Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Are you equating using a trafficked girl, being best mates with a human trafficker and his GF with someone who had a public split from a family? :/

Andrew one thread, plus 5 pages. How many for Harry and how maybe posts are all over the forum?

The truth is people don't give a shit because the media hasn't told them to. Well, they have, but only half-hearted and so we get a halfhearted response in return.
No, and that's my point. One doesn't excuse or equat to the other. Both can be bad behaviour in different ways.

There isn't a lot to say on Andrew now, if he kept writing books and giving interviews ot would probably be different. But Harry and meghan keep on talking, and with the inconsistencies and ridiculous revelations there is much to talk about...its a gossip forum after all. If Harry and meghan had just got on with their lives quietly we wouldn't be talking about them either.

There are also plenty of influencer threads with more comments on than this one, and that has nothing to do with the media, should they not be spoken about either because there are more serious issues out there?

Andrew is a serious issue with not much grey area and therefore not much to talk about. His accuser also stopped the trial and took the money and has been gagged. Both things that could have kept the conversation going. Once the gag order is lifted and she talks, maybe more revelations will come out. Although I suspect we know most of it now, the interesting stuff is the names that have not been mentioned yet.

The reason H&M won't got for Andrew is Eugenie is their one ally left in the family.

Reactions: 14

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
This is from The Sun; No wonder he's such a jerk
Andrew was adored so got away with acting up'
ANDREW began life the way he meant to continue, by being demanding and impatient and “roaring when he did not get his way” as a former nursemaid recalled. Elizabeth was determined to stay out of nappy changing and feeding, but she was equally determined to see a great deal more of this baby than she ever had of Charles and Anne.

eighteen-visit-badminton-horse-trials-567454035.jpg

A former nursemaid of Andrew said he was prone to 'roaring when he did not get his way'Credit: PA
She walked him around the grounds of Buckingham Palace in a pram, joking it was “bearable” because she could take the corgis, and would ask his nanny to deliver Andrew to her study or sitting room and allow him to play on the floor. But she could never quite bring herself to get down on the floor with him, and, as one nurserymaid explained, she would “no more have come to the nursery than come to the kitchen”. From the very earliest, Andrew seems to have imbibed a sense of his own importance that outweighed that of any of his siblings, partly, no doubt, this was simply innate, but perhaps too it was the extra attention he received from his mother. A former Buckingham Palace maid recalled: “I knew Andrew when he was out of the nursery but still fairly young. "It’s very difficult to be fair to him because he was so horrible. He treated the staff as if they were dirt. Imagine a little boy walking up to a middle-aged man who had worked for the Queen for decades and saying, ‘Bring me that horse’, referring to a toy on the other side of the room, and the poor man would have to fetch it. His manner was always like this. He had screaming fits if he didn’t get his way in everything. He would walk past the sentries again and again to force them to present arms. He teased the corgis mercilessly, smashed things when he didn’t get his way and often tried to hit his nanny or the nurserymaid. He put porridge in the footmen’s pockets and would stand in front of them again and again knowing that when he did it, they had to bow. The odd thing was that Philip adored him and would put up with bad behaviour that would have made him roar if it had been Charles or even Anne. I remember once Andrew threw a valuable toy out of a window and Philip just laughed. Everyone said Andrew got away with almost any amount of bad behaviour because both his mother and his father adored him.”
Andrew’s tendency to act like a spoilt brat only got worse as he got older but occasionally the staff got the better of him.
When he was five he was staying at Windsor and bored, so he wandered into the stables and began to tease the grooms and stable lads, even going so far as to hit the legs of the horses with a stick.After the stable staff politely suggested that perhaps he should go elsewhere, his behaviour became so awful that they threw him on a dung heap and shovelled horse manure on top of him.Enraged, he ran off shouting that he would tell his mother.The Queen, always an excellent judge in matters such as this, told Andrew it served him right and nothing was ever said to the stable staff.
Andrew was furious they were not punished."

It seems he has'nt changed at all over the years

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
^^^
So he’s a spoilt bastard. Quelle surprise.
That notwithstanding, surely even the most ridiculously overindulged, grim, greedy 60 year old knows not to be friends with someone convicted of a sexual offence involving a child, and equally knows not to have sex with a trafficked teenager.
Don’t they?

Reactions: 11

Spid

VIP Member
If anything that photo proves that a teenage girl and andrew quite easily could get up to stuff in the bathtub

Reactions: 11

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
That he is a sick man and him and his buddies who were involved in the Peodo ring should be in jail, that's what they should write in the mail, the sun, the express and every other Tory loving paper every fecking day
Exactly, all day every day all papers should be asking why the Epstein list isn't published, and how comes Epstein is dead. How comes so many royals including our own King and top politicians were close friends with a weird DJ, how comes every file is lost and every investigation ends with a whimper?

There is a saying- media can make or break you- and still, people don't understand the media tell you who to love or hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
You people are SO cynical.
I was absolutely certain that the disgusting sweaty pervert had indeed been frolicking with a sex trafficked teenager, but now I’ve seen the completely convincing evidence to the contrary, the poor chap has clearly been the victim of an outrageous miscarriage of justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Andrew should just shut up and stay quiet on his country estate, because there's no way he's going to be vindicated.

I can understand why he would want to fight back if he felt that he's been accused of worse things than he actually did, but no-one is going to let him off now for bringing shame onto his family, being a self-centred entitled idiot, plus all the money making scams and god knows what else he thought he could get away with. He continued his friendship with Epstein after allegations against him had been made.

Andrew will not win the battle of public opinion so he would be better off silently watching events unfold. Surely at some point others are going to be in the frame?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Adawu

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaaand once again,
the grand old duke of York
he had 12 million quid
he gave it all to a woman he never met
for something he never did.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't hate Harry, I think it was a wise decision to leave the Royal family (for whatever reasons). If anything happens to Harry, the media will be responsible for it.
No, the only person responsible for Harry is himself and he has a weird obsession with the British press who are certainly no worse than the press in other countries. He is the one that has caused his own downfall (like Andrew). Both Harry and Andrew were protected by the palace PR for years covering up their bad behaviour.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhhh - In a few weeks time 'Prince Andrew sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre will be freed from gagging clause which banned her from speaking publicly about the Duke' - Loving todays news saying she is writing her memoir.

Now Andy Pandy, about that new revelation of yours.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Did he still have his titles when she gifted him it? I’m not sure how it works as she was still alive so technically not inherited but a gift .
Was shocked to see it was only for a year.
I'm really surprised that it was only for 1 year as well. From Andrew's pov that was a poor enough return on 12 million (not that I feel sympathy for him or think he's hard done by - just that 12 million is a lot for 1 year of silence). He must have been under a lot of pressure to settle.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I’m always intrigued as to why H&M have never come out and said ‘the RF protected Andrew and not us’. They always seem to go for William.

I don’t like Andrew and never have.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Both can be bad people, one doesn't excuse the other.

Andrew hasn't done or said much so there isn't a lot to talk about.
Are you equating using a trafficked girl, being best mates with a human trafficker and his GF with someone who had a public split from a family? :/

Andrew one thread, plus 5 pages. How many for Harry and how maybe posts are all over the forum?

The truth is people don't give a shit because the media hasn't told them to. Well, they have, but only half-hearted and so we get a halfhearted response in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 7