of bad behaviour because both his mother and his father adored him.”
Andrew’s tendency to act like a spoilt brat only got worse as he got older but occasionally the staff got the better of him.
When he was five he was staying at Windsor and bored, so he wandered into the stables and began to tease the grooms and stable lads, even going so far as to hit the legs of the horses with a stick.After the stable staff politely suggested that perhaps he should go elsewhere, his behaviour became so awful that they threw him on a dung heap and shovelled horse manure on top of him.Enraged, he ran off shouting that he would tell his mother.The Queen, always an excellent judge in matters such as this, told Andrew it served him right and nothing was ever said to the stable staff.
Andrew was furious they were not punished."

It seems he has'nt changed at all over the years

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
^^^
So he’s a spoilt bastard. Quelle surprise.
That notwithstanding, surely even the most ridiculously overindulged, grim, greedy 60 year old knows not to be friends with someone convicted of a sexual offence involving a child, and equally knows not to have sex with a trafficked teenager.
Don’t they?

Reactions: 11
Apparently they don't but in any case he always had Mummy protecting him, particularly from that beastly Charles :)

Sadly Andy does not have Mummy around any more to protect his sorry ass so that awful Charles has free rein to persecute the little twerp at will, hence he's NOT getting back the titles and privileges he feels entitled to :)

Reactions: 3
This is from The Sun; No wonder he's such a jerk
Andrew was adored so got away with acting up'
ANDREW began life the way he meant to continue, by being demanding and impatient and “roaring when he did not get his way” as a former nursemaid recalled. Elizabeth was determined to stay out of nappy changing and feeding, but she was equally determined to see a great deal more of this baby than she ever had of Charles and Anne.

View attachment 1962088
A former nursemaid of Andrew said he was prone to 'roaring when he did not get his way'Credit: PA
She walked him around the grounds of Buckingham Palace in a pram, joking it was “bearable” because she could take the corgis, and would ask his nanny to deliver Andrew to her study or sitting room and allow him to play on the floor. But she could never quite bring herself to get down on the floor with him, and, as one nurserymaid explained, she would “no more have come to the nursery than come to the kitchen”. From the very earliest, Andrew seems to have imbibed a sense of his own importance that outweighed that of any of his siblings, partly, no doubt, this was simply innate, but perhaps too it was the extra attention he received from his mother. A former Buckingham Palace maid recalled: “I knew Andrew when he was out of the nursery but still fairly young. "It’s very difficult to be fair to him because he was so horrible. He treated the staff as if they were dirt. Imagine a little boy walking up to a middle-aged man who had worked for the Queen for decades and saying, ‘Bring me that horse’, referring to a toy on the other side of the room, and the poor man would have to fetch it. His manner was always like this. He had screaming fits if he didn’t get his way in everything. He would walk past the sentries again and again to force them to present arms. He teased the corgis mercilessly, smashed things when he didn’t get his way and often tried to hit his nanny or the nurserymaid. He put porridge in the footmen’s pockets and would stand in front of them again and again knowing that when he did it, they had to bow. The odd thing was that Philip adored him and would put up with bad behaviour that would have made him roar if it had been Charles or even Anne. I remember once Andrew threw a valuable toy out of a window and Philip just laughed. Everyone said Andrew got away with almost any amount of bad behaviour because both his mother and his father adored him.”
Andrew’s tendency to act like a spoilt brat only got worse as he got older but occasionally the staff got the better of him.
When he was five he was staying at Windsor and bored, so he wandered into the stables and began to tease the grooms and stable lads, even going so far as to hit the legs of the horses with a stick.After the stable staff politely suggested that perhaps he should go elsewhere, his behaviour became so awful that they threw him on a dung heap and shovelled horse manure on top of him.Enraged, he ran off shouting that he would tell his mother.The Queen, always an excellent judge in matters such as this, told Andrew it served him right and nothing was ever said to the stable staff.
Andrew was furious they were not punished."

It seems he has'nt changed at all over the years
What a deplorable brat, he does resemble Charles in this photo.

Reactions: 4
I'll believe it when it happens. Charles actions of being pictured shooting with him speaks louder than the words of insiders
I know for a fact that they...(the crown) are rennovating a bolthole in kensington for Andrew. Top end everything, bomb proof windows the works) basically to lock him away😅

• Haha
There was a documentary on TV last night about him. When he was small the Queen bought him James Bond car which mimicked all the gadgets of a Bond car.
It cost a fortune and the little brat was driving around in it whilst mama looked on with a besotted smile on her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
^^^
So he’s a spoilt bastard. Quelle surprise.
That notwithstanding, surely even the most ridiculously overindulged, grim, greedy 60 year old knows not to be friends with someone convicted of a sexual offence involving a child, and equally knows not to have sex with a trafficked teenager.
Don’t they?
According to those who know him Charles is capable of behaving like a petulant spoilt brat. I wonder why no one ever mentions the fact that Charles chose a man reported to have impregnated a 14 year old girl to be Prince William's godfather.

• Wow
According to those who know him Charles is capable of behaving like a petulant spoilt brat. I wonder why no one ever mentions the fact that Charles chose a man reported to have impregnated a 14 year old girl to be Prince William's godfather.
It’s because they don’t give a single duck about the plebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably for very much the same reason Charles was so pally with Savile he asked him for marriage guidance.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Have you ever considered that this biased article might not be true and complete fiction? There are no other reports of this in the real press. I don't like Andrew at all but this just smacks of deliberate smearing by someone with an agenda of their own.

And before you shout 'cover up' I don't believe that this could be covered up if it really happened.

Reactions: 5
Have you ever considered that this biased article might not be true and complete fiction? There are no other reports of this in the real press. I don't like Andrew at all but this just smacks of deliberate smearing by someone with an agenda of their own.

And before you shout 'cover up' I don't believe that this could be covered up if it really happened.
I did write if true?..I wouldn’t expect there to be MSM reporting in the British press if the allegations were hushed up?

I did write if true?..I wouldn’t expect there to be MSM reporting in the British press if the allegations were hushed up?
Well they'd write he went to ukraine, they wouldn't mention the allegations

Reactions: 1