Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was all over Shaun Attwood’s podcasts. He named all of them. BC was the big one and you don’t get more powerful than that. There are individuals of a certain religion and country much more powerful than BC, but that’s not suitable for mentioning here on Tattle. Shaun tried and had half his videos removed.

The Epstein flight logs and his personal black book are all over the internet. Yes, some pretty shocking names on there, if people are just now following the Epstein story for the first time. For everyone else jaded, none of it is surprising.
I haven't watched Shaun for a while, his mic issues were hurting my ears. The BC/Jizzy love story is all over alternative search engines which she gave quite a bit away in the interview this week, not that we are hearing much about that bit. Many thoughts about the 'certain religion and other country', same one Robert Maxwell was buried in?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has there ever been a single person come forward to corroborate the Pizza Express tale?
No, that would be a no, no witnesses, diary entries, receipts etc etc etc. Pandy thinks if he says something them it's the truth, much like his nephew the spare.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No, that would be a no, no witnesses, diary entries, receipts etc etc etc. Pandy thinks if he says something them it's the truth, much like his nephew the spare.
Also Royal protection officers keep records.
Pizza Express staff would remember if royalty came in.
Another customer would have spotted them and probably taken a sneaky pic

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched Shaun for a while, his mic issues were hurting my ears. The BC/Jizzy love story is all over alternative search engines which she gave quite a bit away in the interview this week, not that we are hearing much about that bit. Many thoughts about the 'certain religion and other country', same one Robert Maxwell was buried in?
On exactly the same page as you! Many MANY thoughts (read: “facts”) about that country where RM is buried, but I think half of Tattle would pass out in shock if any of them were revealed. Not to mention going the way of K West and others who are immediately cancelled and have their livlihoods ruined if anyone dare bring up that topic. It’s also too complicated for the average non-historian, non-Global politico to comprehend. Tattle is not the right platform!

Agree that Shaun is a bit of a nightmare. Not just his mics, but his general sloppy demeanour. However he was the only one speaking about JE and GM from Day 1, so I always try to give him credit! He’s had some brilliant guests on too, especially the Americans.

On exactly the same page as you! Many MANY thoughts (read: “facts”) about that country where RM is buried, but I think half of Tattle would pass out in shock if any of them were revealed. Not to mention going the way of K West and others who are immediately cancelled and have their livlihoods ruined if anyone dare bring up that topic. It’s also too complicated for the average non-historian, non-Global politico to comprehend. Tattle is not the right platform!

Agree that Shaun is a bit of a nightmare. Not just his mics, but his general sloppy demeanour. However he was the only one speaking about JE and GM from Day 1, so I always try to give him credit! He’s had some brilliant guests on too, especially the Americans.
How many more Princes will fall for it? We have three in this generation alone! The royal family really do need to edumacate their kids a little better.

I'll have a nose again at Shaun today just to give him some extra views, he is a welcome voice on the scene after so many others got blocked, doxed or led astray and I admire his work encouraging ex prisoners to find a positive life going forwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If anything that photo proves that a teenage girl and andrew quite easily could get up to stuff in the bathtub

Reactions: 11
If one can fit in two could fit in they don’t have to be in that position.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was a piss-take. My Dad buys takes the Telegraph. I'm going to be mortified for him tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've woken up really poorly (kidney stone I think) but those masks are making me laugh between :sick: 😂 - I hope they are in every news source today and many memes are made.

• Sad
  • Heart
Why the hell would anyone shag in a bath if there's a bed or a sofa nearby?
That looks very uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaaaaaaaand once again,
the grand old duke of York
he had 12 million quid
he gave it all to a woman he never met
for something he never did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You people are SO cynical.
I was absolutely certain that the disgusting sweaty pervert had indeed been frolicking with a sex trafficked teenager, but now I’ve seen the completely convincing evidence to the contrary, the poor chap has clearly been the victim of an outrageous miscarriage of justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10