Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's never been allegations that Andrew has been interested in children before. Very young women, yes, with no concern as to how they became available to him. This young, and undressing them in what amounts to public, just seems wrong for his known behaviour. I'm not defending the sleaze but he's never been said to be an actual p a e d o before.

Reactions: 5
There's never been allegations that Andrew has been interested in children before
How the media is allowed to get away with shoddy reportage infuriates me. The man is plainly stupid, lacks judgement and has been indulged his whole life, but he isn't a pedophile.

Dudes sleeping with chicks much younger and/or they assume are legal is as perennial as the grass. Parents, tell your sons to ask for ID before they give the D. There was a girl in my grade 8 class who at age 13 looked 25.

Reactions: 4
There's never been allegations that Andrew has been interested in children before. Very young women, yes, with no concern as to how they became available to him. This young, and undressing them in what amounts to public, just seems wrong for his known behaviour. I'm not defending the sleaze but he's never been said to be an actual p a e d o before.
Even if he is what would they do about it? What did they do with royalty that were well known Peados ? …Nothing!

Reactions: 1
Exactly. That 'report' is complete bollocks. Andrew was in the UK at the time and did not go to the Ukraine.
Screenshot_2023-09-05-10-48-35-941.jpeg.jpg

And why the hell would he go to a war zone to molest children in a public place when he could do it discreetly in the UK if he wanted to?

Yes he likes young attractive women and is a general sleazeball but there's never been allegations of him liking young boys like that in the past.

Who keeps putting out all these stories about Andrew being a pedalo? He's an easy target for people who want to distract us from their own bad behaviour. Nobody has yet been able to prove that he is a pedalo (as in wanting relations with prepubescent children).

All the other people involved in Epsteins seedy world have got off scott free but stories are continually put out about Andrew. Something stinks here (and it's not just Andrew).

Reactions: 6
A Facebook friend of mine shared this Rubbish this morning. I replied that she needs to look up the origin of the person who was supposed to have witnessed it all. I did. It’s absolute Crap. Prince Andrew is out of the public eye for good and I am certain that the King and the Foreign Office would not have allowed him to go to Ukraine anyway.

Reactions: 1