Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that they didn’t put his statement on Twitter like the others…

I think Charles will boot him out once the mourning period is over.

Can see him getting back with Fergie after that, was talk before the whole Epstein thing that they would re marry once Philip had gone

Reactions: 4
Interesting that they didn’t put his statement on Twitter like the others…

I think Charles will boot him out once the mourning period is over.

Can see him getting back with Fergie after that, was talk before the whole Epstein thing that they would re marry once Philip had gone
Isn't she going to be at the funeral?

I wonder what Charles will do about the sweaty creep, if anything.
Fergie has found £5 million quid down the back of the sofa to buy a house so maybe they anticipating being chucked out, although I doubt it. Better under Charles" control than a loose cannon.

Reactions: 1
I can't help wondering if they'll get booted out of Royal Lodge for the Wales's. No need for him to live in such a large house with adult children in their own homes with husbands and children, no need to entertain on behalf of the monarchy, no royal duties to require extra staff, no actual need to house the ex-wife, etc. A four-bedroom seems a fine swap.

Reactions: 1
I can't help wondering if they'll get booted out of Royal Lodge for the Wales's. No need for him to live in such a large house with adult children in their own homes with husbands and children, no need to entertain on behalf of the monarchy, no royal duties to require extra staff, no actual need to house the ex-wife, etc. A four-bedroom seems a fine swap.
I'm not sure they'd want it with the negative associations to Andrew. I'd assume their next move will be to Windsor Castle.

Fergie front and centre all day having not been invited to anything for decades
I think privately she has, she's used to go to Balmoral as long as Prince Philip wasn't there. Also since his passing there's suggestions she's spent a lot of time with the Queen.

Reactions: 2
Charles has a lot to to, he does not need the distraction of the antics of the house of York, Randy, the Harridan, the Homewrecker and Hugenie should be pensioned off quietly, the bring nothing but scandals to the table.

Reactions: 2
I think it's true, Charles said in the past that Andrew wanted to be him.